Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars RP (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13965)

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 11:31 AM

Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459187)
"Did you know?" The girl said again then she turned to face the two. "So...you're...from the first order...no wonder you were spying on me!" She spat, angry and confused and afraid.
"Surely this is a trap! You brought an entire First order ship! None of you need to be here...it was nice while it lasted now go!" Rey stepped in defensively. She just didn't want to have to confront Kylo Ren. They were happy together once. Then Ben went back to his old ways and they just kind of...drifted apart.

"I wasn't spying!", Owen replied. I'll just shut up now.., "Anyways-", Owen began. Nope, nope, nope, nope. Owen, shut up, just shut up! I need to shut up! How do I be quiet? I don't know! MIND, SHUT UP!, Owen thought.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459189)

"I wasn't spying!", Owen replied. I'll just shut up now.., "Anyways-", Owen began. Nope, nope, nope, nope. Owen, shut up, just shut up! I need to shut up! How do I be quiet? I don't know! MIND, SHUT UP!, Owen thought.

(Lol I'm dying)
"well what's going on then?" She started then calmed down when Owen started speaking again. "Yeah?" But Owen stood there for a while not responding, as if he was arguing with his own thoughts.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459200)
(Lol I'm dying)
"well what's going on then?" She started then calmed down when Owen started speaking again. "Yeah?" But Owen stood there for a while not responding, as if he was arguing with his own thoughts.

(Me too. XD)

"I-I don't know..", Owen said quietly. Kylo Ren glared at Owen, rolling his eyes.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459204)

(Me too. XD)

"I-I don't know..", Owen said quietly. Kylo Ren glared at Owen, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, I guess you have nothing to say...or nothing worth my time anyway...we could probably keep in contact right?" Abigail was gathering courage now and took a step forward, seeing how baffled this "Sith" was. And he calls himself a Solo? Rey stayed where she was, glaring angrily at Kylo, her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459206)
"Alright, I guess you have nothing to say...or nothing worth my time anyway...we could probably keep in contact right?" Abigail was gathering courage now and took a step forward, seeing how baffled this "Sith" was. And he calls himself a Solo? Rey stayed where she was, glaring angrily at Kylo, her eyes filled with hurt and betrayal.

Owen didn't reply, he just nodded.

"What?", Kylo said, looking at Rey. "I'm sorry, Rey..."

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459211)

Owen didn't reply, he just nodded.

"What?", Kylo said, looking at Rey. "I'm sorry, Rey..."

"Save it...you can apologise another time...not here..." She turned to Abigail "Gail, I'll meet you back at home, okay? You can defend yourself right?" The girl nodded and watched her mother briskly walk away. Now alone, Abigail spoke "I should leave...I can't talk to you people...not with everyone watching..." She stared at Kylo for a while then started to walk away. We'll meet up some other time and talk in private. She hoped Owen could hear her thoughts.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459218)
"Save it...you can apologise another time...not here..." She turned to Abigail "Gail, I'll meet you back at home, okay? You can defend yourself right?" The girl nodded and watched her mother briskly walk away. Now alone, Abigail spoke "I should leave...I can't talk to you people...not with everyone watching..." She stared at Kylo for a while then started to walk away. We'll meet up some other time and talk in private. She hoped Owen could hear her thoughts.

Kylo closed his mouth as he was about to say something else. "Alright..", he sighed. "Come on, Owen."

Okay.. See you some other time., Owen thought, looking at Abigail one more time before following his father back to the starship

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459229)

Kylo closed his mouth as he was about to say something else. "Alright..", he sighed. "Come on, Owen."

Okay.. See you some other time., Owen thought, looking at Abigail one more time before following his father back to the starship

Abigail arrived back home where Rey was waiting, looking rather impatient. "What do you know?" The girl asked. "About what? Why were you inviting The first order here?"
"About him! And him! I didn't know who he was! He's been there with me...my entire life...I had to know!"
"Who and who?"
"Kylo and Owen! There's something you're not telling me..."
"I don't know why your father was there..."
"But how does Owen...ugh..."
"I don't know what you think I know or what you're expecting me to answer."
"Well you do know something. If you won't tell me I'll get Owen or Kylo to tell me...I'll find out the truth eventually." Abigail ran out through the desert again, hoping that the ship hadn't left yet. "Abigail! Abigail!" Rey called but her daughter didn't listen. "Owen...Take me with you..."

