Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Dusk Syndicate Nursery (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90)

Fawn October 4th, 2016 12:42 AM

Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Autumnblaze October 13th, 2016 04:41 PM

Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Red and Woodpecker were tossing a moss ball back and forth. "Hey! How bout we pretend that I'm a Clan cat, and you'll be a syndicate fighter Red!" The white and red she-kit was about 4 moons old along with her brother. "Alright!" Red mewled excitedly, "how bout we unsheathe our claws this time?" Red's claws unsheathed with ambition gleaming in his eyes. "You can do that in the training area." Navy, the two kits father walked up to them. "Yay!" Both Red and Woodpecker chanted and stumbled out of the den with Navy to the training area.

Sage October 29th, 2016 12:38 AM

*Around Midnight*
Sobek's head flew up. It. Was. Time.
*After the birth*
Haiku writhered around his brother and sisters on his way to his mother's belly. He followed the scent of milk and reached her. He then began suckling at her belly.

Soddenfur October 29th, 2016 12:53 AM

Flame stalked into the nursery, his ginger pelt sticking out in the dim den. More kits... The tom wasn't a fan of kits, although thought of him helping them fight excited him. If I can examine them, maybe one will be good enough to train with me. His ego was large, and it didn't help that he was unofficially one of the best fighters in the Dusk Syndicate. "Hey there," he greeted cheerily, although inside he felt nothing, no emotions whatsoever. All he saw were pairs of eyes and bundles of fur.

doghouse October 29th, 2016 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 11278)
*Around Midnight*
Sobek's head flew up. It. Was. Time.
*After the birth*
Haiku writhered around his brother and sisters on his way to his mother's belly. He followed the scent of milk and reached her. He then began suckling at her belly.

(So, they're born? XD)
Zia scrabbled around, her eyes shut and and her ears folded up. She wriggled around, fighting for the best place to drink her mother's milk. The tiny kit had one thought on her mind: eat. And she took no notice of anything else.

The Cannibal October 29th, 2016 06:04 PM

Roland was born into a world of darkness and muffled sounds and strange new smells, the rather large kit mewling out rather pitifully as all kits do when they're born, his tiny body squirming, writhing helplessly, one scent in particular striking his nose and causing him to squirm towards it with another pitiful mew, a mew of hunger, the scent was milk and it wouldn't be long until he would associate it with hunger, and the scent to crawl towards to sate that uncomfortable feeling. For now, he reached his mothers stomach, squeezing past his siblings and began to suckle, drinking down the warm, nutricious substance that rushed into his mouth, his paws placed on her belly, kneading awkwardly as he began to drink his fill, eyes glued shut and ears folded against his head.

Sage November 5th, 2016 05:44 AM

(( Yep, they are born. Also, can we do a time-skip to three moons old? ))

Haiku could feel his siblings wiggling around him. Zia pushed past him and stole his spot. Haiku started to growl softly, but felt a tail start to guide him to another nursing spot. As he began to suckle again, all he could think about was eating.

Sobek watched her kits with a loving gaze filling her amber eyes. Her first litter. But. The father was Bleddyn. She winced and snuck a glance at Lillith. She quickly looked away and shook herself. She turned back to her kits and began to groom each one.

doghouse November 5th, 2016 07:29 AM

(I'm all for it)
Zia squirmed as her mother began licking her. She let out soft, almost inaudible hissing noise. The dark gray tabby she-kit rolled over, starting to wander off, a little farther from her mother. She wobbled slightly, then toppled over. She landed lightly, so it didn't hurt. She crawled quickly back to Sobek's warm belly and began to suckle on one of the teats. She kneaded her mother's belly tohelp the warm milk flow, though a lot of it didn't make it into her mouth, and her silvery face was soon covered in milk. Zia wriggled around, trying to get the milk off. But after a moment she went right back to suckling.

goddess of ducks November 12th, 2016 10:25 PM

Amya gazed around cautiously. The young kit was new to the place and hadn't had the chance to meet the others yet so she stayed curled up next to her sleeping brother Flint. As she looked around, her green orbs scanning the small den, she noticed a couple newborns kit squeaks and looked in the direction to watch the mothers with their own kits. Seeing this site though dampened the feisty she kits spirit as she missed her true mother, whom she now had no hopes of seeing again.

