Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   How Do I Start in A RP And Get A Foster Mom (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13118)

BlazingMoon December 12th, 2017 01:42 PM

How Do I Start in A RP And Get A Foster Mom

Ya, Sorry Its A Bit Weard to ask But I Dont Realy Understand how it WorksIm Playing As My OC BlazingKit And i Dont Know how to Start

Sorry Again

PhantomRiderYT December 12th, 2017 01:53 PM

Re: How Do I Start in A RP And Get A Foster Mom

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlazingMoon (Post 438223)
Ya, Sorry Its A Bit Weard to ask But I Dont Realy Understand how it WorksIm Playing As My OC BlazingKit And i Dont Know how to Start

Sorry Again

Don't apologize! And it's not weird to ask!

If you're playing in the main Clans (RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, and WindClan) you can either openly post in one of their nurseries or clearings (since Blazingkit is a kit), or you can find a RP partner to Roleplay with. I recommend finding a partner, since most people only rp with partners!

If you are looking for partners, there are plenty of people who are open (me included). You can post your character in the Character Resources section and find parents, siblings, friends, enemies, etc. for your character!

Don't hesitate to ask anything! WCO is a really friendly community!

BlazingMoon December 12th, 2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT (Post 438232)
Don't apologize! And it's not weird to ask!

If you're playing in the main Clans (RiverClan, ShadowClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, and WindClan) you can either openly post in one of their nurseries or clearings (since Blazingkit is a kit), or you can find a RP partner to Roleplay with. I recommend finding a partner, since most people only rp with partners!

If you are looking for partners, there are plenty of people who are open (me included). You can post your character in the Character Resources section and find parents, siblings, friends, enemies, etc. for your character!

Don't hesitate to ask anything! WCO is a really friendly community!

Thank-you, And I'm Going to take your Advise
Thank-you Again

Mango December 13th, 2017 07:57 AM

You can go to the RP reasources (if it’s a main clan that is) and put up a finder for family/apply to someone elses family finder. As for RPing go to a thread like the nursery, clearing (main ones for kits to use) and post something like this:

Blazingkit awoke in the nursery and licked his [Whatever colored] fur. He padded out into the clearing to meet with his friend [whoever],” Hello [whoever].” He chirped in excitement ready to play a game with [whoever].

As for getting a RP partner you can VM someone asking them to RP, or put [OPEN] at the bottom of your post.