Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   A bard in need of tales [FINDER] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37823)

WinterMara April 13th, 2021 03:18 PM

A bard in need of tales [FINDER]

So, I've kinda made an impulse character, and I want to get to rping him as I just, love the idea of this type of character.

Meet, Corvin! [13 moons old]

A young, handsome brown tabby tom with dashing yellow eyes, but also an has an ego the size of a mansion [and definitely a flirt]. He was once a kittypet with two kind, elderly twolegs, but he went off in search of adventure. Corvin was always interested in stories, and wanted to tell some of his own, about himself. One problem, his life is boring, nothing ever happens to him, he's tried to make up a few things, but they're all ridiculous like him taking down an entire pack of wolves, so clearly that wouldn't work.

This is where you all come in! I need to get this guy some tales to tell and brag about, or well, twist, he's definitely a liar and won't resist the chance to make the tale all about him and to make himself seem like a hero.

To sum him up better, he's basically like a bard who lies to make himself seem like a knight in shining armor, he deems anyone he dislikes as villainous, but believes everyone loves him.

Roles [They will have a secondary name, based on views he has of the cat]

Friends/Companions: Friends he meets along the way of his "adventure", this could be onesided [On his side, preferably] or a nice buddy buddy friendship, I don't really care what type of cat applies as in his eyes, everyone loves him.

Enemies/Villains: Cats who very much dislike him and are willing to show it, most likely via attacking, however, this may be one-sided, on your cats side. Don't care what type of cat here either, although a more hot-headed one would be nice.

Shecats he bothers/Beauties: Self explanatory, any personality will work, just has to be shecat as he is straight. I'd prefer shecats around his age, 10-18 moons is a good range.

Form:
Name:
Role? [Unique ones are ALWAYS welcome!]:
Age?:
Personality?:
RP ideas? [Not required, but would be nice]:
Would the rp be at fishers point, twoleg place, or just a random area in the outskirts?:
Anything I forgot or questions?:
Mention me:

WinterMara April 13th, 2021 05:14 PM

Re: A bard in need of tales [FINDER]

Bump!

Moon Kit April 13th, 2021 06:03 PM

Role? [Unique ones are ALWAYS welcome!]: She-cat he bothers
Age?: 16 moons
Personality?: you already know
RP ideas? [Not required, but would be nice]: not really
Would the rp be at fishers point, twoleg place, or just a random area in the outskirts?: Twolegplace or outskirts
Anything I forgot or questions?: Name of the cat isn't on the form... It's Pebble! Just imagine how she'd react to a flirter...
Mention me: @WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara April 13th, 2021 06:04 PM

How did I forget that? But accepted as a she-cat he'll bother, should we do a rp now?

|| @Moon Kit ||

Moon Kit April 13th, 2021 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 970533)
How did I forget that? But accepted as a she-cat he'll bother, should we do a rp now?

|| @Moon Kit ||

Sure!

WinterMara April 13th, 2021 06:14 PM

Okay, would you mind posting the starter?

|| @Moon Kit ||

-Meow- April 13th, 2021 06:17 PM

Form:
Name: Willow
Role? [Unique ones are ALWAYS welcome!]: (Whatever you feel fits best!)
Age?: Not any age specifically but she is a young cat.
Personality?: Doesn't trust other cats when she first meets them, doesn't like the clans, she's a lot of fun once they're friends though, she's a really good climber, misses her mom. She also believes in Heaven ❤️
Would the rp be at fishers point, twoleg place, or just a random area in the outskirts?:
RP ideas? [Not required, but would be nice]: (Not really, sorry)
Would the rp be at fishers point, twoleg place, or just a random area in the outskirts?: Probably a random area because she doesn't really live in a specific area, she moves around a lot.
Anything I forgot or questions?: Nope!

furrensic April 13th, 2021 07:08 PM

i don't have any outsiders yet and i thought this was the perfect opportunity lol

Name:
athena

Role?:
she-cat he bothers/beauties turned into friend/companion (she'd find him entertaining)

Age?:
17 moons

Personality?:
lazy // spoiled // nosey // manipulative // bossy // judgemental // sociable // faithful // smart // curious // perfectionist

after being a kittypet for moons in the past, athena is a lazy cat who honestly, doesn't like doing things herself. She'd much rather have someone bring her food, find her shelter, and water rather than doing it all herself. But noo, she cannot ask others to do that because apparently it's 'rude' and she should 'do it herself'. Can you believe that? What if she gets her paws dirty?! These wild animals loners need to realize that she is far too pretty to be doing such....disgusting tasks. So, what does she do instead of doing things herself? Easy! Athena acts like she's a poor, weak she-cat who's stupid and easy to make friends with, listening into people's conversations, listening for any valuable information that she finds interesting and that could be used against someone. She then uses that information against the cat she wants to do something for her, threatening to tell any secrets they may have. After they start doing stuff for her, she just won't stop! She'll order them around for as long as she wants until she gets bored, then she'll move onto another unfortunate soul.
she's pretty judgemental, and huge on good first impressions. Most of the time she'll take a single glance at a cat and deem them unworthy of even being around her, or make up some rumor in her mind. What, it's not her fault that some cats just look like creeps! She can't help judging people by their appearances and first impressions, even though she knows that it's a terrible thing to do, she still doesn't make any effort to change.