Phoenix Flames November 19th, 2016 07:13 AM

Fang looked around at all the other kits. "So adorable.... Can't resist not to say adorable...", he said.

Phoenix Flames November 19th, 2016 05:31 PM

"I have an older sister named, Swiftfur and she lives in RiverClan... Our mother was a RiverClan cat and our father was a Dusk Syndicate cat... Swiftfur was once a Dusk Syndicate cat as a kit... But now, she's a clan cat...", the black and white, blue eyed tom said to himself.

monfang January 18th, 2017 08:39 PM

( @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Spirited Darkness @honey.freckled )
Onyx padded in, his suspicions made true after a while. Lilith was pregnant. He heard she was in the nursery and suspected the only reason was because the kits were coming. He looked around and tried to find her.
(This is late, I know... My bday has bneen on and off crappy grr also this is a mobile post x.x)

Fel February 7th, 2017 08:40 PM

Lilith wasn't happy in the slightest. The molly was sick and tired of having her heart hung out to dry, of being accused that she was greedy and selfish for trying to take care of herself. Hearing from her own brother-in law that Onyx didn't care for her seemed to be a deal-breaker in staying with the Dusk Syndicate, but somehow she was drawn back to this place day after day. Something kept her here with the kits she didn't exactly want and the remains of two cats who had broken her heart- was it a single shred of hope, or the opportunity for revenge? She certainly knew how to get back against Bleddyn. Though he was dead, she knew exactly what he'd wanted from her- her kits. If she erased all of his kits- even the one he'd had with Sobek- his plans would be washed down the drain. However, she never brought herself to do it, not when she looked into their eyes and saw her. They were young, vulnerable, and without a father to help take care of them. They needed her.

Onyx was another story- she didn't exactly know what made him tick. Just thinking about him made her head hurt, but the queen lay in the nursery and thought about him all day. It was a pain that couldn't be erased- even if he was dead, like Lynx proclaimed, she didn't think he would die without some sort of reason. He was too clever, too shrewd. She needed to know, yet she could never figure out what had been so off about him.
@honey.freckled

lilith February 7th, 2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 164110)
Lilith wasn't happy in the slightest. The molly was sick and tired of having her heart hung out to dry, of being accused that she was greedy and selfish for trying to take care of herself. Hearing from her own brother-in law that Onyx didn't care for her seemed to be a deal-breaker in staying with the Dusk Syndicate, but somehow she was drawn back to this place day after day. Something kept her here with the kits she didn't exactly want and the remains of two cats who had broken her heart- was it a single shred of hope, or the opportunity for revenge? She certainly knew how to get back against Bleddyn. Though he was dead, she knew exactly what he'd wanted from her- her kits. If she erased all of his kits- even the one he'd had with Sobek- his plans would be washed down the drain. However, she never brought herself to do it, not when she looked into their eyes and saw her. They were young, vulnerable, and without a father to help take care of them. They needed her.

Onyx was another story- she didn't exactly know what made him tick. Just thinking about him made her head hurt, but the queen lay in the nursery and thought about him all day. It was a pain that couldn't be erased- even if he was dead, like Lynx proclaimed, she didn't think he would die without some sort of reason. He was too clever, too shrewd. She needed to know, yet she could never figure out what had been so off about him.
@honey.freckled

The small Siberian kitten wiggled against his siblings frame growing rather restless by the second. His eyes had opened only a few days prior his yellow green eyes gazed about the nursery having yet to take notice of the queen not to far away. Letting out a light whimper as he finally managed to get unstuck from between his siblings. Feeling the fur of the larger cat he looked up at her with a struck of interest. The gray and white tom tilt his head off to the side letting his gaze scan her feature. Taking note of certain parts he glanced back at the sleeping bodies of the other children. Frowning slightly he shifted a paw forward poking one of them before shrugging turning his attention to the queen. "H-hello?" He squeaked at her. He doesn't remember much of his father none the less his absence didn't affect him much.

