Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   KingdomClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12900)

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 02:58 PM

Re: KingdomClan

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432488)
Sure.
And Saparrow can only be one, unless he asks the King to switch but sure he can be a guard to Ares!

Ok thanks!

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 03:04 PM

I can't wait to roleplay this! It's going to be fun!

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432497)
I can't wait to roleplay this! It's going to be fun!

I agree :) :squee:

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432499)
I agree :) :squee:

I know we just started but...
When will the roleplay start?

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432520)
I know we just started but...
When will the roleplay start?

I guess we can start now.
Other cats will have to join sooner or later, if they want
You can post first

@Cheshire cat
@littledragon0625

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432526)
I guess we can start now.
Other cats will have to join sooner or later, if they want
You can post first

@Cheshire cat
@littledragon0625

Oh ok))

Amber was preparing breakfast for the queen. Although Queen Cleopatra hadn't told her to, she wanted to make the Queen Cleopatra healthy and happy.

Sparrow had been on early duty and was outside Prince Are's room, guarding it.

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432530)
Oh ok))

Amber was preparing breakfast for the queen. Although Queen Cleopatra hadn't told her to, she wanted to make the Queen Cleopatra healthy and happy.

Sparrow had been on early duty and was outside Prince Are's room, guarding it.

Queen Cleopatra yawned as she was curled up in a ball in the cave. She peeked open her eyes and looked around the place, she saw her mate beside her and she let out a purr.

Prince Ares rolled over on his back and looked up at the cave top. He wondered what his sister was doing, standing up he shook out his pelt and padded out of his den. "Good morning, Sparrow." he yawned as she shook out his black and white pelt

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432535)
Queen Cleopatra yawned as she was curled up in a ball in the cave. She peeked open her eyes and looked around the place, she saw her mate beside her and she let out a purr.

Prince Ares rolled over on his back and looked up at the cave top. He wondered what his sister was doing, standing up he shook out his pelt and padded out of his den. "Good morning, Sparrow." he yawned as she shook out his black and white pelt

``Ah, Good morning Prince Are`` Sparrow dipped his head politely, ``Did you have a fine rest?`` He asked.

``Done!`` Amber mewed. She had made a dish made out of leaves, cobwebs were under the leaves so they would stick together. On the leaves were 2 plump mouse and moss soaked in water beside the prey. She picked up the slightly rolled up dish and carefully padded into Queen Cleopatra's den.

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432540)
``Ah, Good morning Prince Are`` Sparrow dipped his head politely, ``Did you have a fine rest?`` He asked.

``Done!`` Amber mewed. She had made a dish made out of leaves, cobwebs were under the leaves so they would stick together. On the leaves were 2 plump mouse and moss soaked in water beside the prey. She picked up the slightly rolled up dish and carefully padded into Queen Cleopatra's den.

Prince Ares nodded, then tilted his head. "I have rested fine. But hey have you seen my sister?" he asked with a tilt of his head. His sister was the heart of the kingdom, everyone loved her...maybe it was her personality or her beauty. He didn't know.

Queen Cleopatra yawned as she looked around, she didn't want to disturb her mate. She looked up just in time to see her servant. "Amber." she purred with a smile.

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432546)
Prince Ares nodded, then tilted his head. "I have rested fine. But hey have you seen my sister?" he asked with a tilt of his head. His sister was the heart of the kingdom, everyone loved her...maybe it was her personality or her beauty. He didn't know.

Queen Cleopatra yawned as she looked around, she didn't want to disturb her mate. She looked up just in time to see her servant. "Amber." she purred with a smile.

``No I haven't..`` Sparrow replied, ``Do you want me to send a search patrol?`` Sparrow got to his paws but waited for the answer.

``Good morning Queen Cleopatra`` Amber said a quiet voice so she wouldn't disturb the king. ``I've made breakfast, 2 Plump mouse with soft fresh soaked moss`` Amber padded to the queen and placed it down.