Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81723)

IDIOTICBEAN101 April 17th, 2024 09:22 PM

RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE

A slim, scarred, grey colorpoint cat with one flopped ear, a stub tail, and green eyes sat on a fence. He used a paw to adjust the black collar around his neck. He wasn't owned by twolegs anymore, but he still hung around the area. HE usually tried to help lost cats, even if they didn't stick around long. He was at least grateful to have learned how to hunt prey by now. He watched the forest with curious and intent eyes.

-------------------------------

-OPEN TO ANYONE-

Honey Bee May 9th, 2024 04:29 PM

Re: RABBIT'S ASSISTANCE

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1580274)
A slim, scarred, grey colorpoint cat with one flopped ear, a stub tail, and green eyes sat on a fence. He used a paw to adjust the black collar around his neck. He wasn't owned by twolegs anymore, but he still hung around the area. HE usually tried to help lost cats, even if they didn't stick around long. He was at least grateful to have learned how to hunt prey by now. He watched the forest with curious and intent eyes.

-------------------------------

-OPEN TO ANYONE-

Hi, who are you? Badgerstripe climbed down onto a lower branch of a tree.

This isn’t my territory so I’ll have to be careful even if this is just a Kittypet who probably can’t fight judging from his scarred pelt. Badger scanned the surrounding area and planned an escape route just in case

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 10th, 2024 01:16 PM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

----------

Rabbit looked up at the other cat. Based on the fact they were climbing a tree extremely well, he guessed this might be a clan cat "I'm Rabbit." The abandoned Kittypet said with a welcoming smile "What brings you here?"

----------

@Honey Bee

:happycat:

Honey Bee May 10th, 2024 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1588728)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

----------

Rabbit looked up at the other cat. Based on the fact they were climbing a tree extremely well, he guessed this might be a clan cat "I'm Rabbit." The abandoned Kittypet said with a welcoming smile "What brings you here?"

----------

@Honey Bee

Im Badgerstripe of ShadowClan and I was just out to clear my head Badgerstripe climbed down the tree and padded up to the Kittypet You seem nice enough to give me a tour, will you?

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 10th, 2024 04:01 PM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

---------------

Rabbit smiled. A clan cat getting a tour of twolegplace? That was new, but he didn't see anything wrong with it. "Alright!" He said cheerfully "Follow me then."

--------------

@Honey Bee

Honey Bee May 10th, 2024 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1588837)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

---------------

Rabbit smiled. A clan cat getting a tour of twolegplace? That was new, but he didn't see anything wrong with it. "Alright!" He said cheerfully "Follow me then."

--------------

@Honey Bee

Badgerstripe followed Rabbit and walked silently next to him until they came to a particular house that had a loud dog in it I didn’t jump! Anyway do you know anything about that dog?

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 10th, 2024 07:35 PM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-------------

Rabbit nodded "Yup, the things usually chained up though." He replied "Nothin' to worry 'bout." His green eyes flicked around to check for twolegs as they crossed from yard to yard.

------------

@Honey Bee

Honey Bee May 11th, 2024 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1588974)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

-------------

Rabbit nodded "Yup, the things usually chained up though." He replied "Nothin' to worry 'bout." His green eyes flicked around to check for twolegs as they crossed from yard to yard.

------------

@Honey Bee

Okay then, what about the Thunderpath, how do you cross it safely Badgerstripe looked a rabbit and regaining her composure asked Why were you named rabbit

IDIOTICBEAN101 May 11th, 2024 10:14 AM

Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

------------

"Just gotta look both ways before crossin'." He chided, before thinking for a moment after the next question "Who knows, twolegs are odd things sometimes."

-----------

@Honey Bee

Honey Bee May 11th, 2024 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 (Post 1589123)
Rabbit-He/Him(FtM)

------------

"Just gotta look both ways before crossin'." He chided, before thinking for a moment after the next question "Who knows, twolegs are odd things sometimes."

-----------

@Honey Bee

I bet if you were a warrior your name would be Rabbit……um……Rabbitsight!Rabbitsight the mighty OutskirtsClan warrior Badger lightened up seeing Rabbit’s easygoing nature