Fel February 7th, 2017 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honey.freckled (Post 164125)

The small Siberian kitten wiggled against his siblings frame growing rather restless by the second. His eyes had opened only a few days prior his yellow green eyes gazed about the nursery having yet to take notice of the queen not to far away. Letting out a light whimper as he finally managed to get unstuck from between his siblings. Feeling the fur of the larger cat he looked up at her with a struck of interest. The gray and white tom tilt his head off to the side letting his gaze scan her feature. Taking note of certain parts he glanced back at the sleeping bodies of the other children. Frowning slightly he shifted a paw forward poking one of them before shrugging turning his attention to the queen. "H-hello?" He squeaked at her. He doesn't remember much of his father none the less his absence didn't affect him much.

Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.

JaxenAmethyst February 8th, 2017 03:27 PM

@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.

lilith February 8th, 2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 164215)
Freezing as she felt something nudge her belly, Lilith let out a quick sigh of relief as she saw that it was only her son. "Hello, Kisa." She sighed, huffing as the queen began to relax her shoulders. "Honey, don't bother your siblings like that." She reprimanded the tom in a somewhat gentle voice, though it had remained hoarse throughout her heartbreak, most likely from all her screaming and crying directed towards Salem as they'd fought. She felt ready to tear his pelt into pieces- but now he'd left too, after injuring her, pinning her, and refusing to kill her, like some sort of sick game. She hated that family- but she guessed it was hers now. "You'll wake them up- and we don't want that to happen." She continued talking to her son, however- trying to push her thoughts aside.

Flattening his ears to his head the small kitten sat down slouching his shoulders forward he let out a soft sigh. "I guess not.... But what am I suppose to do while they sleep?" he pouted slightly lowering his head to the ground a bit. Kisa sighed softly before he snapped out of the position he was in. Sitting back on his hunches he looked back at the molly with a questioning look his whiskers twitching slightly.

seasalt February 8th, 2017 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst (Post 164568)
@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~
As Sky padded in the Nursery with Zyphyr, Aurora, and Felecia, she immediately turned to Zyphyr and licked her between the ears. "Are you okay, my darling? That horrible cat won't hurt you again!" She stared into her eyes before turning to her other kits and licking them between the ears with the same concern as with Zyphyr. She looked at Lucky. "You check them for any marks!"

Lucky nodded at Sky and parted Zyphyr's pelt with his paws, then sniffed that area of skin for marks, ending with an examination of those parts of her skin. He did the same with Felecia and Aurora. "They're all clear!" He smiled towards Sky as she began to relax.

"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]

The Cannibal February 8th, 2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~

Quote:

Originally Posted by tawny~ (Post 164817)
"I'm fine." Zyphyr complained, anger glistening in his eyes, swiping a paw at his mother to tell her to back off, along with his father. This was the most anything thing in the world. "He didn't even touch me!" she added, tail lashing with pride. "That old hag bumped into me, didn't even watch where he was going!" She growled, flopping down in her nest, with an irritated expression, again.
[writers block sorry!]

@MootheBean

Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.

Mayflower February 9th, 2017 06:35 AM

Quote:

@MootheBean
@Duskflight
@tawny~

Aurora giggled as her father's nose tickled her fur, and rubbed up against him. Now with her family, she relaxed and went to lay next to her mother.
(Sorry tis rushed)

JaxenAmethyst February 11th, 2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tawny~ (Post 164817)
[writers block sorry!]

Sky and Lucky jumped at Zyphyr's sudden irritation. "Sorry, Zyphyr, honey...we just wanted to see you happy."
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight
Already the seeds of a horrendous plan were sprouting in the dark tom's mind, all of his thoughts were circling violently in a hellish vortex around the single kit that had acted so incredibly, exasperatingly rude to him and exhibited such an unbearable amount of rudeness that he couldn't just let go on with her life.
His fiery gaze watching the family very carefully as he situated himself in a rather inconspicuous location outside of the nursery, across the clearing, one where he could hardly be seen unless you really tried looking for him. But who would really want to find a cat like him? Nonetheless, he was already making mental notes. There was the father and the mother, the rude kit, a she-kit, not quite old enough to be a trainee but would very likely make a decent fighter if he allowed for her to even live.
Oh, she'll live. But she'll be wishing, by the end, that I end her putrid excuse of a life. Hannibal's monotonous thoughts rumbled out in his head as he focused his gaze solely on Zyphyr for a moment before he began to evaluate the parents.
Protected and loving of their kits. Not surprising nor abnormal, but I can't get a good read on their personalities. His mind paused. I don't need to know their personalities, I just need to know their routines. And I need to make sure that that little place is where that kit goes to regularly. If not, then perhaps it will be an open display before the whole Syndicate. Hm. Perhaps that would be even more traumatizing. I suppose I'll see. After all, there appears to be only three family members to this kit. Mother. Father. Sibling. The father will be first, then the mother, and then the sibling. Yes.
If Hannibal were capable of feeling happy, perhaps he would have felt it, but just as always, he was void of all emotions and simply continued watching the family from afar.
This will surely lecture her that rudeness is not an acceptable trait, and most certainly not around me.

