Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Blood on the Border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14171)

BEAR. January 31st, 2018 02:41 PM

Blood on the Border

With the battle concluding and the Clans settling down to lick their wounds and recover, Cottonmoon and Rowanfury have become restless. Both aware the Clans may fall into a era of peace once again, they desire to keep tensions high between WindClan and ThunderClan.

With a craving for blood and torture, they get their opportunity at the border. While patrolling with WindClan warrior, they come across a ThunderClan patrol consisting of three cats. Rowanfury and Cottonmoon antagonize the other patrol, despite the hesitance of their Clan-mate, and cause a fight to break out.

In the skirmish, ThunderClan warrior and WindClan warrior are killed, with WindClan warrior falling victim to Rowanfury. The patrols depart back to their Clan to report to Passionblaze and Blazingstar. While Passionblaze is told the story of how WindClan antagonized them and killed ThunderClan warrior, Blazingstar is spun the tale of how ThunderClan struck first, cutting down WindClan warrior, and how the ThunderClan warrior was only killed in self-defense.

The rest will be determined by Passionblaze [ @Constellation ] and Blazingstar [ @Suspiciousmindz ], if either of them choose to act.

ROLES:

WindClan warrior - is killed by Rowanfury.
ThunderClan warrior - killed during the skirmish.
ThunderClan patrol members (two cats max, can be warrior or apprentice) - reports the battle and casualties to Passionblaze.

FORM:

Name:
Role:
Personality overview:
Additional information:

FORM WITH LINK:

Name [LINKED]:
Role:
Additional information:

The deadline will be February 9th @ 11:59 Eastern Time.

Fuzzy January 31st, 2018 02:58 PM

Re: Blood on the Border

Name: Flamingrose.
Role: ThunderClan patrol member.
Personality overview: Kind| Adventurers| Playful| Loving| Curious| Confused easily| Loyal| Brave| Opinionated| Outspoken.
Additional information: I always get confused I did the overview right, correct? Anyway this is her looks and she was named Rose in honor of her decided sister Roseblaze.

BEAR. January 31st, 2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 463109)
Additional information: I always get confused I did the overview right, correct?

yep!

Fuzzy January 31st, 2018 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 463231)

yep!

Okay, thank you!

bobtail February 1st, 2018 01:48 PM

Name: Bluepaw
Role: ThunderClan patrol member
Personality overview: Adventurous and impatient, refusing to sit still if the other option is seeing more of the world. This also comes with him being very curious about everything, often leading him to get into trouble or even danger.
Additional information: I hope I did all this right; I've never applied for something that might have such lasting effects before.

BEAR. February 1st, 2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 463431)
Name: Bluepaw
Personality overview: Adventurous and impatient, refusing to sit still if the other option is seeing more of the world. This also comes with him being very curious about everything, often leading him to get into trouble or even danger.
Additional information: I hope I did all this right; I've never applied for something that might have such lasting effects before.

you did fine!

Radler February 3rd, 2018 04:14 AM

Name: Stormbreeze.
Role: WindClan warrior killed by Rowanfury.
Additional information: If he gets chosen I might create a son for Stormbreeze so I can have an angsty backstory that already happened for the son hehe. And as Stormbreeze's worst fear is his own clan turning against him I think it would be quite fitting. However I am a new roleplayer (only joined this month), so I'm totally understanding if my application gets rejected because you want someone more experienced for such plots.

I wrote a plot for my cats after it happens if you choose Stormbreeze to be killed.

@Mad King

Static February 3rd, 2018 06:12 AM

Name:Goldenheart
Role:Windclan warrior killed by Roawnfury
Personality overview:Keeps to herself • Doesn't trust others •
Additional information:She used to have a mate named Dogfang,but he died during a war between the clans a while ago after he tried to betrayed his clan when attacking his sister,which resulted in someone who saw this to kill him.Coyotekit,now Coyotepaw became close to his mother, after that,but doesn't like to show it in front of other cats,so he usually only talks to her while they are asleap.
(Didn't know if you wanted to know all of that,so I can take it off if it's to much.)

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 06:16 AM

Name: HarmonyBlade
Personality overview: anxious, afraid, unsure of his loyalties, self-conscious, desperate to prove himself to his clanmates
Additional information: The father of ShineFlower who was part of the previous WindClan border skirmish

Radler February 5th, 2018 04:03 AM

I've decided even if I don't get chosen for this plot I'm still going to kill off Stormbreeze muahaha, you have corrupted me! - aka, bump.