Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42)

BEAR. October 3rd, 2016 11:43 PM

RiverClan Warriors' Den

Empress Of Evil November 27th, 2016 03:31 AM

Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@fenic!
Cloudrain lay asleep in her nest. Her belly rising up and down slowly as she slept. Daylight streaked through the den entrance. As the sun creeped higher and higher up in the sky, the sunlight started to reach Cloudrain's closed eyes. Feeling the heat of the sunlight, Cloudrain let out a small groan of annoyance. She wasn't a very big fan of waking up early when she wasn't ready. She buried her head deeper into her nest but quickly discovered this made it harder for her to breathe. She slowly lifted her head, her eyelids half closed. She was awake now and she knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep again. Sighing, she moved so her chin rested on her paws, staring around the warriors den boredly.

Fel November 27th, 2016 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 52701)
@fenic!
Cloudrain lay asleep in her nest. Her belly rising up and down slowly as she slept. Daylight streaked through the den entrance. As the sun creeped higher and higher up in the sky, the sunlight started to reach Cloudrain's closed eyes. Feeling the heat of the sunlight, Cloudrain let out a small groan of annoyance. She wasn't a very big fan of waking up early when she wasn't ready. She buried her head deeper into her nest but quickly discovered this made it harder for her to breathe. She slowly lifted her head, her eyelids half closed. She was awake now and she knew she would be able to fall asleep again. Sighing, she moved so her chin rested on her paws, staring around the warriors den boredly.

Honestly, Russetswirl was already done moping around by himself like a sadsack, his optimistic attitude having washed away most of his grief after a surprising trip to the territory. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he felt something move a few nests away, the rusting waking the tom up awkwardly as the Chausie sat up in his nest, blinking himself awake and stretching out his paws. Yawning loudly, he picked up one of his paws and rubbed it against his eyes sleepily as the warrior woke up, his eyes still feeling heavy as he let sunlight blink into them, trying to wake himself up as he stood up in his nest, stretching a bit more before looking beside him in curiosity. "-Oh, good morning, Cloudrain!" He mewed in surprise, grinning. "I didn't think anyone slept this late except me- congratulations."

Empress Of Evil November 27th, 2016 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 52704)
Honestly, Russetswirl was already done moping around by himself like a sadsack, his optimistic attitude having washed away most of his grief after a surprising trip to the territory. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he felt something move a few nests away, the rusting waking the tom up awkwardly as the Chausie sat up in his nest, blinking himself awake and stretching out his paws. Yawning loudly, he picked up one of his paws and rubbed it against his eyes sleepily as the warrior woke up, his eyes still feeling heavy as he let sunlight blink into them, trying to wake himself up as he stood up in his nest, stretching a bit more before looking beside him in curiosity. "-Oh, good morning, Cloudrain!" He mewed in surprise, grinning. "I didn't think anyone slept this late except me- congratulations."

Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.

Fel November 27th, 2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 52706)
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.

Grimacing up towards the den entrance as sun streamed through the cracks of the den into his eyes, he turned back to his friend quickly as the sunlight warmed his fur slightly, at least one advantage to sleeping in- the other was of course, feeling well rested. "I bet they're gonna put one of us on the dawn patrol tomorrow to make up for it." The Chausie tom reasoned, though it was with a rather joking tone, and he'd been feeling a bit better recently from when he used to be a moping sadsack- he couldn't grieve all the time, could he? "An award would be nice, or at least not getting scolded by Thornfrost for sleeping through at least three of her patrol organizations, right? She's... not the nicest in the morning." In fact, his sister wasn't really the nicest in general, but now wasn't the time to rant meaninglessly about his family troubles to his best friend, especially since the two had just woken up from a long sleep.

Empress Of Evil November 27th, 2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 53433)
Grimacing up towards the den entrance as sun streamed through the cracks of the den into his eyes, he turned back to his friend quickly as the sunlight warmed his fur slightly, at least one advantage to sleeping in- the other was of course, feeling well rested. "I bet they're gonna put one of us on the dawn patrol tomorrow to make up for it." The Chausie tom reasoned, though it was with a rather joking tone, and he'd been feeling a bit better recently from when he used to be a moping sadsack- he couldn't grieve all the time, could he? "An award would be nice, or at least not getting scolded by Thornfrost for sleeping through at least three of her patrol organizations, right? She's... not the nicest in the morning." In fact, his sister wasn't really the nicest in general, but now wasn't the time to rant meaninglessly about his family troubles to his best friend, especially since the two had just woken up from a long sleep.