(Sky and Lucky are in the Nursery, so they have nothing to say/do to you really x33)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MootheBean
Aurora giggled as her father's nose tickled her fur, and rubbed up against him. Now with her family, she relaxed and went to lay next to her mother.

Sky smiled down upon Aurora, her smallest of the litter, and nuzzled her.

SuspiciousMindz February 21st, 2017 04:22 PM

Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
@Empress Of Evil

Empress Of Evil February 22nd, 2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 180129)
Illusion was resting in her nest when a sudden pain in her stomach jerked the fluffy alabaster she-cat awake. Her deep blue optics shot opened and she twisted to give her stomach a quick lick. Perhaps it was just a kit kicking? Illusion never went and saw a healer like Hades, her mate, had suggested. Instead she just lounged in the clearing or in the nursery hoping that the kits were to arrive soon and that nothing would happen to her or them during the process. You're fretting over nothing. A queen gives birth every day, it's nothing new in the circle of life, she scolded herself before another pain shook her body. Inhaling deeply she bit her bottom lip and let out a pitiful wail of pain. "Hades!" she called as loud as she could into the clearing. There was no hiding it anymore, the proud tom-cat couldn't hide the fact they were mates any longer, especially when she was yelling his name in particular. Sure their relationship was a little strange considering she flirted with every tom and he allowed it, but she was loyal to Hades nonetheless. This proved it after all. Another pain wracked her body and that's when it hit her that the kits were actually coming. Illusion was more desperate now as she turned to lay on her side and started breathing heavy. Already, her normally sleek, beautiful pelt was ruffled and her normally clear optics were glazed with pain. She wasn't expecting this in the least bit. Not this much pain. "Hades! I need you!" she tried wailing again. It took her breath away and she wasn't going to try again. If Hades was in camp now, he should've heard her.
@Empress Of Evil

Hades sat in the clearing by himself, his observant gaze scanning the clearing slowly. He had decided to leave Illusion in peace today. She was probably tired of his constant visits, telling her to go see a healer. If it were some other cat he cared about, then he would've gotten mad at them for not listening to him. But no, this was Illusion, Hades just couldn't get mad at her. No matter how hard he might try, he knew he wouldn't be able to. The egyptian mau lifted a paw, licking it before dragging it over one of his ears, flattening a tuft of fur that stood up. He parted his jaws again to repeat what he had just done when he froze. The cry of a familiar voice filled his ears. Looking around, he spotted a few tom cats looking at him with jealousy and suspicion in their eyes. No time to worry about that, Hades thought. He immediately jumped to his paws and raced to the nursery, bursting through the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see many queens, just kits. A white pelt caught his attention and raced over to her. As much as he hated to admit it, Hades was panicking. He had never dealt with something like this. What if something goes wrong? What if one of the kits are going to be a stillborn? What if Illusion dies of blood loss?, Hades thought, all the worst possible outcomes coming to mind. The fighter lay himself down beside the queen and nuzzled one of her ears, doing his best to stay as calm as possible for Illusion's sake. "It's alright. I'm here. Everything will be fine", Hades murmured into her ear, licking it comfortingly.

