Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38182)

Pepperkins April 22nd, 2021 06:00 PM

A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE]

Crowpaw
[ @Viper2008 @~Fierceclaw~ ]

Darkness.

That's all she could see for miles on end. Tall dark trees and little light filled the molly's vision, and she practically fit in perfectly herself. Pitch black fur and piercingly sharp light blue eyes, only visible to those who took a closer look. She blinked, looking around in genuine confusion. While the young apprentice had no knowledge of Starclan herself, something told her this wasn't it. Just a gut feeling perhaps. Besides, if it were, where were all the cats? Rising off of her haunches, Crowpaw took a few steps forward, testing each step carefully. This place was strange, to say the least. It carried the familiar scents of the forest, but there was... something else... death. Her spine shivered under her short fur, was something watching her? She walked for a bit, her pawsteps silent against the forest floor, until she came across a large stone. Leaping up onto the cold, smooth surface, she realized how short she actually was compared to her surroundings, gulping nervously as she took another look around.

[This takes place after the ceremony is done for convenience
reasons.]

shaae_26 April 22nd, 2021 06:52 PM

Re: A Crow Call in the Darkness [PRIVATE]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperkins (Post 979645)
Crowpaw

Darkness.

That's all she could see for miles on end. Tall dark trees and little light filled the molly's vision, and she practically fit in perfectly herself. Pitch black fur and piercingly sharp light blue eyes, only visible to those who took a closer look. She blinked, looking around in genuine confusion. While the young apprentice had no knowledge of Starclan herself, something told her this wasn't it. Just a gut feeling perhaps. Besides, if it were, where were all the cats? Rising off of her haunches, Crowpaw took a few steps forward, testing each step carefully. This place was strange, to say the least. It carried the familiar scents of the forest, but there was... something else... death. Her spine shivered under her short fur, was something watching her? She walked for a bit, her pawsteps silent against the forest floor, until she came across a large stone. Leaping up onto the cold, smooth surface, she realized how short she actually was compared to her surroundings, gulping nervously as she took another look around.

[This takes place after the ceremony is done for convenience
reasons.]

Fangstripe padded into the new apprentices clearing, and he saw a new she-cat apprentice, who seemed to be quite young. He sighed. Young cats were always to scared, but they were gullible. "Hello young one." Fangstripe mewed, padding out of the shadows

Pepperkins April 24th, 2021 03:16 PM

Crowpaw

Crowpaw almost leaped out of her pelt as she heard the tom approach. Struggling to remember if she had scented any other cats previously, she couldn't help but raise a terrified brow at the... warrior? He certainly didn't smell of any clan she knew. "Hello... erm... where am I exactly...?" The longer she stood in this dark place the more her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, though that did little to calm her nerves.

For the sake of moving this along, I'm gonna keep going! Raggedtail can pop up whenever :heartbounce: ]

~Fierce~ April 24th, 2021 03:25 PM

~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail padded out from the shadows. "Well, you're in the Dark Forest of course. Now, who might you be?" He meowed, looking at the small apprentice. He liked it when the Dark Forest got new recruits but he despised small ones. But this apprentice seemed like a good one. Raggedtail flicked his tail at Fangstripe, a sign of greeting.
:heartbounce: @Pepperkins @Viper2008 :heartbounce:

shaae_26 April 24th, 2021 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperkins (Post 981740)
Crowpaw

Crowpaw almost leaped out of her pelt as she heard the tom approach. Struggling to remember if she had scented any other cats previously, she couldn't help but raise a terrified brow at the... warrior? He certainly didn't smell of any clan she knew. "Hello... erm... where am I exactly...?" The longer she stood in this dark place the more her eyes adjusted to the lack of light, though that did little to calm her nerves.

For the sake of moving this along, I'm gonna keep going! Raggedtail can pop up whenever :heartbounce: ]

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ (Post 981749)
~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail padded out from the shadows. "Well, you're in the Dark Forest of course. Now, who might you be?" He meowed, looking at the small apprentice. He liked it when the Dark Forest got new recruits but he despised small ones. But this apprentice seemed like a good one. Raggedtail flicked his tail at Fangstripe, a sign of greeting.
:heartbounce: @Pepperkins @Viper2008 :heartbounce:

Fangstripe nodded at Raggedtail. "Yes, the Dark Forest, but dont worry young one, despite the scary name, this place means no bad." He lied. "Just to train apprentices we see capability in. I'm Fangstripe, and this is Raggedtail." He mewed introducing himself.