Cloudrain stretched, arching her back till it hurt a little. She yawned, her icy huesblinking away the final bits of sleep before turning he attention back to her best friend. She nodded in agreement, even though his tone was slightly joking it was quite true. I guess that's the price we pay when we sleep in, Cloudrain thought. "Yeah", Cloudrain then said as he spoke about Thonrfrost scolding cats. She to be truthful, didn't seem to like Thonrfrost ery much. She seemed too....dull and boring. "Thornfrost really just needs to....lighten up", Cloudrain said in a rather caustious voice. Looking at those who were taking a nap to make sure they weren't awake and listening. For all she knew, someone could be spying on them. If they reported Cloudrain for saying that Thornfrost needed to lighten up....she would be in a spot of bother. She wasn't exactly on Thornfrost's favourites list. She knew Russet and Thorn were siblings, though she could never understand how their personalities could be so different.

Fel November 28th, 2016 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 53464)
Cloudrain stretched, arching her back till it hurt a little. She yawned, her icy huesblinking away the final bits of sleep before turning he attention back to her best friend. She nodded in agreement, even though his tone was slightly joking it was quite true. I guess that's the price we pay when we sleep in, Cloudrain thought. "Yeah", Cloudrain then said as he spoke about Thonrfrost scolding cats. She to be truthful, didn't seem to like Thonrfrost ery much. She seemed too....dull and boring. "Thornfrost really just needs to....lighten up", Cloudrain said in a rather caustious voice. Looking at those who were taking a nap to make sure they weren't awake and listening. For all she knew, someone could be spying on them. If they reported Cloudrain for saying that Thornfrost needed to lighten up....she would be in a spot of bother. She wasn't exactly on Thornfrost's favourites list. She knew Russet and Thorn were siblings, though she could never understand how their personalities could be so different.

"Don't worry, I'm working on it." Russetswirl laughed as he heard his friend talk about his sister, not exactly taking offense to the fact that she needed to lighten up- in fact, he agreed with it. She was surely responsible, though, but it was almost like his sister didn't care about those around her, whether it was him, her kits, or the few friends that she'd really made. Thornfrost wasn't exactly a friendly cat, but he'd never exactly given up on her, even if he knew she didn't care about him. He was convinced that he would be able to help her change, that maybe if she saw how many cats cared about her, that she'd care as well. "You don't have to be so cautious about your words, I don't think- she's a bit too serious, and that's a fact. It's okay, though- I don't really mind it."

Empress Of Evil November 28th, 2016 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 54299)
"Don't worry, I'm working on it." Russetswirl laughed as he heard his friend talk about his sister, not exactly taking offense to the fact that she needed to lighten up- in fact, he agreed with it. She was surely responsible, though, but it was almost like his sister didn't care about those around her, whether it was him, her kits, or the few friends that she'd really made. Thornfrost wasn't exactly a friendly cat, but he'd never exactly given up on her, even if he knew she didn't care about him. He was convinced that he would be able to help her change, that maybe if she saw how many cats cared about her, that she'd care as well. "You don't have to be so cautious about your words, I don't think- she's a bit too serious, and that's a fact. It's okay, though- I don't really mind it."

Cloudrain laughed softly. "Well it's great that someone's trying", she remarked. She really did think that Thornfrost needed to just relax and have some fun once in a while. It really would do her some good. And do some good for the clan. I mean like, who wants a boring deputy? She doesn't seem the slightest bit bright!, Cloudrain thought. "Do you think I should try get Thornfrost to 'lighten up'?", Cloudrain asked Russetswirl, suddenly remembering he was still there. "I mean, it could be interesting! I could teach her to be fun!", Cloudrain thought. This was the dreamy side of her. The side that dreamt about things that could never happen. In this case, it was Thornfrost becoming bright. "Then maybe I could remove myself from her list of cats she doesn't like!", Cloudrain said, though she didn't realise how stupid that sounded.

Fel November 28th, 2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 54316)
Cloudrain laughed softly. "Well it's great that someone's trying", she remarked. She really did think that Thornfrost needed to just relax and have some fun once in a while. It really would do her some good. And do some good for the clan. I mean like, who wants a boring deputy? She doesn't seem the slightest bit bright!, Cloudrain thought. "Do you think I should try get Thornfrost to 'lighten up'?", Cloudrain asked Russetswirl, suddenly remembering he was still there. "I mean, it could be interesting! I could teach her to be fun!", Cloudrain thought. This was the dreamy side of her. The side that dreamt about things that could never happen. In this case, it was Thornfrost becoming bright. "Then maybe I could remove myself from her list of cats she doesn't like!", Cloudrain said, though she didn't realise how stupid that sounded.

Honestly, that would be a great idea for Russetswirl, if he hadn't been pondering how terrible Thornfrost really was within the past few weeks, and though saying she needed to lighten up was fine, but they most likely shouldn't be bothering her when the deputy had a large amount of supporters, and a lot of work to complete as well. "I don't exactly think that she's got a list of cats she dislikes, just that she gets annoyed really quickly. Maybe if you just give her some time by herself, she'll be able to get more friendly towards everyone." The tom suggested, his sleek pelt shining in the rays of sun which leaked in, warming up his fur peacefully as he got up from his nest, the tom's tail flicking in energy from his rest. "Hey, do you wanna go on patrol or something today? I'm ready to get up and do something, 'cause all this talk of being lazy's kinda getting be down."

