Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Character of the Month (November 2017) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12090)

BEAR. November 1st, 2017 05:26 PM

Character of the Month (November 2017)

Character of the Month is designed to feature characters who deserve recognition.

Please ensure you have read this thread thoroughly, as posts that do not coincide with the provided information will be deleted.

In an attempt to prevent users from only voting selectively, the system in which OTMs are decided has changed. You may suggest a character, however the character you nominate can not be suggested by another user. For example, if you suggest "Blackstrike", no one else can nominate that character for the remainder of the month's nomination period. At the end of the month, the winner will be randomly selected.

Things to keep in mind before nominating a character:
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule can not win an OTM for the month they broke the guideline.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed.

• Be thorough in your evaluation of the relationship. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded.

• You may only nominate once, however you may change your nomination at any time provided nominations are still open. Keep in mind you can not change your suggestion to a character that was nominated by someone else.

• Previous COTMs can not be nominated. Former winners are:
    Winterstar, Bravestep, Fallowstar, Zerosight, Onion, Skybird, Ashstar, Rosestar, Otterstar, Marshsnow, Sweetolive, Angelfeather, Stormlight, Timberstar, Autumnpaw, Violetpaw, Alderstripe, Lichenpaw, Smokepaw, Almondstar, Sandpaw, Blazingnight, Snowyclaw, Renn, Grousestar, Hannibal, Russetstar, Blazingstar, Blackgaze, Kiwituft.
The winner will be featured on next month's Monthly Kudos page and receive an exclusive award.

The current COTM is Rosebelly.

To nominate a character, please post this format:

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]:
Reason for nominating this character [required]:

loupnoir November 4th, 2017 12:13 PM

Re: Character of the Month (November 2017)

Character Name: Pipitchirp @frankenpaws
Character Faction: Skyclan
Reason for nominating this character: A complimentary personality, along with a general kind of grace. You feel you could slip into her paws any day.

Mango November 6th, 2017 10:37 AM

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]:Juniperpaw @Abusurdjinx
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: Riverclan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: They were so adorable when fighting my character, Hunter at the gathering as they never raised a claw and were so guilible.

The_10th_Doctor November 6th, 2017 10:48 AM

Character Name [linked to rper's account if possible - if not, provide user name]: Haykit // @Okapi
Character Faction [indicate if outsider (loner/rogue/kittypet)]: ShadowClan
Reason for nominating this character [required]: Haykit is a suicidal kit. She is dead-set on believing that her siblings hate her because she lived and they died. She is going through a hard time and my character is trying to get her out of that funk. I truly believe that she deserved character of the month.

Socks November 10th, 2017 04:56 PM

Character Name: Shinefang || Charmer
Character Faction: Skyclan
Reason for nominating this character: Shinefang is an exceptional character, and all the roleplays he is in are great. His backstory fits his character and personality so much and truly seems to fuel all his actions. He is grumpy but he truly cares about his clan and the cats around him.

rubinaito November 15th, 2017 04:49 PM

Character Name: Peachfuzz @Mad King
Character Faction: ShadowClan
Reason: People probably don't like Peachfuzz as much because of his traditional upbringing; but I find him to be an excellent character, with depth and emotions that seem realistic. His adoration for Tinyfuzz is heartwarming, and despite his views being frowned upon by the majority of the clan he still stands up tall and doesn't let the words of others affect him.

lone November 25th, 2017 08:02 PM

Character Name: Auroraflame
Character Faction: SkyClan
Reason for Nominating: Auroraflame is such a beautiful character - I really believe that she deserves this. Her interactions with other cats are entertaining and her emotions are so beautifully portrayed. She is still young and has been through a lot in her life - but she never fails to give a smile.

Charmer November 25th, 2017 08:51 PM

Character Name: Chanterellepaw
Character Faction: Windclan
Reason for nominating this character: Chanterellepaw is a complex and lovely lady. She's beautiful, smart, and pleasant and approachable on the outside but with a nasty tendency to manipulate and and take advantage of others once she knows a secret about them. However, she's started to soften up and let others in and its been really cool to see that.

BEAR. November 26th, 2017 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 422028)
Character Name: Peachfuzz @Mad King
Character Faction: ShadowClan
Reason: People probably don't like Peachfuzz as much because of his traditional upbringing; but I find him to be an excellent character, with depth and emotions that seem realistic. His adoration for Tinyfuzz is heartwarming, and despite his views being frowned upon by the majority of the clan he still stands up tall and doesn't let the words of others affect him.

he wouldn't qualify -- i haven't roleplayed him in a while

rubinaito November 26th, 2017 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 428547)

he wouldn't qualify -- i haven't roleplayed him in a while

Oh darn. This makes me sad.