Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed 2 Questions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36119)

Blind Fighter February 28th, 2021 05:14 PM

2 Questions

Question 1:
Why does Riverclan have an apprentice as Medicine Cat?
~~~
Question 2:
Why does Windclan have "???" for their Leader, and no Deputy?

Akira February 28th, 2021 05:17 PM

Re: 2 Questions

1: I think the medicine cat went inactive, and was put as missing.

2: There's a whole event where ShadowClan has taken control over WindClan, kidnapping the leader and getting rid of the deputy, though I think neither is dead.
@Blind Fighter

gs29513 February 28th, 2021 05:20 PM

I think it's because the medicine cat went missing due to lack of activity and it hasn't been addressed yet IC.
Windclan doesn't have a leader or deputy because the leader has been captured by Dawnstar(although the other clans don't know that) and the deputy got chucked off a cliff by one and the same Dawnstar. Shadowclan has occupied the Windclan camp and is basically in control. @Blind Fighter

Blind Fighter February 28th, 2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 933703)
1: I think the medicine cat went inactive, and was put as missing.

2: There's a whole event where ShadowClan has taken control over WindClan, kidnapping the leader and getting rid of the deputy, though I think neither is dead.
@Blind Fighter

Oh, so are they no longer leader/deputy? Will they come back? Cause I don't want to join either clan if somethings going on...

Akira February 28th, 2021 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Fighter (Post 933705)
Oh, so are they no longer leader/deputy? Will they come back? Cause I don't want to join either clan if somethings going on...

I'm pretty sure they'll end up coming back, though it might take some time to kick out ShadowClan. Might also wanna say that there's been a recent coyote attack in ThunderClan, so really, the only one without chaos going on is RiverClan XD

Blind Fighter February 28th, 2021 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 933704)
I think it's because the medicine cat went missing due to lack of activity and it hasn't been addressed yet IC.
Windclan doesn't have a leader or deputy because the leader has been captured by Dawnstar(although the other clans don't know that) and the deputy got chucked off a cliff by one and the same Dawnstar. Shadowclan has occupied the Windclan camp and is basically in control. @Blind Fighter

ok
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 933706)
I'm pretty sure they'll end up coming back, though it might take some time to kick out ShadowClan. Might also wanna say that there's been a recent coyote attack in ThunderClan, so really, the only one without chaos going on is RiverClan XD

ok

WARRIOR738 February 28th, 2021 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Fighter (Post 933701)
Question 1:
~~~
Question 2:

for question 2 the deputy died and the leader was kidnapped and dawnstar is the new leader for now since she took over wind clan

Blind Fighter March 1st, 2021 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WARRIOR738 (Post 933776)
for question 2 the deputy died and the leader was kidnapped and dawnstar is the new leader for now since she took over wind clan

Ok, thanks

Moon Kit March 2nd, 2021 09:25 PM

Ditto to everything
But I think the deputy is alive and living as a rogue temporarily, if you care
@Blind Fighter

*-*Magic....*-* :D March 2nd, 2021 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blind Fighter (Post 933701)
Question 1:
~~~
Question 2:

The WindClan leader was kidnapped.