Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13444)

savage scar December 27th, 2017 02:54 AM

Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see!

Hi, I'm here to tell you some super editions/Novellas that would be interesting and cool to see:

1) Darktail

So we can find out what happened to him between being rejected by Onestar and coming to Skyclan!

2) Needletail

Because it would be cool to see how she was treated by her parents and siblings and what she thought about alderpaw/heart and violetpaw

3) Spiresight

So I haven't actually read Tigerheart's shadow however Spiresight/spire seems to be an interesting cat, who did have visions. It would be interesting seeing how he reacted to these visions and all that stuff

So, what other Super editions/Novellas would YOU want to see?

Phoenix Flames December 28th, 2017 06:49 PM

Re: Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see!

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 446029)
Hi, I'm here to tell you some super editions/Novellas that would be interesting and cool to see:

1) Darktail

So we can find out what happened to him between being rejected by Onestar and coming to Skyclan!

2) Needletail

Because it would be cool to see how she was treated by her parents and siblings and what she thought about alderpaw/heart and violetpaw

3) Spiresight

So I haven't actually read Tigerheart's shadow however Spiresight/spire seems to be an interesting cat, who did have visions. It would be interesting seeing how he reacted to these visions and all that stuff

So, what other Super editions/Novellas would YOU want to see?

I think it would be cool to have a Super Edition for Alderheart, Sparkpelt, Squirrelflight, Ravenpaw, Barley, Dustpelt, Sandstorm, Ferncloud, Ashfur, or Graystripe or one of Graystripe's step-brothers, like Darkstripe or Longtail.

savage scar December 28th, 2017 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 446972)

I think it would be cool to have a Super Edition for Alderheart, Sparkpelt, Squirrelflight, Ravenpaw, Barley, Dustpelt, Sandstorm, Ferncloud, Ashfur, or Graystripe or one of Graystripe's step-brothers, like Darkstripe or Longtail.

Out of those I would totally read a Ravenpaw, Barley, Greystripe, Darkstripe and Longtail one!

sNazzy December 31st, 2017 07:41 PM

I would love a book in which we explore Ashfur's grief and descent to madness, and an aftermath in Starclan where he possibly moves on.

Seraphon December 31st, 2017 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savage scar (Post 447122)
Out of those I would totally read a Ravenpaw, Barley, Greystripe, Darkstripe and Longtail one!

Those would be awesome! Hmmmmmmm... How about a Bumblestripe one? Or one on Scourge after he became leader of BloodClan and what happened to his siblings and such.

savage scar January 2nd, 2018 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 448736)
Those would be awesome! Hmmmmmmm... How about a Bumblestripe one? Or one on Scourge after he became leader of BloodClan and what happened to his siblings and such.

Bumblestripe sounds interesting, it could go into detail about how he felt about Dovewing and Tigerheart(star) and I would also probably read a Scourge one too!

savage scar January 2nd, 2018 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patch o' Prickles (Post 448668)
I would love a book in which we explore Ashfur's grief and descent to madness, and an aftermath in Starclan where he possibly moves on.

That sounds pretty interesting!

Jynx January 8th, 2018 05:51 PM

I think I would want to see a novella about Blackstar. It would be fascinating to hear what he has to say on rebuilding ShadowClan after the not-so-brilliant leaders before him.

BEAR. January 11th, 2018 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deranged Llama (Post 452307)
I think I would want to see a novella about Blackstar. It would be fascinating to hear what he has to say on rebuilding ShadowClan after the not-so-brilliant leaders before him.

bit late to this, but i don't think he'd have much negative to say beyond maybe brokenstar. nightstar tried his best to bring shadowclan together after the destruction his predecessor caused, and while he failed overall due to his health, he left way for one of the strongest leaders shadowclan had.

tigerstar brought shadowclan back to prosperity, and although his methods were immoral at times (given he tried to combine all the clans and take over the forest) he gave them the strength they needed to get back on their feet. without tigerstar's influence, it's likely the clan wouldn't have recovered as well from the disease that plagued them.

Seraphon January 11th, 2018 02:43 PM

A Redtail one? Thrushpelt? Possibly even Oakheart?