Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Kit Finder Question (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79568)

lys.luvbot March 4th, 2024 02:45 PM

Kit Finder Question

I've noticed people usually get more attraction when it is a high rank or a well-known person, I wouldn't consider myself well-known or of much importance on this site. So with that, I was wondering if anyone would have some tips for me to get more people interested in my kit finder? I tried to go with the big and fancy layout and wording but it didn't seem to get much attraction or at least not as much as I was hoping. XOXO ghostie. :soloballoon:

Spookez. March 4th, 2024 05:17 PM

Re: Kit Finder Question

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink.ghostface (Post 1561365)
I've noticed people usually get more attraction when it is a high rank or a well-known person, I wouldn't consider myself well-known or of much importance on this site. So with that, I was wondering if anyone would have some tips for me to get more people interested in my kit finder? I tried to go with the big and fancy layout and wording but it didn't seem to get much attraction or at least not as much as I was hoping. XOXO ghostie. :soloballoon:

Try roleplaying with your character more so they're out there. Try to make friends/crushes through roleplay instead. Because I find those to be more fun.

For the finder, try bumping it every other day or just put it in your sig. It may take a while, (even longer if your character isnt one people know very much!) I would think it's best to start roleplaying with new characters before setting up finders. (Unless it's a mentor finder.)

lys.luvbot March 4th, 2024 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spookez. (Post 1561462)

Try roleplaying with your character more so they're out there. Try to make friends/crushes through roleplay instead. Because I find those to be more fun.

For the finder, try bumping it every other day or just put it in your sig. It may take a while, (even longer if your character isnt one people know very much!) I would think it's best to start roleplaying with new characters before setting up finders. (Unless it's a mentor finder.)

Talka isn't necessarily a NEW character, I believe most people have seen the various roleplays I've set up with people across the site, I just feel like he's not getting much attraction anymore I tried to make the finder VERY drama and information-packed, BUT in fairness, it's only been a day or two since it's been up! If you have any other ideas feel free to reach out!

Spookez. March 4th, 2024 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink.ghostface (Post 1561465)

Talka isn't necessarily a NEW character, I believe most people have seen the various roleplays I've set up with people across the site, I just feel like he's not getting much attraction anymore I tried to make the finder VERY drama and information-packed, BUT in fairness, it's only been a day or two since it's been up! If you have any other ideas feel free to reach out!

If you want, I can check out your kit finder <3

lys.luvbot March 4th, 2024 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spookez. (Post 1561467)

If you want, I can check out your kit finder <3

That'd work do you want a link or???

Spookez. March 4th, 2024 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink.ghostface (Post 1561469)
That'd work do you want a link or???

You can just send me the link

Rani March 4th, 2024 11:41 PM

Ah, I might see part of the issue here, talka is an outsider. In general ppl on the site find outsiders harder to rp, especially from birth, and so even for fully created outsiders theyre rped less then clan cats. So for a kit finder youll find clan cats finders are easier to look for.

Plus as you said a day or two is no time at all, Ive seen clan cat kit finders be up for weeks to get a full list so give people more time.

Other then that spook has hit most of the points, activity and striking character will drive ppl to a finder so the only other thing you can really do is bump the finder and rp with talka everywhere so if people want to rp more with her they might just do so as her kit

@pink.ghostface

panchiko March 8th, 2024 08:58 AM

Hi, @pink.ghostface

This question seems better fit for the General Board category. If you'd like, you can continue the conversation there -- I'll be closing this thread ^^