Empress Of Evil November 28th, 2016 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 55578)
Honestly, that would be a great idea for Russetswirl, if he hadn't been pondering how terrible Thornfrost really was within the past few weeks, and though saying she needed to lighten up was fine, but they most likely shouldn't be bothering her when the deputy had a large amount of supporters, and a lot of work to complete as well. "I don't exactly think that she's got a list of cats she dislikes, just that she gets annoyed really quickly. Maybe if you just give her some time by herself, she'll be able to get more friendly towards everyone." The tom suggested, his sleek pelt shining in the rays of sun which leaked in, warming up his fur peacefully as he got up from his nest, the tom's tail flicking in energy from his rest. "Hey, do you wanna go on patrol or something today? I'm ready to get up and do something, 'cause all this talk of being lazy's kinda getting be down."

Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.

Fel December 10th, 2016 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 55601)
Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.

"We could go out on a hunting patrol, probably- the rivers pretty frozen over, so the clan needs all the the help we can get right now. Plus, I promised Rabbitkit I'd catch something for her." His daughter had been deathly sick, and so he'd tried to pay attention to her more than usual- but it was hard caring for his daughters without Shellfeather beside him. Taking so many walks recently and all of this new appreciation of the world around him stemmed from loss. A feeling where you wake up with nobody beside you for the first time in moons, the loneliness. Sighing, the tom got up from his nest slowly, stretching his legs as he stared outside the den into the camp, wondering if everyone he'd lost was rooting for him. He hoped so, that Starclan never truly left them- that they were still there, cheering everybody on from the sidelines.

Empress Of Evil December 11th, 2016 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 72707)
"We could go out on a hunting patrol, probably- the rivers pretty frozen over, so the clan needs all the the help we can get right now. Plus, I promised Rabbitkit I'd catch something for her." His daughter had been deathly sick, and so he'd tried to pay attention to her more than usual- but it was hard caring for his daughters without Shellfeather beside him. Taking so many walks recently and all of this new appreciation of the world around him stemmed from loss. A feeling where you wake up with nobody beside you for the first time in moons, the loneliness. Sighing, the tom got up from his nest slowly, stretching his legs as he stared outside the den into the camp, wondering if everyone he'd lost was rooting for him. He hoped so, that Starclan never truly left them- that they were still there, cheering everybody on from the sidelines.

Cloudrain nodded in agreement. Since leaf-bare had approached, the rivers had frozen over and lots of snow had fallen down onto the ground, covering it like a white blanket. Prey was getting scarcer too. All the animals were deep in their burrows and keeping warm. As Russetswirl mentioned Rabbitkit, the silver tabby's ears perked up. "Rabbitkit? Who's that?", Cloudrain asked curiously. She had not yet heard about the kits that Russetswirl had recently decided to look after. Did Russetswirl make friends with a kit?, Cloudrain wondered. She thought that that seemed like a likely option. Russetswirl was a very friendly and approachable cat so it wouldn't have been hard for him to make friends with a kit. If he did really do that. Cloudrain looked away from her best friend and tried glancing outside. She saw quite a bit of snow lying on the ground but she couldn't see much other then that.

Static December 19th, 2016 01:43 PM

Golden heart let herself fall into her nest and curled in a tight ball.she closed her eyes and was emidetly dragged into darkness

Golden heart lifted her head to listen to the two cats swing she would not be able to sleep with such a thin nest."I need more reeds in this thing..."she thought

Fel December 22nd, 2016 06:33 PM

"No, wait! You can't just leave me at that- come back, please!" He begged the cat who'd appeared to him just moments before- he couldn't let the words they said to him go without explanation.

It was a feeling of slipping and falling, of stars burning the bottom of his paws as he dropped out of the sky. Taking in a breath of the sparkling air around him, he'd faded out of his dream already- eyes opening in a flash of surprise as he looked at his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief.

Russetswirl was back in his own nest, and the recent events of his... dream... surprised him, to say the least. He was worried about why they'd come to talk to him in the first place, but the words he heard were even more puzzling to the tom. He'd never expected to receive a message like this, especially with his own clan in such a strange state after their own liberation- the death of Bucknight, and exile of his own sister. Thornfrost had never been kind to him, but he never thought that standing up for him would result in her discharge from Riverclan's ranks, and it was chilling to know that she was out somewhere, most likely very angry.

His fur bristled with anxiety as he got up from his nest, stretching his front paws as his dark glare shined with a sudden thought, that he could do some good today. I'll... go hunting. Get my mind off of whatever that was, I guess. Maybe I can ask Shalefur- he seems nice, I guess. A bit of a character like my sister, but he's tolerable. Yawning, he stared at the entrance to camp, grinning nervously as he tried to divert his thoughts away from the ominous statement he'd been given. He tried to think of Applethorn, of Shellkit and Rabbitkit- the kits he still had, the ones he cherished, because the tom didn't want to take any more losses. He could still remember the kind, excitable faces of Seapaw, Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Spicekit- and they were all gone, disappearing into the night along with his mate, Shellfeather. I have to do this, for my family.

They deserve a happy ending for Riverclan.

[open! though russet's got a rp with clover coming up so he'll be a bit busy]

Starfall December 23rd, 2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 91846)
"No, wait! You can't just leave me at that- come back, please!" He begged the cat who'd appeared to him just moments before- he couldn't let the words they said to him go without explanation.

It was a feeling of slipping and falling, of stars burning the bottom of his paws as he dropped out of the sky. Taking in a breath of the sparkling air around him, he'd faded out of his dream already- eyes opening in a flash of surprise as he looked at his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief.

Russetswirl was back in his own nest, and the recent events of his... dream... surprised him, to say the least. He was worried about why they'd come to talk to him in the first place, but the words he heard were even more puzzling to the tom. He'd never expected to receive a message like this, especially with his own clan in such a strange state after their own liberation- the death of Bucknight, and exile of his own sister. Thornfrost had never been kind to him, but he never thought that standing up for him would result in her discharge from Riverclan's ranks, and it was chilling to know that she was out somewhere, most likely very angry.

His fur bristled with anxiety as he got up from his nest, stretching his front paws as his dark glare shined with a sudden thought, that he could do some good today. I'll... go hunting. Get my mind off of whatever that was, I guess. Maybe I can ask Shalefur- he seems nice, I guess. A bit of a character like my sister, but he's tolerable. Yawning, he stared at the entrance to camp, grinning nervously as he tried to divert his thoughts away from the ominous statement he'd been given. He tried to think of Applethorn, of Shellkit and Rabbitkit- the kits he still had, the ones he cherished, because the tom didn't want to take any more losses. He could still remember the kind, excitable faces of Seapaw, Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Spicekit- and they were all gone, disappearing into the night along with his mate, Shellfeather. I have to do this, for my family.

They deserve a happy ending for Riverclan.

[open! though russet's got a rp with clover coming up so he'll be a bit busy]

{Hope you don't mind me replying to this, I was looking for a Rp to jump into}
Echolight yawned and blinked open his eyes as he heard one of his clan-mates stir, the silver maine coon picked his head up and looked at the marbled warrior and twitched his wiskers. 'Something must be on his mind...' he thought as he carefully studied the other toms expressions, the silver tom picked himself up and followed the warrior. The tom stopped a few mouse-lengths behind the russet colored tom and smiled sweetly "Hey, since we're both up early, would you like to go hunting with me? It could do us both some good." he said and stood next to the warrior, his violet eyes shone with understanding. The silver warrior looked ahead at the territory and slowly made his way to the tunnel, the snow crunching underneath his small paws 'I don't know if he'll trust me enough to actually come on a stroll with me, honestly I wouldn't trust myself either with all of the events that have been happening. Honestly I'm a little to scared to go by myself in the territory.' he thought to himself, letting out a sigh at his last retort 'Some warrior I am, oh well, wait is he following?' he asked himself, then looked at the marbled warrior, his paws itched with anticipation as he waited for his clan-mate to follow.
Echolight flicked his ear and smiled sweetly, realizing that he hasn't properly introduced himself " Oh, I don't believe I've caught your name, My name's Echolight, and I don't think you're going to take my word for it but I'm not a Dark supporter, promise." he laughed, his tail flicked back and fourth behind him as he waited for the other to respond. 'With all the events that have been happening I don't judge him for not trusting me, and what's worse, we don't have a leader that can show this clan the right path....but, seeing the way he acts......no I'm thinking too deeply about this.' he dismissed the thought with a shake of his head, he turned his soft, violet gaze back at Russetswirl and smiled "I don't know if you're coming or not but I'm leaving, wanna get out there before my brothers wake up go stomping around the territory." he purred and dipped his head, he turned around and began to pad out to the territory, hoping that his new companion was following.

Brunch December 26th, 2016 02:29 PM

@Nighty (sorry for it being late and short!)

The large, burly form of Cloudyfoot broke through the barrier of the den. His normally bright amber eyes now exhausted and somewhat delusional; he hasn't had too much rest since the liberations. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes searched the den, but found no one; he padded softly and slowly over to his nest, which was one of the largest. He plopped himself down on the fresh moss and ferns, slowly drifting into the dream land of his sleep. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes slowly flickered closed, and the world disappeared from his reality.

goddess of ducks December 27th, 2016 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudy (Post 97602)
@Nighty (sorry for it being late and short!)

The large, burly form of Cloudyfoot broke through the barrier of the den. His normally bright amber eyes now exhausted and somewhat delusional; he hasn't had too much rest since the liberations. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes searched the den, but found no one; he padded softly and slowly over to his nest, which was one of the largest. He plopped himself down on the fresh moss and ferns, slowly drifting into the dream land of his sleep. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes slowly flickered closed, and the world disappeared from his reality.