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459242)
Abigail arrived back home where Rey was waiting, looking rather impatient. "What do you know?" The girl asked. "About what? Why were you inviting The first order here?"
"About him! And him! I didn't know who he was! He's been there with me...my entire life...I had to know!"
"Who and who?"
"Kylo and Owen! There's something you're not telling me..."
"I don't know why your father was there..."
"But how does Owen...ugh..."
"I don't know what you think I know or what you're expecting me to answer."
"Well you do know something. If you won't tell me I'll get Owen or Kylo to tell me...I'll find out the truth eventually." Abigail ran out through the desert again, hoping that the ship hadn't left yet. "Abigail! Abigail!" Rey called but her daughter didn't listen. "Owen...Take me with you..."

Owen turned around and looked at Abigail. "Why?", he asked. "Why do you want me to take you with us to the starship?"

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459258)

Owen turned around and looked at Abigail. "Why?", he asked. "Why do do you want me to take you with us to the starship?"

"Yes I'm coming with you. Perhaps we can figure some of this out?" She stepped closer to him and kept eye contact the whole time.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459263)
"Yes I'm coming with you. Perhaps we can figure some of this out?" She stepped closer to him and kept eye contact the whole time.

"Figure out what?", Owen asked as he continued walking. "Abby, go back to Mom. Please..", he said.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459267)

"Figure out what?", Owen asked as he continued walking. "Abby, go back to Mom.", he said.

"Don't call me tha-" She felt everything drain out of her. He called her...Rey...is...his mother...he's a solo...oh my god...
"Mum? Kylo's your father! Your parents are my parents! YOU'RE MY BROTHER!" She shrieked excitedly. By this point Rey had caught up to them and Abigail ignited her lightsaber and pointed it at their mother. "You knew this whole time! You never told me! You pretended...you liar! You selfish..."
"I tried to stop you from looking...because I didn't want you to run into the first order...but you went looking anyway even though you had no idea who he was. Sometimes you're a little too curious for your own good...that connection you felt through the force...Owen's always been there for you, looking out for you...you're his little sister after all. I didn't know if he's hurt you or not. But you're old enough to make your own decisions now...if you want to go with them..."
"I'm going...bye..." She muttered then walked onto the ship.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459289)
"Don't call me tha-" She felt everything drain out of her. He called her...Rey...is...his mother...he's a solo...oh my god...
"Mum? Kylo's your father! Your parents are my parents! YOU'RE MY BROTHER!" She shrieked excitedly. By this point Rey had caught up to them and Abigail ignited her lightsaber and pointed it at their mother. "You knew this whole time! You never told me! You pretended...you liar! You selfish..."
"I tried to stop you from looking...because I didn't want you to run into the first order...but you went looking anyway even though you had no idea who he was. Sometimes you're a little too curious for your own good...that connection you felt through the force...Owen's always been there for you, looking out for you...you're his little sister after all. I didn't know if he's hurt you or not. But you're old enough to make your own decisions now...if you want to go with them..."
"I'm going...bye..." She muttered then walked onto the ship.

"So you're just going to ditch Mom? Okay, then...", Owen said. "Father! Abigail's coming with is."

"What? She is? Why?", Kylo Ren asked as Abigail and Owen walked into the ship.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459306)

"So you're just going to ditch Mom? Okay, then...", Owen said. "Father! Abigail's coming with is."

"What? She is? Why?", Kylo Ren asked as Abigail and Owen walked into the ship.

"She only came to visit anyway...her ship is around somewhere..." She stated plainly. "So what's the first order up to now?" Abigail asked sarcastically.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459308)
"She only came to visit anyway...her ship is around somewhere..." She stated plainly. "So what's the first order up to now?" Abigail asked sarcastically.

"Well, we were supposed to be trying to figure out where the Resistance is at right now.", Owen replied.

NightWarrior4Life January 22nd, 2018 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459314)

"Well, we were supposed to be trying to figure out where the Resistance is at right now.", Owen replied.

"That, I don't know." She shrugged. The first order doesn't seem as fierce as they used to...and this isn't the Kylo I know...

Phoenix Flames January 22nd, 2018 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459550)
"That, I don't know." She shrugged. The first order doesn't seem as fierce as they used to...and this isn't the Kylo I know...

