Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Phycopathic Duo! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57855)

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 15th, 2022 12:01 PM

The Phycopathic Duo!

~~~`````~~~~~````` Cody ``````~~~~~~~``````~~~~~~
{Alaskan snow cat with deep blue eyes}

Cody was walking, trying to find someone he doesn't like so he could torture someone. He was very angry today, his deep blue eyes were looking into the forest. But he saw someone... "Hey you, what are you doing here!?!" He asked in a annoyed voice.

@FredTheFrog

sock November 15th, 2022 12:04 PM

Re: The Phycopathic Duo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1309061)
~~~`````~~~~~````` Cody ``````~~~~~~~``````~~~~~~
{Alaskan snow cat with deep blue eyes}

Cody was walking, trying to find someone he doesn't like so he could torture someone. He was very angry today, his deep blue eyes were looking into the forest. But he saw someone... "Hey you, what are you doing here!?!" He asked in a annoyed voice.

@FredTheFrog

The young tom padded through the trees, trying to get the voice in his head to stop singing. It wasn't working. C'mon, it's a good tune! "Shut up." He growled. Then, Cody stopped in his tracks when a voice in the real world pricked his ears. The hazel tabby turned his head toward the other cat. "Im not doin anything that you need to care about!" He meowed in the other cat's direction. You tell him!

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 15th, 2022 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1309069)
The young tom padded through the trees, trying to get the voice in his head to stop singing. It wasn't working. C'mon, it's a good tune! "Shut up." He growled. Then, Cody stopped in his tracks when a voice in the real world pricked his ears. The hazel tabby turned his head toward the other cat. "Im not doin anything that you need to care about!" He meowed in the other cat's direction. You tell him!

He let out a angry sigh.. "guess this is the one for today.." He said in happy and angry voice of a whisper.. "If it's none of my business than your just trying to hide something." He let out a creepy smile at the other Tom.

sock November 15th, 2022 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1309087)
He let out a angry sigh.. "guess this is the one for today.." He said in happy and angry voice of a whisper.. "If it's none of my business than your just trying to hide something." He let out a creepy smile at the other Tom.

Cody hissed. He would have been lashing his tail, but as of now it was a bloody stump. Can we please just attack him and get out of here? Cody sat down. "No, i'm not hiding anything. But it looks like it'd be easy if you were the one i had to fool!" He scoffed. "Just as easy as wiping that smile of your face!" He unsheathed his bloody claws.

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 15th, 2022 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1309175)
Cody hissed. He would have been lashing his tail, but as of now it was a bloody stump. Can we please just attack him and get out of here? Cody sat down. "No, i'm not hiding anything. But it looks like it'd be easy if you were the one i had to fool!" He scoffed. "Just as easy as wiping that smile of your face!" He unsheathed his bloody claws.

"Do it.." He laughed eerily. "Try to wipe it off." He said with a confident smile. (- Definitely him -) He thought as he unseated his sharp claws, He licked his white paw waiting for a move, or was this Tom being bluffy?

sock November 15th, 2022 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1309192)
"Do it.." He laughed eerily. "Try to wipe it off." He said with a confident smile. (- Definitely him -) He thought as he unseated his sharp claws, He licked his white paw waiting for a move, or was this Tom being bluffy?

Without a warning, Cody launched himself at the tom. He aimed for the throat. YES! FINALLY, THIS IS MY STYLE! GET 'EM!

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 15th, 2022 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1309225)
Without a warning, Cody launched himself at the tom. He aimed for the throat. YES! FINALLY, THIS IS MY STYLE! GET 'EM!

He dodged and went behind him, catching his scruff... "You're to predictable~" His deep blue eyes looking down at the apprentice aged cat. "You're young to try and kill people." He said knowing he was a younger cat. "Should I kill you now or drop you, I'll let you decide." He said to the cat.

sock November 15th, 2022 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1309230)
He dodged and went behind him, catching his scruff... "You're to predictable~" His deep blue eyes looking down at the apprentice aged cat. "You're young to try and kill people." He said knowing he was a younger cat. "Should I kill you now or drop you, I'll let you decide." He said to the cat.

Cody was hissing and spitting, flailing his sharp claws as he was caught by the scruff. "YOU STUPID BALL OF~" He hissed.

SpirtTheRat0w0 November 15th, 2022 02:18 PM

"Three" He counted the seconds that he was giving him to say yes or no... "Two" He said as his pupils became slits "one..." He said energetically as his grey legs were ready to swipe.. @FredTheFrog

sock November 15th, 2022 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 (Post 1309242)
"Three" He counted the seconds that he was giving him to say yes or no... "Two" He said as his pupils became slits "one..." He said energetically as his grey legs were ready to swipe.. @FredTheFrog

"PUT ME DOWN!" Cody yowled.