Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Daily Dose of WCO. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78844)

stardust. February 20th, 2024 10:08 PM

Daily Dose of WCO.

Tomorrow is the official start of Daily Dose of WCO! A news series which covers Clan as well as OOC events… daily! And don’t worry, if there’s no news to report, I can give you a fun fact about WCO or that sort of thing. I’m so excited to launch this as I’ve been wanting to create a daily news thread for a long time. Heck, I even did back a couple years ago(Although that was in the CBox)

And if you’re worried about there not being DDOWCO daily. Don’t worry! When I don’t feel like hosting/im offline for the day. You can ask to be the host! Just make sure to follow the general format of DDOWCO and make sure you stay within WCO guidelines. How asking to host will work is that I will announce that I’m not gonna be hosting that day about a day in advance. Then PM me if you want to be the host. Then I will pick someone randomly to be the host for the day.

Anyways, again I’m so excited to launch this and also feel free to VM me about potential news that I missed! I am a very forgetful person lol. Also, if you’re wondering the time that it will be posted, the DDOWCO will be posted daily at 6 pm Pacific time.

Willie Warf February 20th, 2024 10:10 PM

Re: Daily Dose of WCO.

Im Ready for the news
:spinning:

stardust. February 21st, 2024 05:26 PM

Daily Dose of WCO #1: February 21st, 2024

Hello, this is your daily dose of WCO. Welcome to the first ever DDOWCO! I'm so excited to start this series and I'm hoping it will blossom for years to come.

Starting off with Clan-related news, Bumblestar has killed two RiverClan warriors that were supposedly mates. Pricklestep and Moonfoot. Moonfoot was killed due to Bumblestar trying to stamp out any ongoing plans. As revenge for Bumblestar killing Moonfoot, Pricklestep shouted at Bumblestar. However, Prickle was killed in the process as well.

There is a lot of chaos happening in the Malcontent battle as well, too much to list! Some highlights include Beanfloat attacking Spiderthroat and Ferretpaw running away.

In OOC news, there is a lot of reaction to Bumblestar killing the two warriors. Including both in the CBox and on Discord. Also, the Rate the *something* thread trend continues. With those threads getting a lot of current attention.

Anyways, that's your Daily Dose of WCO for February 21st, 2024.

Indy February 21st, 2024 05:28 PM

Ouh, this is really helpful! Great idea :D

stardust. February 21st, 2024 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy (Post 1554668)
Ouh, this is really helpful! Great idea :D

Thank you!

braveleopard. February 21st, 2024 05:43 PM

yas, this is really cool!

FruitBatz February 21st, 2024 05:49 PM

Well this is nice!!

stardust. February 21st, 2024 05:54 PM

Big announcement related to DDOWCO. You can now post your own news!

Form:

Name:
News:
Mention Me:

Again, if there’s any news you see/want to be included in DDOWCO, this is the form to do so.

Beanz February 21st, 2024 07:14 PM

* beanfloat didn't eat sadly he is attacking Spiderthroat!

hades. February 21st, 2024 07:17 PM

Name: idk what to put here!
News: Shoomy is dying because she forgot about her thunderclan cat, Eaglespirit!
Mention Me: @a bizarre phantasm