The starry form of a tom cat emerged in the entrance of the den. His glassy navy blues scanned the area, searching for his lost friend. Upon spotting him, drifting into sleep, in his nest, he approached him. His paw steps were silent, never making a sound. His paw steps weren't visible to any at, nor his dark gray tabby patterned body as he moved swiftly to his friends nest. He sighed, gazing down sadly at him. Fallenstream, he had seen, deposited his body in the river, leaving it to wash up somewhere and rot away. He didn't want that, but he didn't want to wake his friend to the bad news either. He loved his fiends and never wished to give them bad news, but this he had to do. He knew Robinsong wouldn't believe him if he hoped up to her. She couldn't go with him either, she had to stay with his kits. He gathered his courage and gently placed his starry paw onto Cloudyfoot's steadily rising chest, allowing him to see Waterstreak in between the dreaming world and the physical world. "Cloudyfoot, wake up my friend. Something terrible has happened and I need your assistance." He said, forcing his voice to be calm and level, not revealing the heartbreak he felt beneath.

Brunch December 27th, 2016 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 98389)
The starry form of a tom cat emerged in the entrance of the den. His glassy navy blues scanned the area, searching for his lost friend. Upon spotting him, drifting into sleep, in his nest, he approached him. His paw steps were silent, never making a sound. His paw steps weren't visible to any at, nor his dark gray tabby patterned body as he moved swiftly to his friends nest. He sighed, gazing down sadly at him. Fallenstream, he had seen, deposited his body in the river, leaving it to wash up somewhere and rot away. He didn't want that, but he didn't want to wake his friend to the bad news either. He loved his fiends and never wished to give them bad news, but this he had to do. He knew Robinsong wouldn't believe him if he hoped up to her. She couldn't go with him either, she had to stay with his kits. He gathered his courage and gently placed his starry paw onto Cloudyfoot's steadily rising chest, allowing him to see Waterstreak in between the dreaming world and the physical world. "Cloudyfoot, wake up my friend. Something terrible has happened and I need your assistance." He said, forcing his voice to be calm and level, not revealing the heartbreak he felt beneath.

The old tom had not noticed the starry appearance of his friend, and had drifted off doubtlessly into sleep. Cloudyfoot did not anticipate for his rest to be disturbed by Waterstreak, and when the StarClan tom made himself apparent to Cloudyfoot in his dream world, the tom was taken aback. As Waterstreak spoke, Cloudyfoot could feel the warmth of tears behind his amber eyes. "What happend?" he asked numbly to his old friend. "Who did this to you; I swear I'll shred them..." Cloudyfoot, though seemingly guessing, knew what had happened to Waterstreak; after his mother had died, she had appeared to him in the same, starry form as his friend. Though the tom knew that Waterstreak would be in an eternal state of happiness, Cloudyfoot could only feel dread as the thought of having to bury a cat lingered over him. Cloudyfoot, tried to seem brave in the situation, as though he would deal with the death of his friend without shedding a tear, but he could feel them boiling down his fur, staining it to almost a black color.

goddess of ducks December 28th, 2016 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudy (Post 99014)
The old tom had not noticed the starry appearance of his friend, and had drifted off doubtlessly into sleep. Cloudyfoot did not anticipate for his rest to be disturbed by Waterstreak, and when the StarClan tom made himself apparent to Cloudyfoot in his dream world, the tom was taken aback. As Waterstreak spoke, Cloudyfoot could feel the warmth of tears behind his amber eyes. "What happendd?" he asked numbly to his old friend. "Who did this to you; I swear I'll shred them..." Cloudyfoot, though seemingly ghssing, knew what had happened to Waterstreak; after his mother had died, she had appeared to him in the same, starry form as his friend. Though the tom knew that Waterstreak would be in an eternal state of happiness, Cloudyfoot could only feel dread as the thought of having to bury a cat lingered over him. Cloudyfoot, tried to seem brave in the situation, as though he would deal with the death of his friend without shedding a tear, but he could feel them boiling down his fur, staining it to almost a black color.

Waterstreak smiled sadly. He admired his friends bravery and was comforted by the the fact that he wanted to avenge him. "It's in the past Cloudyfoot. What's done is done, there is no way to change it. What happened was a tragedy, but there's no way to fix it. Killing my killer makes you no better than him. They had their reasons on their actions, whether they were right or not. " he placed a comforting paw onto his friends flank, in an attempt to settle him. The gray tabby's heart ached for his friend, he didn't want to leave his friend in a situation like this, he didn't want to be dead, he'd rather still be in his nest right now, carrying on a cheerful conversation, but no, Fallenstream had released his vengeance on him, and he had paid the ultimate price. " Come, my body is freezing over in the river. If anyone wished to mourn over me, you must retrieve it for me." He said, lifting his paw as he glided out of the den, a twinkle of stars left in his wake.

