Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Blood on the Border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14171)

Radler February 6th, 2018 03:28 AM

Re: Blood on the Border

@Mad King I was wondering if you have decided ideally what will happen with Rowen and Cotton yet? Would they be caught/be killed/get exiled/get away with it?

BEAR. February 6th, 2018 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radler57 (Post 465677)
@Mad King I was wondering if you have decided ideally what will happen with Rowen and Cotton yet? Would they be caught/be killed/get exiled/get away with it?

This is just a stepping stone to a larger plot we have planned, but at the end of everything Rowanfury will be killed and I'm not sure what @Rose Queen plans to do with Cotton. If I had to guess, Cotton will probably get away with everything.

Fawn February 6th, 2018 01:48 PM

I didn't have anything planned for Cotton atm

Mauve February 7th, 2018 10:54 AM

Name [LINKED]:
Emberwing
Role:
ThunderClan Patrol Member
Additional information:
None at the moment! ^^

wren February 8th, 2018 12:52 PM

Name [LINKED]: Palethunder
Role: Thunderclan patrol member
Additional information: I wouldn’t mind if he was killed but either way it would be ok with me

BEAR. February 8th, 2018 02:30 PM

still needing applications for the thunderclan patrol member that dies!

deadline for all the applications is tomorrow @ 11:59 PM eastern time!

Starfall February 9th, 2018 12:02 PM

Name [Linked]: Nightcry
Role: ThunderClan patrol member who dies
Additional Information: nope :heartbounce:

BEAR. February 14th, 2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 463109)
Name: Flamingrose.
Role: ThunderClan patrol member.
Personality overview: Kind| Adventurers| Playful| Loving| Curious| Confused easily| Loyal| Brave| Opinionated| Outspoken.
Additional information: I always get confused I did the overview right, correct? Anyway this is her looks and she was named Rose in honor of her decided sister Roseblaze.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radler (Post 464070)
Name: Stormbreeze.
Role: WindClan warrior killed by Rowanfury.
Additional information: If he gets chosen I might create a son for Stormbreeze so I can have an angsty backstory that already happened for the son hehe. And as Stormbreeze's worst fear is his own clan turning against him I think it would be quite fitting. However I am a new roleplayer (only joined this month), so I'm totally understanding if my application gets rejected because you want someone more experienced for such plots.

I wrote a plot for my cats after it happens if you choose Stormbreeze to be killed.

@Mad King

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mauve (Post 466122)

Name [LINKED]:
Emberwing
Role:
ThunderClan Patrol Member
Additional information:
None at the moment! ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 467123)

Name [Linked]: Nightcry
Role: ThunderClan patrol member who dies
Additional Information: nope :heartbounce:

Sorry for the wait!

Rose and I have decided on these four for the ThunderClan patrol and WindClan cat that dies. Thanks a lot for applying everyone!

For the chosen individuals, the plot won't be starting quite yet but I'll group message you when it does!

Radler February 14th, 2018 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 469637)

Sorry for the wait!

Rose and I have decided on these four for the ThunderClan patrol and WindClan cat that dies. Thanks a lot for applying everyone!

For the chosen individuals, the plot won't be starting quite yet but I'll group message you when it does!

Woohoo! I fist pumped the air in Denny's got a few odd looks (but it's Dennys they can't judge me), thanks so much, I look forward to it.

Fuzzy February 14th, 2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 469637)

Sorry for the wait!

Alright! Thanks, this plot will be awesome.