SuspiciousMindz February 22nd, 2017 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 180855)
Hades sat in the clearing by himself, his observant gaze scanning the clearing slowly. He had decided to leave Illusion in peace today. She was probably tired of his constant visits, telling her to go see a healer. If it were some other cat he cared about, then he would've gotten mad at them for not listening to him. But no, this was Illusion, Hades just couldn't get mad at her. No matter how hard he might try, he knew he wouldn't be able to. The egyptian mau lifted a paw, licking it before dragging it over one of his ears, flattening a tuft of fur that stood up. He parted his jaws again to repeat what he had just done when he froze. The cry of a familiar voice filled his ears. Looking around, he spotted a few tom cats looking at him with jealousy and suspicion in their eyes. No time to worry about that, Hades thought. He immediately jumped to his paws and raced to the nursery, bursting through the entrance. Looking around, he didn't see many queens, just kits. A white pelt caught his attention and raced over to her. As much as he hated to admit it, Hades was panicking. He had never dealt with something like this. What if something goes wrong? What if one of the kits are going to be a stillborn? What if Illusion dies of blood loss?, Hades thought, all the worst possible outcomes coming to mind. The fighter lay himself down beside the queen and nuzzled one of her ears, doing his best to stay as calm as possible for Illusion's sake. "It's alright. I'm here. Everything will be fine", Hades murmured into her ear, licking it comfortingly.

Her optics were out of focus so when Hades arrived, he was a blur of fur before her hues shut tightly. The only reason she knew it was him was because of his scent. That along with the murmurs and the licking around her ears calmed her a little bit, but nothing could ease the pain she felt in that moment. It was beginning to feel like ages, but the convulsions were growing closer and closer together until Illusion was sure she couldn't take anymore. She was breathing hard so she couldn't speak until at last she was sure the kits were ready. Maybe it was instinct, maybe it was simply an assumption, but she knew they were ready to join them in the world. With all her might, the she-cat heaved, letting out wails of pain, turning her head to muffle herself in Hades's fur.

[skips the part I don't like RPing xD]

Now the alabaster queen lay, catching her breath as her newborn kits lay in the curve of her belly. Her head was resting on the edge of her nest as she took a few moments to recollect herself. She was merely glad the pain was gone. It was like it never happened.
Finally she lifted her head, her optics were clear again and even appeared to have a little more light to them as she looked towards Hades first then towards the five kittens that they were to raise. There was only one tom-kit in the liter. He was alabaster like his mother, although had short fur like his father. They remaining four kits were all she-kits. The one beside the alabaster tom appeared to be a mixture of them both, while the next one seemed to looked just like she did, long fur and all. The one beside her looked like Hades himself and she began to wonder how he would take that once he realized there was a mini version of him running around. Finally, the last she-cat had Hades's markings, but was much lighter than he was and she assumed it was because of her white fur. "They're so precious..." Illusion spoke in a silky voice. She never thought she could feel emotional over another cat, but she was wrong, here they were, their own little family and she had finally found happiness.

@Spirited Darkness @Spirit @Slash-GNR @Liquoris

Spirit February 22nd, 2017 02:15 AM

The copy of Illusion instantly began kicking out and squirming around. Light! Light! She shook her head lightly and mewed in disgust. It had been nice, dark and warm just a minute ago, but now, it was cold and shining. The young kitten had not yet opened her eyes, and didn't exactly feel like she could, but the light went past her eyelids and annoyed her. This sparked her annoyed side, and she tried to shuffle closer to the warmness she assumed was her mother, trying to hide her face in her fur.
That was nice. By pressing her head against Illusion, she shut out the light. She didn't exactly like the feeling of someone else against herself, but the annoying light were worse than this feeling. She twitched uncomfortably but kept there, seeming determined not to move her little head. If anyone tried to, she would last out with whatever limb would respond to her command. She had not yet completely gotten control of her body. She was just born after all, but she knew she could move -something-..

@Suspiciousmindz @Empress Of Evil

Slash-GNR February 22nd, 2017 06:47 AM

A small silver female lay now moving around. She had faint spots on her that would be more noticeable in the future. She couldn't see anything due to her eyes being shut at this moment in time. She could sense body warmth near her, much warmth. She began to crawl to the soarce and ended next to what seemed to be her mother. She made whimpering noises as she pressed up against her.

Before this, the cold air of the world hit the small she-kit like a truck. She wanted protection again from wherever she was before. She let out gasps of air that sung her lungs for a moment before she got used to it. She whimpered and made small noises begging for comfort and love. (sry short)

NightWarrior4Life February 22nd, 2017 11:34 AM

Aria the black she-cat trotted casually into the nursery, daydreaming. "Ahh, this is my new den!" She was very relaxed despite just finding out she was pregnant that morning. "Well, it's rather quiet..." She stared around, blue eyes blinking, at the odd one or two queens in the den. "And it could use some clearing up," Aria continued, spotting some cobwebs draped delicately in the corners of nests. "But I suppose it hasn't been used in a while." She then sighed. "I will get used to it. I'm going to be here for quite a few moons anyway..." She concluded. Aria took a deep breath and took her place in a small best in the corner.

Teza February 22nd, 2017 02:44 PM

Loud mews suddenly escaped the tiny body of the newborn kit. Her fragile body, covered in white fur and gray rosettes, shook with every sound she made. She smelled something. This something was warm, comforting. Maybe if she tried going toward the smell? Now, the only question was how to move. She tried to move, and didn't get much out of it. She wiggled her body, end ended up upside-down. How had this happened? Why was there something on her head and not her belly anymore?

Empress Of Evil February 24th, 2017 07:03 PM

Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

@Suspiciousmindz

SuspiciousMindz February 25th, 2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 183151)
Hades stared down at the five small bundles of fur that lay at his mate's belly. The egyptian mau felt....different. "They're perfect", Hades murmured into the angora's ear, licking it as well. Looking down, his gaze moved from one kit to another. One kit caught his attention, it looked like a miniature version of him. The thought nearly sent a shudder down his spine as he imagined another him walking around the camp. The secret was out. Everyone would know of the relationship that he and Illusion had. It wasn't too pleasing for him, but he would be able to put up with it. Although, at the same time, he felt joy. He would love these kits for as long as he was alive, and even longer. He'd probably love Illusion even longer. Hades had always thought that having Illusion was the all he needed. He thought she was the thing that made his life complete. He was wrong. Illusion had certainly filled up the majority of the big gaping hole in his heart, but these kits. These kits completed him and looking from his mate to his kits, he realised he now had something he had never had in his time in the Syndicate. A family.

@Suspiciousmindz

[realizes mistake, two kits have Hades appearance, just a super light coloring x.x]
Illusion was looking between kits before a small purr erupted from her throat. "Okay, I'll name two and you'll name the other three since I did the hard part," she winked towards him, her blue depths teasing in the way they always were. Looking towards the kits again, she decided on naming the lighter-colored miniature version of him and the only tom they had. Bending her head down towards the little white tom, she licked the top his head and gave a small smile. "He will be known as Zodiac," she murmured just loud enough for Hades to hear. Moving her head to the next kit, the one that looked like a lighter mini copy her father, Illusion gave a small lick on top of her head and quickly thought of a name. "And she'll be known as Lilac," she spoke before turning to look at Hades for approval. She hoped he liked the names she picked.

--

The newly name Zodiac squirmed at his mother's stomach, squeaking in protest as a rough tongue ran over his soft head fur. The alabaster tom then nestled into his mother's fur and started suckling once more. I'm Zodiac, he thought to himself as he kneaded his mother's stomach. He drank the sweet liquid until he could no longer drink anymore. Soon afterwards the small kit was dozing into sleep letting the relaxation and calmness of the dream world consume his body.

@Liquoris

Teza February 25th, 2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 184210)

[realizes mistake, two kits have Hades appearance, just a super light coloring x.x]
Illusion was looking between kits before a small purr erupted from her throat. "Okay, I'll name two and you'll name the other three since I did the hard part," she winked towards him, her blue depths teasing in the way they always were. Looking towards the kits again, she decided on naming the lighter-colored miniature version of him and the only tom they had. Bending her head down towards the little white tom, she licked the top his head and gave a small smile. "He will be known as Zodiac," she murmured just loud enough for Hades to hear. Moving her head to the next kit, the one that looked like a lighter mini copy her father, Illusion gave a small lick on top of her head and quickly thought of a name. "And she'll be known as Lilac," she spoke before turning to look at Hades for approval. She hoped he liked the names she picked.

