Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Venomscar's Alley [Open] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55324)

Faith. September 4th, 2022 03:25 PM

Venomscar's Alley [Open]

Venomscar(he/him) leaped through the air, landing on the racoon digging through the Furless's(human's) trash. It growled and tried to get away, but Venomscar dug his long, razor-sharp claws into its back. He gave it a long, painful scratch along its side before letting it run away. That should give it something to remember... he thought with satisfaction.

{First thread I've started... Ever so it might be bad sorry:kittyface: }

sock September 4th, 2022 03:35 PM

Re: Venomscar's Alley

A black cat with white paws and a white tail tip padded cautiously down the alleyway. He was blind, so used scent and hearing to navigate. "Hello?" The tom called. He scented another cat in the area. "I mean no harm." He meowed. @Littlepaw(leap)

Faith. September 4th, 2022 03:38 PM

Re: Venomscar's Alley [Open]

Venomscar spun towards the noise, claws unsheathed. "Who's there?"

sock September 4th, 2022 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) (Post 1253818)
Venomscar spun towards the noise, claws unsheathed. "Who's there?"

The tom flinched. "J-just me." He meowed, trying to keep calm.

Faith. September 4th, 2022 03:49 PM

Venomscar relaxed a bit. This new cat didn't seem harmful. "Who are you?" Venomscar rasped.
(He's a old man :spinning:)

Pine'Paw September 4th, 2022 03:59 PM

Laté, the kittypet with no collar, trotted through the alleyway. The young kitten was prone to adventuring the slice of woods bordering her twoleg home, but she had traveled farther than normal. The alley seemed menacing, but it quickly lured the young kitten in. The scent of trash and rot filled her nostrils, and she gagged. Still, she walked further in, all senses on high alert. @Littlepaw(leap)

Faith. September 4th, 2022 04:03 PM

Venomscar narrowed his eyes, and flicked his tail before half sheathing his claws. Now we're there two cats? He couldn't tell with his fading eyesight in the dark Alley.

{I have school and stuff, also I'm new, so responses will be slow :p}

Karmic September 4th, 2022 04:05 PM

A loner is jumping from roof to roof and then suddenly catches a scent from a cat.

sock September 4th, 2022 04:21 PM

The loner pinned his ears in alarm, looking around with wide eyes as he scented more cats. He mewed again, "H-hello?" For the black and white tom, this was even more stressful because he was blind.
@Karma Holmes @Pine'Paw @Littlepaw(leap)

Karmic September 4th, 2022 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredTheFrog (Post 1253844)
The loner pinned his ears in alarm, looking around with wide eyes as he scented more cats. He mewed again, "H-hello?" For the black and white tom, this was even more stressful because he was blind.
@Karma Holmes @Pine'Paw @Littlepaw(leap)

The loner doesn't say anything or jump down from the roofs.