"I know you don't know where the Resistance is right now. I wasn't really asking though.. But, uh... Nevermind..", Owen replied. He closed the ramp door to the starship. "What do you want to do?", he asked.

NightWarrior4Life January 22nd, 2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459561)

"I know you don't know where the Resistance is right now. I wasn't really asking though.. But, uh... Nevermind..", Owen replied. He closed the ramp door to the starship. "What do you want to do?", he asked.

"I'll just follow you around...see what you do all day..." She spoke again casually

Phoenix Flames January 22nd, 2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459611)
"I'll just follow you around...see what you do all day..." She spoke again casually

Owen nodded. "One thing I do all day; thinking...and questioning the origins of Jedi and Sith.", he replied. Then he heard and felt the starship shake. "The ship is leaving now."

Phoenix Flames January 23rd, 2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459746)

Owen nodded. "One thing I do all day; thinking...and questioning the origins of Jedi and Sith.", he replied. Then he heard and felt the starship shake. "The ship is leaving now."

@NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life January 24th, 2018 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459746)

"Right..." she said "so there's no going back now..." She spoke as she felt the ship shake around her.

Phoenix Flames January 24th, 2018 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 460320)
"Right..." she said "so there's no going back now..." She spoke as she felt the ship shake around her.

Owen nodded. "Right.", he responded.

Phoenix Flames January 24th, 2018 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 460345)

@NightWarrior4Life

CreatureOfHabit January 24th, 2018 04:11 PM

Name: Nix/Spearro
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/aN3bnR Left is Nix, Right is Spearro
Personality: Nix, like her mother can be a bit impulsive, but despite her usual cheery personality, she often is too curious for her own good, and unfortunately sees no wrong in learning and dabbling in things she shouldn't./Spearro often comes off as hardheaded and blunt, but can be a real softie, especially for his sister. Unfortunately, he can get overprotective, much to the irritation of Nix.
Light Side or Dark Side?: Later moves to Dark, after her brother dies, to ensure no more of the ones she loves perish./ Light
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): (Both are Padawan apprentices)
Lightsaber Color: Gray/Gold
Questions/Other: -Race- (I made this species when i was in elementary school and wanted to bring them back. Here is a small summary) Kenobies are seen as an inferior species, as they are small, and appear soft and not built for combat. Minga led a revolution to free them form their human captors. However, they prove to be an intelligent species, as they are quickly adapting and evolving, as they learn fast.

Phoenix Flames January 25th, 2018 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 460345)

@NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life January 25th, 2018 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 460631)

(Sorry I was at school and had a bit of writers block. Wanna do a time skip?)

Phoenix Flames January 25th, 2018 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 460680)

(It's okay. Sure! :3)

Phoenix Flames January 26th, 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 460680)

(I'll do the timeskip.)

Owen looked out the window in the control room. "Father, Abby, General Hux, I think we've caught up with the Resistance.", he said.

Hux and Kylo looked out the window and saw some X-Wings and the Millenium Falcon. (As you see, I'm also gonna be rping General Hux, as well. XD)

NightWarrior4Life January 27th, 2018 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 461137)

(I'll do the timeskip.)

Owen looked out the window in the control room. "Father, Abby, General Hux, I think we've caught up with the Resistance.", he said.

Hux and Kylo looked out the window and saw some X-Wings and the Millenium Falcon. (As you see, I'm also gonna be rping General Hux, as well. XD)

Abigail ran up to the window, amazed by everything outside. "Wow...is this really space? I-I've never been up here before..." She said sadly. "And all these ships...I've never seen or been in a battle." Abigail added as X-wings sped past, followed by TIE fighters shooting at them, the green bullets almost whistling.

Phoenix Flames January 27th, 2018 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 461300)
Abigail ran up to the window, amazed by everything outside. "Wow...is this really space? I-I've never been up here before..." She said sadly. "And all these ships...I've never seen or been in a battle." Abigail added as X-wings sped past, followed by TIE fighters shooting at them, the green bullets almost whistling.

"Yep, it's space all right.", Owen replied, smiling. "This is entertaining me already.", he laughed as a TIE Fighter shot at an X-Wing, blowing it up. "The TIE Fighters blowing up the X-Wings always entertains you, Owen.", Kylo Ren said, hitting Owen's shoulder with his elbow.

