Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ThunderClan Healing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33544)

plum December 19th, 2020 10:59 PM

ThunderClan Healing

ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Policy

[ TL;DR: MC with little experience thus far will still do his best to heal your cat. Will NOT assist in births or herb executions, but you can PM/DM me to pitch ideas if you like. ]

Rainywhisker is ThunderClan's medicine cat! Rainywhisker had been a warrior for all his life until recently and will be learning from the other Clan medicine cats for some time, so his knowledge and skill is very little. He will still do everything in his power to help your character!

He is a grounded guy, and acts within reason. While he may not know how to deal with every situation thrown his way, he's okay to calmly cruise through whatever you got. He cannot, however, help with birthing roleplays (you must do those without his assistance, though he can see your queen and kits afterwards for a check-in). He is also a just character, and will never resort to execution via deathberries or other fatal herbs, unless your character is Hell incarnate. Message me if you have questions on this, or ideas for plots involving him!

Healing RP Guidelines

ThunderClan's Medicine Cat's Den is semi-open. You must read this, fill out your healing form, and then you may post in the medicine den mentioning me (@implimm ). Depending on how busy healing roleplays get, this system may or may not change in the future.

Character's Name:
Description of injury/illness:
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!):
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me:

nocturnal December 21st, 2020 02:58 PM

Re: ThunderClan Healing

Character's Name: Lionpaw
Description of injury/illness: diagonal, medium-depth slash on chest, thin cut near right shoulder/flank area
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): fully healed (if possible that's possible with the skill sets of ThC's med. cats), no scars
Can Frostpaw be involved? This takes place after Lion returns from chasing off the rogue that caused Flowerkit's death, so Frostpaw would still be Frostbreeze...
Anything else I need to know: He's a bit shaken? Might snap at felines if provoked. If he feels that Frostbreeze isn't healing him properly, he'll just leave without any treatment.
Mention me: @Zesty Mango

LostInTheOrchids December 21st, 2020 04:24 PM

Character's Name: Cicadakit
Description of injury/illness: He was play fighting and he was flung off of Lightningkit, and hit his head on bracken, now one, he's covered in thorns, two, he's unconcious, and three, in a lot of pain
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): All thorns out, he will have to stay in the Med Den for a while, he is broken, mentally, and in pain, and will be after the thorns are out
Can Frostpaw be involved?: IDC
Anything else I need to know: he is extreamly loud, and is (probably) louder than Buckstar at a clan meeting aha
Mention me: @implimm

rosetherosey January 4th, 2021 08:38 PM

Character's Name: Sunripple
Description of injury/illness: big cut over his eye, limp on paw, his shoulder is missing some skin (trying to keep it pg, pretty gruesome though-)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives but there isn't much they can do about the shoulder which takes time to heal.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure why not
Anything else I need to know: He's very compliant but not very upfront about pain.
Mention me: @implimm @Zesty Mango

Mango January 6th, 2021 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosetherosey (Post 888839)
Character's Name: Sunripple
Description of injury/illness: big cut over his eye, limp on paw, his shoulder is missing some skin (trying to keep it pg, pretty gruesome though-)
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives but there isn't much they can do about the shoulder which takes time to heal.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure why not
Anything else I need to know: He's very compliant but not very upfront about pain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kipo Oak (Post 880121)
Character's Name: Cicadakit
Description of injury/illness: He was play fighting and he was flung off of Lightningkit, and hit his head on bracken, now one, he's covered in thorns, two, he's unconcious, and three, in a lot of pain
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): All thorns out, he will have to stay in the Med Den for a while, he is broken, mentally, and in pain, and will be after the thorns are out
Can Frostpaw be involved?: IDC
Anything else I need to know: he is extreamly loud, and is (probably) louder than Buckstar at a clan meeting aha

If you guys go ahead and post in the den, Frostpaw will get to them, Rainywhisker will be involved to ofc.

LostInTheOrchids January 6th, 2021 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 889852)
If you guys go ahead and post in the den, Frostpaw will get to them, Rainywhisker will be involved to ofc.

Lightningkit is in the Med Den getting Rainy and Frost

rosetherosey January 6th, 2021 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 889852)

Sunripple is sitting in a corner in the med den waiting for his turn.

dionysus January 6th, 2021 06:23 PM

Character's Name: Wrenkit
Description of injury/illness: starved, white cough, various cuts and bruises, cracked pads, probs fleas but idk if med cat can do anything about that haha + twisted paw
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): his issues are more like long term management lol so maybe just assurance that nothing too bad is wrong and a start at getting him healthy! I do intend for his front paw to be twisted forever (possibly from lack of attention when it first twisted) and thus give him a limp and splayed appearance
Can Frostpaw be involved? Yeah!
Anything else I need to know: he is mute and also he’s been missing which is why he is in this condition! Oh, also, Buckstar is bringing him in!

Astraea January 7th, 2021 08:20 AM

Character's Name: Cowtail
Description of injury/illness: A slash across her cheek that is deep
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Just for her to be healed. I would like
for it to take some time to heal and a scar will appear.
Can Frostpaw be involved?Yup!
Anything else I need to know: She is really dizzy and can barely walk in a straight line.

stag January 23rd, 2021 08:02 PM

Character's Name: Tidepaw
Description of injury/illness: paralysis
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): For tide to not being to move his back right leg back everything else is fine
Can Frostpaw be involved? No.
Anything else I need to know: They were training, and Tidepaw is not gonna be happy : )