Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Visual Arts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Character Playlists (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53304)

Willow_Tree June 19th, 2022 12:16 AM

Character Playlists

Hello everyone! I’ve been bored, and decided to make this shop. I make a lot of playlists for OC’s of mine, so why not make more for you guys? I can do playlists for single characters, or for relationships (Rivalries, friendships, romantic relationships, etc.) I’ll be listening to each and every song that goes into these playlists, and especially paying attention to lyrics, which is why the price is a bit high. I’ll also make a cover pic for the Playlist.

Examples: Here, Here.

Pricing: 500KK per playlist

Forms:

Single Character Playlist:
Name:
Detailed Personality:
Major Events in Their Character Development:
Outlook:
Any Specifics?:
Mention Me: @Starlily

Relationship Playlist:
Names:
Detailed Personalities:
Type of Relationship:
Views on each other:
Major Plot Points Together:
Any Specifics?:

Working On:

Waiting List:

JusticeRabbit June 19th, 2022 01:11 AM

Re: Character Playlists

Name: Betsy Morefeild Sharpdoug
Detailed Personality: Very shy and humble, betsy is known to be a hard worker. she is worrisome and always fidgeting. It is noticeable that she has anxiety disorder and panic disorder. She is very joyful if you get to know her.
Major Events in Their Character Development: Her learning of the dangers in the world, causing her to close off. when she was younger, she lost a large portion of her wing, causing her to end up distrustful.
Outlook: Fearfully optimisitic
Any Specifics?: nope!

stag June 19th, 2022 01:21 AM

Name: Heartkit

Detailed Personality: Heartkit,A determined kit with Love in paws reach.
This cat is often called “Cupids Child” which technically she is! But Heartkit has a hard time understanding feelings,but is great at relationship advice (despite never being in one). They are full of bravery but are yet timid towards clanmates who she doesn’t know much about. It finds it full to figure out their emotions before starting a project,even if they struggle with love and feelings! Heartkit is your happy-go-lucky kind of cat,A heavy optimistic person!

Major Events in Their Character Development: Heartkit (In The future) will leave Thunderclan and Bounce between Partners,that’s how they figure out that he is fully Homosexual (Soul Finding)

Outlook: Heartkit believes everyone had a purpose,regardless of what it might be They are proud of that cat for finding it.

Any Specifics?: Heartkit is the Child Of A Cat Called “Cupid” So if you could take that into consideration as well :eyes:

Willow_Tree June 19th, 2022 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Don't Panic (Post 1218110)
Name: Betsy Morefeild Sharpdoug
Detailed Personality: Very shy and humble, betsy is known to be a hard worker. she is worrisome and always fidgeting. It is noticeable that she has anxiety disorder and panic disorder. She is very joyful if you get to know her.
Major Events in Their Character Development: Her learning of the dangers in the world, causing her to close off. when she was younger, she lost a large portion of her wing, causing her to end up distrustful.
Outlook: Fearfully optimisitic
Any Specifics?: nope!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paramore (Post 1218112)
Name: Heartkit

Detailed Personality: Heartkit,A determined kit with Love in paws reach.
This cat is often called “Cupids Child” which technically she is! But Heartkit has a hard time understanding feelings,but is great at relationship advice (despite never being in one). They are full of bravery but are yet timid towards clanmates who she doesn’t know much about. It finds it full to figure out their emotions before starting a project,even if they struggle with love and feelings! Heartkit is your happy-go-lucky kind of cat,A heavy optimistic person!

Major Events in Their Character Development: Heartkit (In The future) will leave Thunderclan and Bounce between Partners,that’s how they figure out that he is fully Homosexual (Soul Finding)

Outlook: Heartkit believes everyone had a purpose,regardless of what it might be They are proud of that cat for finding it.

Any Specifics?: Heartkit is the Child Of A Cat Called “Cupid” So if you could take that into consideration as well :eyes:

Both Accepted!

Willow_Tree June 23rd, 2022 03:20 PM

Heartkit: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6v...BtsTL081U2kfFr @Paramore

Betsy Sharpdoug: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4e...325lKt8SnT6ecW @Don't Panic

stag June 23rd, 2022 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlily (Post 1220080)

AHH! Thank you!

Willow_Tree June 23rd, 2022 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paramore (Post 1220081)

AHH! Thank you!

Of course! I hope it fits them well! :Heartbounce:

stag June 23rd, 2022 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starlily (Post 1220082)
Of course! I hope it fits them well! :Heartbounce:

Listening to it now :0

Willow_Tree July 1st, 2022 11:19 PM

:heartbounce:

Willow_Tree July 5th, 2022 01:27 AM

:heartbounce: