Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   What makes you mad? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13611)

Mystery January 4th, 2018 10:02 AM

What makes you mad?

I created this so we could talk about what makes us mad! ^^
Currently, I'm quite upset with the condition of England. 100 mph wind, apparently. I experienced it though. I walked out a minute ago, and felt as if I was gonna fly back into my house 0.0
Ontop of that, I think my dad's greenhouse is broken...

Feel free to reply to the thread, just don't quote this, please, and lets not talk about anything too extreme!

218 January 5th, 2018 09:46 PM

Re: What makes you mad?

When you do two pages of math for homework only to find out you DID THE WRONG PAGES

Ariii January 5th, 2018 09:51 PM

Trying to complete something in Mirror's Edge Catalyst, then I realize I went the wrong way.

lio January 5th, 2018 09:53 PM

the fact that i was born with no major health conditions while others have some that may even kill them at a young age, or would cause them to become left out from others in their lifetime. >:0

218 January 5th, 2018 09:54 PM

When you try to play Broken Age Act 2 on an iPad mini but accidentally reset your progress, so now you have to go through Act 1 AGAIN, which was already a pain for me to get through...

Empress Of Evil January 6th, 2018 01:28 AM

People being rude

Creating the perfect masterpiece that's really unique and you're proud of, only to see that someone else has copied you

Situations where people take things for granted.

BEAR. January 6th, 2018 01:33 AM

always get frustrated with the people who stand in the middle of walkways yapping

then there's the people who stop in front of you and whip out their phone

or the group of people who walk slowly in front of you .. and you can't get around them and have somewhere to be

Fawn January 6th, 2018 01:38 AM

individuals who refuse to reevaluate their position even when faced with indisputable facts supporting an alternative view

BEAR. January 6th, 2018 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose Queen (Post 450727)
individuals who refuse to reevaluate their position even when faced with indisputable facts supporting an alternative view

adding to this, people who only listen to one side of a story because it's their friend's side.

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 6th, 2018 01:51 AM

Fighting a hard boss over and over again.

Being told something I already know multiple times

People who dare say their kids are well behaved despite them being spoiled

Doing the same thing over and over again.

When I just can’t draw what’s in my head!
:colorwah: