Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   the weapons of death(private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11675)

Static October 15th, 2017 05:06 PM

the weapons of death(private)

Ok @Whisper you could be the mister I could be the weapon or I have one weapon and a mister and you have one weapon and a mister,and we be I be the weapon for your mister and you be the weapon for my mister.Either one works XD ok so anyway,you know it's soul eater but I'm saying it here because I'll forget.

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Weapon or mister?-
Student?-
Appearance-
Other-

Whisper October 15th, 2017 09:31 PM

Name- Lauren
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Weapon or Mister?- Mister
Student?- yes
Appearance- white hair with 3 black strips
Other- daddy issues...

Name- Jay
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?- yes
Appearance- black hair, brown eyes
Other-

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;404761]Ok @Whisper you could be the mister I could be the weapon or I have one weapon and a mister and you have one weapon and a mister,and we be I be the weapon for your mister and you be the weapon for my mister.Either one works XD ok so anyway,you know it's soul eater but I'm saying it here because I'll forget.

Name- Lauren
Age- 15
Gender- female
Weapon or mister?- Minister
Student?- yes
Appearance- white hair black strips, grey eyes
Other- daddy issues

Name- Jay
Age-: 17
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?: no
Appearance- black hair brown eyes
Other:...

Whisper October 18th, 2017 08:20 PM

Re: the weapons of death(private)

[QUOTE=Whisper;405063]Name- Lauren
Age- 14
Gender- Female
Weapon or Mister?- Mister
Student?- yes
Appearance- white hair with 3 black strips
Other- daddy issues...

Name- Jay
Age- 15
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?- yes
Appearance- black hair, brown eyes
Other-

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 404761)
Ok @Whisper you could be the mister I could be the weapon or I have one weapon and a mister and you have one weapon and a mister,and we be I be the weapon for your mister and you be the weapon for my mister.Either one works XD ok so anyway,you know it's soul eater but I'm saying it here because I'll forget.

Name- Lauren
Age- 15
Gender- female
Weapon or mister?- Minister
Student?- yes
Appearance- black hair white strips, grey eyes
Other- daddy issues

Name- Jay
Age-: 17
Gender- Male
Weapon or Mister- Weapon
Student?: no
Appearance- black hair brown eyes
Other:...

Static October 20th, 2017 05:25 PM

Luaren is the Opposite of death the kid XD

Name-Liam
Age-14
Gender-male
Weapon or mister?-Weapon
Appearence-Black that has yellow tips.Red eyes.Can turn into This
Other-kinda a klutz laurems weapon

Name-Mariko
Age-15
Gender-Female
Weapon or mister-Mister
Student-Duh(yes)
Appearence-Brown hair with a few blond highlights and green eyes.
Other-jays mister

Whisper October 20th, 2017 07:55 PM

(Ik)
"mariko Are ya ready for this we need like 2 more souls and a witchs soul!!!" He smiled (Lauren looks like kid and acts like him but has daddy issues bc her dad cheats bc MAKA Chop!) Cooley walking along the streets with his Mister

Static October 21st, 2017 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 407566)
(Ik)
"mariko Are ya ready for this we need like 2 more souls and a witchs soul!!!" He smiled (Lauren looks like kid and acts like him but has daddy issues bc her dad cheats bc MAKA Chop!) Cooley walking along the streets with his Mister

Mariko nodded."Yhea!Witches should be pretty easy to kill and then you will be a death sythe and we will be the strongest in the academy!" She said,looking around for another soul.
---
Did you mean weapon?I thought luaten was a mister and Liam was her weapon?)
"Com on!Hurry up and find a soul already!" Liam said,packing around Lauren excitedly."We only need one more and a Witches soul so hurry up!" He continued.

Whisper October 22nd, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 407799)
Mariko nodded."Yhea!Witches should be pretty easy to kill and then you will be a death sythe and we will be the strongest in the academy!" She said,looking around for another soul.
---
"Com on!Hurry up and find a soul already!" Liam said,packing around Lauren excitedly."We only need one more and a Witches soul so hurry up!" He continued.

Jay smiled "yep~ hmm over there it's a thingy" he points at a monster thing b
-----------------------
"If your going to pack me at least pack me with symmetry!" She yells at him

Whisper October 22nd, 2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 407799)
---

Jay smiled Cooley " hey look over there a soul" a girl was screaming at a soul trying to kill her
-------------------------
Lauren was mad "if your going to pack me at least pack me with symmetry" she yelled at him

Static October 22nd, 2017 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisper (Post 409146)
Jay smiled Cooley " hey look over there a soul" a girl was screaming at a soul trying to kill her
-------------------------
Lauren was mad "if your going to pack me at least pack me with symmetry" she yelled at him

"Ok then come on!" She said exitedly,waiting for Jay to turn into a weapon so she could get the soul.
---
"It's alwase about symetry with you!" Liam snapped."When you eat a soul,there not alwase symmetrical ok?" He added,and then spotted a monsyer looking thing."Ok look there is a soul so come on!" He said.

Whisper October 22nd, 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 409201)
"Ok then come on!" She said exitedly,waiting for Jay to turn into a weapon so she could get the soul.
---
"It's alwase about symetry with you!" Liam snapped."When you eat a soul,there not alwase symmetrical ok?" He added,and then spotted a monsyer looking thing."Ok look there is a soul so come on!" He said.

Jay turned into his weppon he was a reaper like soul is
------------
Lauren turned into a symmetrical katana "you got this" she said to him

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 409201)
---

Jay turned into a reaper landing on Her hands "let's dance" he said to the monster
-------
Lauren nodded turning into a symmetrical katana "we got this" she said to him