--

The newly name Zodiac squirmed at his mother's stomach, squeaking in protest as a rough tongue ran over his soft head fur. The alabaster tom then nestled into his mother's fur and started suckling once more. I'm Zodiac, he thought to himself as he kneaded his mother's stomach. He drank the sweet liquid until he could no longer drink anymore. Soon afterwards the small kit was dozing into sleep letting the relaxation and calmness of the dream world consume his body.

@Liquoris

'Lilac,' the young kit thought. She had been named Lilac. Her tiny, rosetted body squirmed underneath her other's rough tongue, and she figured one small mew wouldn't hurt. It came out as a squeak, but as sure as an eagle flies, her pipes were strong and loud. The young kit wiggled and squirmed, following the sweet smell of her mother's milk. The young she-kit was so hungry, but how did she get to it? She wiggled, and managed to crawl her way to her mother's stomach. 'Finally,' she thought, biting down and drinking as much as she possibly could.

Slash-GNR February 25th, 2017 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 183151)

@Suspiciousmindz

The small white and lightly spotted she-kit squirmed to her father. She hit his paw and placed her head on it as she nosed his paw. She made a squeaking purring noise as she felt the warmth. She then positioned herself comfortably. The she-kit then stopped moving except to make herself comfortable. Her breathing then became nice and uniformed.

Empress Of Evil February 26th, 2017 03:58 AM

Hades simply nodded in agreement. He listened as Illusion named to of their kits. "Their names are beautiful", Hades purred, nuzzling her ear with his muzzle. Looking down at the other three kits, he carefully thought about a name for each of them. Gently, he placed his ringed tail on a she-kit with medium length fur. The kit had his patterns on her back but her belly, neck and chest were white like Illusion's. "She will be Mirage", Hades declared softly, looking down affectionately at the kit now known as Mirage. He then moved onto the next kit. This one had mostly the look of her mother. Long fur and white fur. "She will be Mischief", Hades said, grinning slightly at the name. He wondered if she would live up to her name one day. Then, he looked at the final kit. This one had his markings, but was lighter in colour, most likely because of Illusion. "And she will be known as Corinth", Hades said finally. His purr had gotten louder. He was certain that his life was going to be even more happy. He was very wrong.

@Spirited Darkness @Slash-GNR @Spirit

SuspiciousMindz February 27th, 2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 185160)
Hades simply nodded in agreement. He listened as Illusion named to of their kits. "Their names are beautiful", Hades purred, nuzzling her ear with his muzzle. Looking down at the other three kits, he carefully thought about a name for each of them. Gently, he placed his ringed tail on a she-kit with medium length fur. The kit had his patterns on her back but her belly, neck and chest were white like Illusion's. "She will be Mirage", Hades declared softly, looking down affectionately at the kit now known as Mirage. He then moved onto the next kit. This one had mostly the look of her mother. Long fur and white fur. "She will be Mischief", Hades said, grinning slightly at the name. He wondered if she would live up to her name one day. Then, he looked at the final kit. This one had his markings, but was lighter in colour, most likely because of Illusion. "And she will be known as Corinth", Hades said finally. His purr had gotten louder. He was certain that his life was going to be even more happy. He was very wrong.

@Spirited Darkness @Slash-GNR @Spirit

Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]

doghouse February 27th, 2017 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 187025)

Illusion's hues brightened even more when Hades started naming off each kit. With each name, she gave a small nod and repeated it in her head to insure she never forgot them. Once her mate was finally done naming the last three kits, she pressed her face into his short fur around his chest and gave a small nuzzling movements. "They're perfect names," she spoke, although her voice was muffled as she got a mouth full of fur. Pulling away, she curled up a little tighter and rested her head on the edge of the nest again as her quiet purring continued to rumble through her body. At last they were here and she could be happy for a while. She was certain that Hannibal wouldn't have anything to do with now that she had kits. She didn't know that she was wrong about that, however that thought wouldn't cross her mind until later. Illusion also didn't know it'd put the life of one of her daughters at risk, but that was 6 moons away.

