Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed battles? (been wondering about interference and stuff) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82287)

lark. April 30th, 2024 08:30 AM

battles? (been wondering about interference and stuff)

Being there's probably a big ol battle or two coming up in rc (the only clan I'm active in so far lol) I've been wondering about how that works, being so fastpaced...

my main question is about interfering in other peoples one-on-ones/two-on-ones etc: would i assume every interaction is open unless stated otherwise, if my cat is the type to come to someones rescue if they notice?

ive seen a partner finding thread for older battles (malcontent anyone?) so that explains some... i might have more questions also as i think on it more

paris April 30th, 2024 08:32 AM

Re: battles? (been wondering about interference and stuff)

@lark.

as long as you have permission from both battling cats´ owners, you should be okay to have your cat intervene ^^

(yes i was a part of malcontent xD)

lark. April 30th, 2024 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paris (Post 1584597)
@lark.

as long as you have permission from both battling cats´ owners, you should be okay to have your cat intervene ^^

(yes i was a part of malcontent xD)

thanks much! gonna leave this open for now in case anyone has more insights or i have more questions :heartbounce:

alec April 30th, 2024 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lark. (Post 1584596)
Being there's probably a big ol battle or two coming up in rc (the only clan I'm active in so far lol) I've been wondering about how that works, being so fastpaced...

my main question is about interfering in other peoples one-on-ones/two-on-ones etc: would i assume every interaction is open unless stated otherwise, if my cat is the type to come to someones rescue if they notice?

ive seen a partner finding thread for older battles (malcontent anyone?) so that explains some... i might have more questions also as i think on it more

i wouldnt say every interaction is open unless stated otherwise because a lot of people have very specific plans for their character so definitely always ask both cats owners for permission before inserting your character into anything (not just battle related)

battles being fast paced is yeahh i mean i guess, but malcontest lasted like three weeks so you dont really have to worry that much, if you ask once or twice you will def find ppl willing to interact. hope that helps! i havent participated in a lot of battles etc but im def open to trying to answer any more questions :3