Hawkfrost January 7th, 2017 07:53 PM

Ferntail of RiverClan (My cat)

(Sorry, I am new here, if I do not do this right I am very sorry.)

Name: Ferntail.
Moons: 36.
Personality: AT CAMP: she is sweet, nice, gentle, friendly, non-intimidating, and funny. She loves to run and hunt. IN BATTLE: she is intimidating, determined, relentless, persistent.
Upsides: She is a great hunter, and she can run faster then most cats.
Downsides: She has never had an apprentice. She wants to be the leader someday.
Looks: Mottled brown with soft golden eyes.
(I do not know what else to put. If I am missing something or should improve something, PLEASE TELL ME.)

judas January 25th, 2017 03:48 PM

@Allie
Moonpaw walked in the warriors den. She dropped some wet moss at the rouges side. Then she nudged a fish to the strange cat. She sat down, swiping her paw over her ears. "Here, some cat told me you needed this," she rapped her tail around her paws. As she shifted, she saw a large gash in their shoulder. She flicked her ear, narrowing her eyes. "I can go hunt something fresh if you want," she mewed.

Skulley January 25th, 2017 03:56 PM

Soot looked at moonpaw and mewed. No that's quite alright this is fine. I wasn't really expecting anyone to actually come check up on me.

judas January 25th, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allie (Post 146734)
Soot looked at moonpaw and mewed. No that's quite alright this is fine. I wasn't really expecting anyone to actually come check up on me.

Moonpaw flicked her ear. "I'm not suppose to leave a rouge unguarded, eat." She mewed. Flicking her tail, she gave Soot a hard look. Moonpaw felt could inside, but she knew she couldn't just Leave soot. "I'm sorry…it's just something I have to do, hurry and eat so I can show you Riverclan." She purred, touching her nose to Soots unharmed shoulder.

Skulley January 25th, 2017 04:10 PM

Soot looks at the fish for a moment then thanks moonpaw and eats. After eating the fish, soot stands up and limps after moonpaw.

judas January 25th, 2017 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allie (Post 146749)
Soot looks at the fish for a moment then thanks moonpaw and eats. After eating the fish, soot stands up and limps after moonpaw.

As the apprentice got, she glanced over at Soot. "First off, we have ranks. Leader, deputy, medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, Elder, warrior, queen, apprentice, kit. They are all important." She mewed. Moonpaw flicked her tail, "Each cat has a duty, unless they are wounded, but we still treat them like are own. There are four clans also." She mewed. Moonpaw flicked her silver tail.

Hawkfrost January 27th, 2017 10:31 AM

RiverClan Warriors' Den

Ferntail, a golden-brown she-cat with golden eyes, pats down her nest after a thorn in her nest woke her. She shakes her head and removes the thorn, allowing it to fall onto the ground outside. She tries to clear her head. Ferntail looks above, through the bramble bush den and into the sky.

Hawkfrost January 27th, 2017 10:33 AM

RiverClan Warriors' Den

She decides to head out to the clearing. She pads out into the lovely sunshine, taking a deep breath. Ferntail picks up the thorn in her mouth and throws it into the woods near camp. She sighs, not knowing what to do. She decides to go fishing.

Frostleaf February 4th, 2017 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 52706)

Snowberry sighed as she groomed her snow-white pelt " Mid-day, " she meowed at the two young warriors . " So if your doing anything today you should get up " Snowberry hissed then added an angry "Now !" before leaving the den . Russetswirl and Cloudrain follow the older warrior holding in their laughter not to annoy Snowberry anymore . " That old cat never leaves anyone alone , I say she'll be in with the elders soon , " Russetswirl said nudging Cloudrain to get a response . Cloudrain winked at him before snatching herself a plump frog . The two friends sat down in a sunspot and began to tear apart the frog until- "Ahhh ! , " Cloudrain looked down at the frog in horror . A small earthworm had embedded itself in the frog , Russetswirl tossed away the piece of crowfood . " Uck , I don't feel like eating anymore from the prey pile - Fancy a hunt ? " Cloudrain asked Russetswirl . The tom was about to respond when a small ginger kit pounced on him .

Empress Of Evil February 4th, 2017 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostleaf (Post 160253)
Snowberry sighed as she groomed her snow-white pelt " Mid-day, " she meowed at the two young warriors . " So if your doing anything today you should get up " Snowberry hissed then added an angry "Now !" before leaving the den . Russetswirl and Cloudrain follow the older warrior holding in their laughter not to annoy Snowberry anymore . " That old cat never leaves anyone alone , I say she'll be in with the elders soon , " Russetswirl said nudging Cloudrain to get a response . Cloudrain winked at him before snatching herself a plump frog . The two friends sat down in a sunspot and began to tear apart the frog until- "Ahhh ! , " Cloudrain looked down at the frog in horror . A small earthworm had embedded itself in the frog , Russetswirl tossed away the piece of crowfood . " Uck , I don't feel like eating anymore from the prey pile - Fancy a hunt ? " Cloudrain asked Russetswirl . The tom was about to respond when a small ginger kit pounced on him .