[you guys up for like a 2-3 moon time-skip so you can actually RP them doing things? Lol]

The tiny newborn kit squirmed, kicking out with her hind legs, although without any force. She mewled quietly, still squirming in an attempt to find her mother's belly. She could feel the warm shapes of her littermates around her. She shoved against them, searching for the best place, where the warm, milky scent was strongest, but quietly settled for a one nearest to her, kneading with needle sharp claws. Her white and grayish brown tabby fur stuck up in all directions, and was no more than kit-fluff. Mirage's tail stuck straight out behind her, stiff and unmoving. She was purring as she ate, her paws kneading furiously, occasionally getting entangled in her mother's long belly fur, but the newborn she-kit didn't notice. Her mind was focused only on the milk.

(Sorry for the late reply, and sure)

Teza February 27th, 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 187025)

(Sounds good to me :3)

The newly named Lilac mewed, disgruntled by the fact that she was getting squished. No matter, she had her own source of milk and was happy. The light toned she-kit purred lightly, yet bit down a bit hard whenever she was squeezed by her siblings. The purring never stopped, however, and she ate, and ate, and ate. One would almost swear by the ability to see her belly grow fat with milk in the short time she'd been alive, as she almost never stopped. When she did pause in her feasting, she'd nuzzle up next to her mother, purring even louder than she had when she ate. The scent of her mother was just so inviting that she fell asleep quickly, paying no heed to her siblings. She had no care in the world, and never would. At least she knew that much.

NightWarrior4Life March 5th, 2017 07:14 AM

@Swiftheart
Fleck entered the nursery, his scent filling the noses of kits and queens and the Rose scent of Aria filling his. "In here, fox" he called.

Aria looked up from where she was laying, examining her belly. She hissed "well, Flea-brain...got something you want to tell me?" Then she calmed as she noticed fox. "Ah, fox, hello. We haven't spoken in a while...not since we stole the kits..." She chuckled then sighed "I'm afraid I won't be doing that anytime soon...we weren't successful...and, I have my own problems that restrict my actions..." Fleck suddenly felt a rock drop to the pit of his stomach "like what? What's wrong? Did you check it out with shadow?"
"Oh...yes...I'm fine...it's just the fact that I NOW HAVE MY OWN KITS TO TAKE CARE OF!" She yowled.

Static March 5th, 2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 191671)
@Swiftheart
Fleck entered the nursery, his scent filling the noses of kits and queens and the Rose scent of Aria filling his. "In here, fox" he called.

Aria looked up from where she was laying, examining her belly. She hissed "well, Flea-brain...got something you want to tell me?" Then she calmed as she noticed fox. "Ah, fox, hello. We haven't spoken in a while...not since we stole the kits..." She chuckled then sighed "I'm afraid I won't be doing that anytime soon...we weren't successful...and, I have my own problems that restrict my actions..." Fleck suddenly felt a rock drop to the pit of his stomach "like what? What's wrong? Did you check it out with shadow?"
"Oh...yes...I'm fine...it's just the fact that I NOW HAVE MY OWN KITS TO TAKE CARE OF!" She yowled.

Fox looked at her in surprise."your having kits with fleck?"he asked,surprised with the news

NightWarrior4Life March 5th, 2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 191821)
Fox looked at her in surprise."your having kits with fleck?"he asked,surprised with the news

She ignored him and continued to argue with Fleck "you're pregnant? That's wonderful news! Oh-"
"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW!"
"Well, I don't understand..."
"OBVIOUSLY I'M PREGNANT WITH YOUR KITS! WHICH MEANS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" The black she-cat spat. "Honestly, you can do better than that Fleck!" Aria hissed. "You're hysterical..."
"NO!"
"I can literally see your pelt ablaze right now..."
"You lie! You're lying!"
"I'm-me? You think...I'm lying...ABOUT WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT, IT'S THE TRUTH, IT'S A FACT! HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE LYING ABOUT IT?!"
"BECAUSE LYING IS ALL YOU EVER DO FLECK!" She croaked, blue eyes welling up. "and how is that my fault? It's life! To get through...to make it in The Syndicate, lying is a priority..."
"Oh so you PLANNED to lie to me my entire life?"
"That's not what I'm saying..." The two Continued, forgetting Fox was watching. "If you wanted kits, if you wanted to be in a relation-WE WEREN'T EVEN MATES!"

Static March 5th, 2017 12:05 PM

Fx took a step back Frome the quarling cats.