athena is sociable, she absolutely loves talking. Well, if it's about her of course. If not, she ends up getting bored pretty easily unless the person she's talking to is actually saying something that she'd find interesting. Why in the world would she listen to someone drone on about something boring, like how their day was? Ugh. Terrible, just terrible to even think about. She's a faithful individual...faithful in what you may ask? Herself. Obviously. She doesn't believe in all that starclan mumbo jumbo she's heard loner cats say clan cats believe in. Some spirits in the sky..? Yeah, sure. She's faithful in her abilities and herself only.
in contrast to how she acts when she wants to manipulate someone, athena is quite smart. She isn't gullible like some idiots, and she can figure things out pretty easily, even if she doesn't act like it. Being naturally curious, she does explore sometimes just to see if she can find anything she considers interesting, but after that she goes right back to her whatever she considers a shelter at the time.

being so beautiful should be considered a curse-- athena is a perfectionist when it comes to her appearance. She absolutely despises being dirty, or looking trashy. She stays far away from anything that could dirty her fur, often staying on things that are above the ground such as tree branches. You can never be too careful!

Appearance:
here

RP ideas?:
it's not really a solid idea, but corvin could find athena having a fit over falling into the lake and getting her precious fur wet possibly!

fishers point

no :]

Mention me:
@WinterRabbit5350

Moon Kit April 13th, 2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinterRabbit5350 (Post 970545)
Okay, would you mind posting the starter?

|| @Moon Kit ||

Sure; public or private?

WinterMara April 13th, 2021 07:16 PM

Quote:

Form:
Name: Willow
Role? [Unique ones are ALWAYS welcome!]: (Whatever you feel fits best!)
Age?: Not any age specifically but she is a young cat.
Personality?: Doesn't trust other cats when she first meets them, doesn't like the clans, she's a lot of fun once they're friends though, she's a really good climber, misses her mom. She also believes in Heaven ❤️
RP ideas? [Not required, but would be nice]: (Not really, sorry)
Would the rp be at fishers point, twoleg place, or just a random area in the outskirts?: Probably a random area because she doesn't really live in a specific area, she moves around a lot.
Anything I forgot or questions?: Nope!
Accepted as...honestly, probably a she-cat he'll bother, but they might become friends or enemies, we can see, want to do a rp with them?

|| @-Meow- ||

Quote:

i don't have any outsiders yet and i thought this was the perfect opportunity lol

Name:
athena

Role?:
she-cat he bothers/beauties turned into friend/companion (she'd find him entertaining)

Age?:
17 moons

Personality?:
lazy // spoiled // nosey // manipulative // bossy // judgemental // sociable // faithful // smart // curious // perfectionist

after being a kittypet for moons in the past, athena is a lazy cat who honestly, doesn't like doing things herself. She'd much rather have someone bring her food, find her shelter, and water rather than doing it all herself. But noo, she cannot ask others to do that because apparently it's 'rude' and she should 'do it herself'. Can you believe that? What if she gets her paws dirty?! These wild animals loners need to realize that she is far too pretty to be doing such....disgusting tasks. So, what does she do instead of doing things herself? Easy! Athena acts like she's a poor, weak she-cat who's stupid and easy to make friends with, listening into people's conversations, listening for any valuable information that she finds interesting and that could be used against someone. She then uses that information against the cat she wants to do something for her, threatening to tell any secrets they may have. After they start doing stuff for her, she just won't stop! She'll order them around for as long as she wants until she gets bored, then she'll move onto another unfortunate soul.
she's pretty judgemental, and huge on good first impressions. Most of the time she'll take a single glance at a cat and deem them unworthy of even being around her, or make up some rumor in her mind. What, it's not her fault that some cats just look like creeps! She can't help judging people by their appearances and first impressions, even though she knows that it's a terrible thing to do, she still doesn't make any effort to change.

athena is sociable, she absolutely loves talking. Well, if it's about her of course. If not, she ends up getting bored pretty easily unless the person she's talking to is actually saying something that she'd find interesting. Why in the world would she listen to someone drone on about something boring, like how their day was? Ugh. Terrible, just terrible to even think about. She's a faithful individual...faithful in what you may ask? Herself. Obviously. She doesn't believe in all that starclan mumbo jumbo she's heard loner cats say clan cats believe in. Some spirits in the sky..? Yeah, sure. She's faithful in her abilities and herself only.
in contrast to how she acts when she wants to manipulate someone, athena is quite smart. She isn't gullible like some idiots, and she can figure things out pretty easily, even if she doesn't act like it. Being naturally curious, she does explore sometimes just to see if she can find anything she considers interesting, but after that she goes right back to her whatever she considers a shelter at the time.

being so beautiful should be considered a curse-- athena is a perfectionist when it comes to her appearance. She absolutely despises being dirty, or looking trashy. She stays far away from anything that could dirty her fur, often staying on things that are above the ground such as tree branches. You can never be too careful!

Appearance:
here

RP ideas?:
it's not really a solid idea, but corvin could find athena having a fit over falling into the lake and getting her precious fur wet possibly!

fishers point

no :]

Mention me:
@WinterRabbit5350

Oooooh boy that was a long one, accepted! Want to do a roleplay with them now or sometime later?

|| @jude ||