Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Information (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   2024 Rebrand (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80981)

marshy April 1st, 2024 12:33 PM

2024 Rebrand

Hi Everyone!

As I'm sure you're aware, there have been a couple changes to WCO as of late. This includes the logo, clan names, as well as some staff member usernames. Well, on this day we are happy to announce the 2024 rebranding of WCO- I mean, WRO!

Ever since the brain wires of staff were nibbled on, we've wanted nothing more than to appease our new Rat overlords and praise them as the gods they are! That's why we're now rebranding WCO into a Rat Appeasement site! All things are to be for the glory of the Rats, including clans, all message boards, roleplays, and so much more. The guidelines as well as In Character information will be updated accordingly with all of our new Rat rebranding by May of 20##.

We totally understand if these changes seem out of the blue, but we've very sure you'll adapt to them quickly enough! It's not really like you have a choice anyway, what the Rat's desire is immediately made available, and all users who disagree with this fact of life will be dealt with accordingly.

Such action will be taken against @dino.. Unfortunately, he did not adapt well to the new changes being put in place and acted irrationally by burning the cheese offerings made for the Rats. As such, he will be put to shame, and action will be taken against him and his brain wires.

So I suggest to avoid this fate, you take kindly to our new resident overlords! If you have any questions about this rebrand, feel free to let staff know! We will kindly redirect you to the basement, and you'll for sure have absolute clarity after you leave. We love and appreciate your patience in this new age of WRO. :love4:

---

dino. April 1st, 2024 12:34 PM

Re: 2024 Rebrand

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE

vellichor April 1st, 2024 12:35 PM

i for one welcome our ratly overlords with open arms and plates full of cheese

stag April 1st, 2024 12:35 PM

Happily welcome our overlords!

dino. April 1st, 2024 12:35 PM

someone get me a lighter i have more burning to do

braveleopard. April 1st, 2024 12:36 PM

rawr i will not bow to the rats!!
burn's rat cheese store

hades. April 1st, 2024 12:37 PM

One of us, one of us! I'm a rat intergalactic conquistador.

CallMeCrimson April 1st, 2024 12:38 PM

THESE RATS'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! IM WITH DINO!

Mica April 1st, 2024 12:38 PM

Rats. We’re rats. We’re the rats. We prey at night we stalk at night. We’re the rats.

I’M THE GIANT RAT THAT MAKES ALL OF THE RULES

Rose April 1st, 2024 12:39 PM

What is a rat’s favorite breakfast cereal? Mice Krispies.