"What was that for?", Owen asked, still smiling. Owen couldn't contain his laughter. He burst out laughing again. "Nothing!", Kylo replied, smiling.

NightWarrior4Life January 27th, 2018 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 461338)

"Yep, it's space all right.", Owen replied, smiling. "This is entertaining me already.", he laughed as a TIE Fighter shot at an X-Wings, blowing it up. "The TIE Fighters blowing up the X-Wings always entertains you, Owen.", Kylo Ren said, hitting Owen's shoulder with his elbow.

"What was that for?", Owen asked, still smiling. Owen couldn't contain his laughter. He burst out laughing again. "Nothing!", Kylo replied, smiling.

Abigail gave her brother and father an odd look before staring back at the battle unfolding before her. "But...aren't a lot of people dying?" She asked, her smile fading.

Phoenix Flames January 27th, 2018 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 461351)
Abigail gave her brother and father an odd look before staring back at the battle unfolding before her. "But...aren't a lot of people dying?" She asked, her smile fading.

"Yeah... That's supposed to happen. That's always happened. Either the Fighter Pilots or the Stormtroopers die.", Owen replied, staring at his sister. "I'm surprised you didn't know that, Abigail.", Kylo said.

NightWarrior4Life January 27th, 2018 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 461353)

"Yeah... That's supposed to happen. That's always happened. Either the Fighter Pilots or the Stormtroopers die.", Owen replied, staring at his sister. "I'm surprised you didn't know that, Abigail.", Kylo said.

"Well, Jakku is a fairly peaceful planet...I've never seen any big battles. It's sad but I suppose some lives have to be sacrificed for their side...you can't join a war expecting to survive forever..." She sighed watching as an X-wing exploded into a ball of flames and smoke, floating down into the endless abyss of space.

Phoenix Flames January 27th, 2018 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 461358)
"Well, Jakku is a fairly peaceful planet...I've never seen any big battles. It's sad but I suppose some lives have to be sacrificed for their side...you can't join a war expecting to survive forever..." She sighed watching as an X-wing exploded into a ball of flames and smoke, floating down into the endless abyss of space.

"Oh. Well, yeah.. That is true.", Owen responded.

NightWarrior4Life January 27th, 2018 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 461359)

"Oh. Well, yeah.. That is true.", Owen responded.

"So...is there a base somewhere you are trying to destroy? I mean are you actually willing to kill everyone on the other side to get what you want?" She tried to reason, blue eyes still fixed on the outside.

Phoenix Flames January 27th, 2018 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 461361)
"So...is there a base somewhere you are trying to destroy? I mean are you actually willing to kill everyone on the other side to get what you want?" She tried to reason, blue eyes still fixed on the outside.

Kylo shook his head. "No.", he said. Owen looked at Abigail. "We just want to know where they're headed."

NightWarrior4Life January 27th, 2018 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 461362)

Kylo shook his head. "No.", he said. Owen looked at Abigail. "We just want to know where they're headed."

"Don't shoot them down then! Let them go and follow them...cause they had to have come from somewhere right? So they have to go somewhere too..." Abigail turned her gaze back to her brother.

Phoenix Flames January 27th, 2018 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 461366)
"Don't shoot them down then! Let them go and follow them...cause they had to have come from somewhere right? So they have to go somewhere too..." Abigail turned her gaze back to her brother.

Owen nodded. "Father, get the Stormtroopers to bring the TIE Fighters back to the starship.", he said. Kylo Ren nodded. (Now I have writer's block... OwO)

NightWarrior4Life January 27th, 2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 461378)

Owen nodded. "Father, get the Stormtroopers to bring the TIE Fighters back to the starship.", he said. Kylo Ren nodded. (Now I have writer's block... OwO)

Abigail smirked, chuffed with herself. Almost instantly, hundreds of ships came drifting towards them and landing in the hangar below. The X-wings were also retreating somewhere. "Head over that way!" She called, pointing to a small grey-green planet to their right.

Phoenix Flames January 27th, 2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 461381)
Abigail smirked, chuffed with herself. Almost instantly, hundreds of ships came drifting towards them and landing in the hangar below. The X-wings were also retreating somewhere. "Head over that way!" She called, pointing to a small grey-green planet to their right.

General Hux directed the starship to the planet that Abigail was pointing at. (Sorry I replied to this late. I had to finish my homework that I had received on Friday)