Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   should i make a dragon rp? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13811)

Static January 14th, 2018 04:28 PM

Re: should i make a dragon rp?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 454772)

it would be interesting to have dragons learn by reading certain books they found, and plus this is just a fact but how will dragons that dont know their ancestors learn?

Ok then.I'll make it when one of two more people vote then.if you have any other ideas,You can tell me

cute skeleton January 14th, 2018 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 454774)
Ok then.I'll make it when one of two more people vote then.if you have any other ideas,You can tell me

alright

Fireflower January 14th, 2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 454772)

it would be interesting to have dragons learn by reading certain books they found, and plus this is just a fact but how will dragons that dont know their ancestors learn?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 454768)
I will)
Also,I was thinking about this,should the dragons learn by reading certain books they found,or just know it from ancestors?

(sorry dragon lover needs to say something!)
'some people believe these dragons spoke their own language and could even speak with humans.' i got this off my research thread which you two can look at for more info on different dragons!

Static January 14th, 2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 454784)

(sorry dragon lover needs to say something!)
'some people believe these dragons spoke their own language and could even speak with humans.' i got this off my research thread which you two can look at for more info on different dragons!

I'm bored and impatient so I'm going to go ahead and make the sign up thread.you can mention anyone you think might be interested.any name sugestions for the RP?

cute skeleton January 14th, 2018 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 454813)
I'm bored and impatient so I'm going to go ahead and make the sign up thread.you can mention anyone you think might be interested.any name sugestions for the RP?

(these honestly sounded better in my head, but thats all i got right now) forget this, i just got the thing
trust or fight, fight or live

DragonChaos January 14th, 2018 06:44 PM

I ALREADY SIGNED UP IN THE SIGN UP THREAD BECAUSE DRAGONS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XP

Anyways, how would age groups go?

Like ??-?? = Hatchling; ??-?? = Adolescent, etc