(I don't mean to be rude or anything but for 1. This RP is finished, and for 2. Please do not RP other people's characters as you are only supposed to RP the charatcer's that you own ^^)

Frostleaf February 4th, 2017 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 160306)
(I don't mean to be rude or anything but for 1. This RP is finished, and for 2. Please do not RP other people's characters as you are only supposed to RP the charatcer's that you own ^^)

Of course <3 I can take it down if you want

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 160306)

(She's probably new...just lay off the kid alright! She'll get used to it...it took me a while to figure out all the rules and stuff too...)

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2017 12:27 PM

Cherryskip sighed. "Well it's good that he's getting on well...defineatly, yeah good for him." She spoke to herself as if being interviewed. But aren't you just a little jealous? "no...get over it, I rejected him when he clearly wanted to talk to me...I rejected him completely...and that's my fault..." And you don't think AshenFeather will take him away from you? "no, I'll keep an eye on them and we'll still remain good friends..." But aren't you just a bit? "no..." Just a teeny bit? "end of!" And with that she curled up, only looking up briefly because she was getting odd looks from her denmates
(OPEN need she-cats to gossip with)

Empress Of Evil February 13th, 2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 170778)
(She's probably new...just lay off the kid alright! She'll get used to it...it took me a while to figure out all the rules and stuff too...)

(I'm quitr aware of that. I was just letting her know.)

NightWarrior4Life February 17th, 2017 10:43 AM

@CloverWitch
OliveSun took a deep breath, the scent of reeds and potent fish filling his nostrils. "So. What's your story?" He asked. OliveSun licked his paws a few times before curling up in a nest, intently listening to his mate's story.

Fel February 18th, 2017 09:53 PM

Applethorn was not happy. Of course, it was quite rare to ever find the warrior in a joyful mood, as she was known for being grumpy- some rumored it to be that it was because her mother and sister had disappeared right before she'd become a warrior, that she was a monster- it wasn't like she was kind, by any chance. She'd grown bored with the regular activities of the clan, and by now, almost everyone in Riverclan could frustrate her with just a stray pawstep in her direction. She wasn't somebody who others went to for advice, and didn't seem to help out as much as she'd used to. Possibly it was because of the change in leadership, knowing that a strong and capable leader had been replaced with somebody she believed to be a fool, driven by emotion. "Hmph." She muttered, laying down in her nest quietly as she huffed. The weather outside seemed ever more dreary than her attitude, and her heart seemed almost as frozen over as the river which gave her clan life. However, one cat had managed to make her feel love, one of the only cats who made her happy. Swampstone.
@Zero to Hero

Zero February 18th, 2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 176573)
Applethorn was not happy. Of course, it was quite rare to ever find the warrior in a joyful mood, as she was known for being grumpy- some rumored it to be that it was because her mother and sister had disappeared right before she'd become a warrior, that she was a monster- it wasn't like she was kind, by any chance. She'd grown bored with the regular activities of the clan, and by now, almost everyone in Riverclan could frustrate her with just a stray pawstep in her direction. She wasn't somebody who others went to for advice, and didn't seem to help out as much as she'd used to. Possibly it was because of the change in leadership, knowing that a strong and capable leader had been replaced with somebody she believed to be a fool, driven by emotion. "Hmph." She muttered, laying down in her nest quietly as she huffed. The weather outside seemed ever more dreary than her attitude, and her heart seemed almost as frozen over as the river which gave her clan life. However, one cat had managed to make her feel love, one of the only cats who made her happy. Swampstone.
@Zero to Hero

Swampstone startled out of a doze as Applethorn laid down in the nest that was besides his. He figured she hadn't seen him because his fur blended in quite well with the brownish green of the moss beneath him. That, and it was quite dim within the walls of the warrior's den, no matter the time of day. "Hey," His voice was rough with sleepiness even though he hadn't even fallen asleep yet. The tom didn't bother to ask her why she wasn't in a good mood, already knowing her well enough to just know. He sat up, his long fur sticking up in weird places. However, the tom didn't bother to act embarrassed as he half-heartedly tried to groom himself. Applethorn had known him since they were kits, she had definitely seen him looking worst than this. He offered her a sheepish smile, a smile that only her eyes got to see. "I was just taking a nap, are you going to be joining me?" The tom leaned forward and pressed his nose to her cheek, his chest rumbling in a purr. He flopped back down besides her, squeezing himself into any last bit of space her nest had so that he could lay down next to her. Half of his body was on the floor, but he didn't mind.

Dinolil1 February 19th, 2017 09:00 AM

Patchfoot the one eyed - Open!

Blinking sleepily, Patchedfur wondered why she'd woken up. It seemed pointless and the calico wanted more sleep. Her night had been a restless one indeed. Flicking her bushy tail, Patchedfur yawned tremendously in her nest. Staring dazedly around the den out of her one good eye, Patchedfur chose to get to her snow white paws. But she was still so sleepy. ''Ah, forget it.'' Patchedfur grunted, slumping back down once more. She wanted to sleep and she'd sleep. Shuffling around in her nest, before curling up into a tight ball once more, the old warrior screwed her eye tightly shut, smothering her face in her long and bushy tail in a bid to block out the chattering of her fellow clanmates. Why won't they shut up!? she thought crossly. Waking up, the cranky warrior snapped. ''Oi, shut up, I'm trying to sleep!''

Fel February 23rd, 2017 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero to Hero (Post 176619)
Swampstone startled out of a doze as Applethorn laid down in the nest that was besides his. He figured she hadn't seen him because his fur blended in quite well with the brownish green of the moss beneath him. That, and it was quite dim within the walls of the warrior's den, no matter the time of day. "Hey," His voice was rough with sleepiness even though he hadn't even fallen asleep yet. The tom didn't bother to ask her why she wasn't in a good mood, already knowing her well enough to just know. He sat up, his long fur sticking up in weird places. However, the tom didn't bother to act embarrassed as he half-heartedly tried to groom himself. Applethorn had known him since they were kits, she had definitely seen him looking worst than this. He offered her a sheepish smile, a smile that only her eyes got to see. "I was just taking a nap, are you going to be joining me?" The tom leaned forward and pressed his nose to her cheek, his chest rumbling in a purr. He flopped back down besides her, squeezing himself into any last bit of space her nest had so that he could lay down next to her. Half of his body was on the floor, but he didn't mind.

"Maybe. I guess there's not many interesting things to do anymore around here- I'd be better off sleeping than doing anything else, really." Applethorn snorted, huffing as she laid her head down in her nest, her eyes closing for a few seconds in rest before opening again. The molly was almost an exact copy of her mother- maybe that's why she'd become so grumpy when Shellfeather disappeared, as if part of her had been stolen. She'd never cared much for her father, really- and now it was as if he was everywhere. She hated having to talk to all these cats she didn't care about, go on patrols she didn't want to hear about. "I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I don't even have the motivation to get up in the mornings- everything's so bland, and I hate it- I hate everything about this place- except for you." She murmured, obviously quite distressed when it came to her situation in Riverclan. She was sick of everything going so nicely, with all these cats letting Starclan corrupt their minds and going on day by day as if they weren't being brainwashed by crazy elders, the ones who believed in the dead still being able to talk.

XFeatherMist February 26th, 2017 08:48 AM

Feathermist snorted softly
she knew she shouldn't go out to the forest as she just came out of the medicine den but she wandered of out of the clearing ignoring every single cat that was in the den, she stumbled her way out into the fresh air of the forest.

Zero February 26th, 2017 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 182148)
"Maybe. I guess there's not many interesting things to do anymore around here- I'd be better off sleeping than doing anything else, really." Applethorn snorted, huffing as she laid her head down in her nest, her eyes closing for a few seconds in rest before opening again. The molly was almost an exact copy of her mother- maybe that's why she'd become so grumpy when Shellfeather disappeared, as if part of her had been stolen. She'd never cared much for her father, really- and now it was as if he was everywhere. She hated having to talk to all these cats she didn't care about, go on patrols she didn't want to hear about. "I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I don't even have the motivation to get up in the mornings- everything's so bland, and I hate it- I hate everything about this place- except for you." She murmured, obviously quite distressed when it came to her situation in Riverclan. She was sick of everything going so nicely, with all these cats letting Starclan corrupt their minds and going on day by day as if they weren't being brainwashed by crazy elders, the ones who believed in the dead still being able to talk.

Swampstone listened silently for a moment, his nose buried in her soft fur as he just enjoyed her sweet scent. His heart ached for her, for how distressed she seemed to be about everything that had happened in the past moon or so. He longed for the time when Applethorn had been proud and happy about her place in RiverClan. The warrior let out a soft breath, lifting his face from her fur to look her in the eyes. He waited a moment, his pale blue hues searching for something in her orbs. "I can understand that," He agreed after a few seconds of watching her thoughtfully. The tom closed his eyes and laid his head back down, but his ears remained perked and ready to listen. Even he had become antsy lately, especially with Applethorn being so upset and grumpy about losing the battle, then losing her mother, and then about her father becoming the leader of RiverClan. "Well..." For a moment, he was at a loss for words, not knowing what to say. "Maybe we should try to entertain ourselves. Go on an adventure or something." The tom sunk into his thoughts for a moment. Maybe start a family. He opened his eyes, surprised a bit when the thought surfaced up from seemingly nowhere. The tom hadn't thought of anything to do with family, or at least kin, in a long time.