Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   re-introducing myself :) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81029)

appariitiion April 2nd, 2024 08:56 PM

re-introducing myself :)

i've come back after a 4 year absence!! so to all the new people here, i thought i'd say hello and introduce myself.

i'm tryp! i've been a member of this site since 2017 (tomorrow will actually mark 7 years exactly of this account existing) , and recently got back into warriors. i was like, i wonder if a major part of my childhood still exists? and it does! very good to see this site still active.

anyways, nice to meet everyone! getting back into the swing of things and i'm hoping this site will be as entertaining as it was for me when i was a kid!

alec April 2nd, 2024 10:22 PM

Re: re-introducing myself :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsATryp (Post 1574595)
i've come back after a 4 year absence!! so to all the new people here, i thought i'd say hello and introduce myself.

i'm tryp! i've been a member of this site since 2017 (tomorrow will actually mark 7 years exactly of this account existing) , and recently got back into warriors. i was like, i wonder if a major part of my childhood still exists? and it does! very good to see this site still active.

anyways, nice to meet everyone! getting back into the swing of things and i'm hoping this site will be as entertaining as it was for me when i was a kid!

welcome back! we havent met since im a newby haha but im excited to see you around site in the future :3

appariitiion April 2nd, 2024 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alec (Post 1574650)

welcome back! we havent met since im a newby haha but im excited to see you around site in the future :3

i love that people are still joining!! if you ever want to do an rp lmk :)

Starphobia April 3rd, 2024 12:48 AM

Quote:

Welcome back! I joined on October last year, so I don't believe we met, but I still look forward to seeing you around site and possibly rping with you! You overall seem like a very nice person so I'll give you that ^^ (I'm horrible at first impressions hi)

Shrew April 3rd, 2024 01:08 AM

Hai!! Welcome back? I dunno you, but still, WELCOME BACK!! ^^

braveleopard. April 3rd, 2024 05:58 AM

Quote:

welcome back!! :heartbounce:
i just joined a few months back in sept. but you seem to know the ropes around here! :3 i hope you enjoy being back, this site is becoming a major part of my childhood aswell

Morrigan April 3rd, 2024 11:28 AM

Welcome back! I've been here for almost a year now but you probably won't recognise me heh! Anyways nice to meet you and I'm always free to rp if you want! :heartbounce:

LostInTheOrchids April 3rd, 2024 11:35 AM

Quote:

you went on hiatus about a month before i joined! just missed ya!

however welcome back!

The Kitty. April 3rd, 2024 05:32 PM

Quote:

Heya! Welcome back to WCO. I also just recently joined back, since this site kinda made my earlier tween years lol. It's nice to meet you, I hope to see you around! :3

Lightningpaw666 April 4th, 2024 10:47 AM

Hello and welcome! I am new to this site however I was a part of FeralFront back before it was called FeralFront and wouldn't mind Rping with you sometime! ^^ Please if you want to rp don't hesitate to talk to me. This is my favorite hobby after all and I can Rp for hours without getting tired!