Pepperkins April 26th, 2021 09:29 AM

Crowpaw

The Dark Forest... She hadn't heard of this place, but Fangstripe seemed nice enough. Raggedtail gave her the willies. As she listened, she let her fur fall against her pelt; so they really meant no harm, well that was good. As for training..

"But why would you train cats here if they're given mentors? Or is this the place we come to train and I'm just behind on the news..." Mostly muttering the last part to herself, Crowpaw was more than hesitant to tell these strangers her name, though they claimed to be nice. Wait, wasn't she dreaming? "Hey wait, if this isn't Starclan, though I think I had already figured that out, what are you guys? Are you dead too?" Her voice lowered slightly as she spoke the question, as if she were afraid of someone hearing.

~Fierce~ April 26th, 2021 09:34 AM

~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail stared at the she-cat. She did seem curious but nervous as well. “Yes, we’re dead but this place is better than Starclan. If you’re in the Dark Forest, that means you’ve got some courage young one. I’ll let Fangstripe explain the training to you.” He meowed, sitting down and wrapping his ragged tail around his paws.
:heartbounce: @Viper2008 @Pepperkins :heartbounce:

shaae_26 April 26th, 2021 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepperkins (Post 982879)
Crowpaw

The Dark Forest... She hadn't heard of this place, but Fangstripe seemed nice enough. Raggedtail gave her the willies. As she listened, she let her fur fall against her pelt; so they really meant no harm, well that was good. As for training..

"But why would you train cats here if they're given mentors? Or is this the place we come to train and I'm just behind on the news..." Mostly muttering the last part to herself, Crowpaw was more than hesitant to tell these strangers her name, though they claimed to be nice. Wait, wasn't she dreaming? "Hey wait, if this isn't Starclan, though I think I had already figured that out, what are you guys? Are you dead too?" Her voice lowered slightly as she spoke the question, as if she were afraid of someone hearing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Fierceclaw~ (Post 982887)
~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail stared at the she-cat. She did seem curious but nervous as well. “Yes, we’re dead but this place is better than Starclan. If you’re in the Dark Forest, that means you’ve got some courage young one. I’ll let Fangstripe explain the training to you.” He meowed, sitting down and wrapping his ragged tail around his paws.
:heartbounce: @Viper2008 @Pepperkins :heartbounce:

"We are like the better Starclan, we are the strongest cats that were ever alive, and as for the training, we pull certain cats we see possibility in to thise place to train extra, and to make you one day be a Dark Forest warrior, and always be remembered for your greatness & power." Fangstripe explained, in a fake sweet voice that was very convincing. (Sorry to leave ya'll like this but im leaving WCO for an unknown period of time... maybe just continue like Fang was never here..)

Pepperkins April 26th, 2021 07:41 PM

Crowpaw
[ @~Fierceclaw~ ]

She nodded shortly as he explained, turning her attention to her paws as he confirmed they were indeed dead. Didn't all the dead cats go to Starclan though? As he explained that it was better than Starclan though, she raised her head, curiosity sparking in her gaze. The fiercest warrior? That could mean not many trained here, she could have something everyone else didn't! The greatness she could do without, the power though...

She gave a subtle nod as she let the ideas run through her head momentarily, a smile, though not her usual perky smile, formed on her face as she turned to face the cat once more. "Ok, but that still doesn't tell me, how did I get here? I definitely don't remember hearing about this place before," before she fully gave in to the temptation, which she inevitably would, she still was an inquisitive little thing, "And how would I train with you if I only come here when I sleep?"

[Yeah you're all good! We'll just say he walked off after some time, Fierce can tell her about Frog.]

~Fierce~ April 29th, 2021 03:33 PM

~Raggedtail~
Raggedtail shook his head in impatience. “Well, while you’re not sleeping, you’ll be training, or should I say play fighting, with your mentor and when you sleep, you’ll come here and that’s when the real training starts. Now, before we get anything sorted out, there’s a big question that you must answer.” Raggedtail meowed. “Would you like to train here or never come back and miss an opportunity to become a great warrior for your clan?” His tone was rather aggressive while saying the question, his eyes trained on the apprentice.
:heartbounce: @Pepperkins :heartbounce: