Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   One Year Anniversary- Which is also a New Year's Eve (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13533)

fresh December 31st, 2017 09:53 AM

One Year Anniversary- Which is also a New Year's Eve

it's my one year anniversary today, and i could not have had a better time in the amount of time i've been on this site. hard to believe exactly one year ago i sat on this same couch, signing up all excited-like with my horrible writing and roleplaying skills. it's been an honor to roleplay with you all and i hope that i will stay on this site for many more years to come- drama permitting, or course xP

there are many i'd like to thank and give a shout-out to, as well as look back on some things. if you aren't mentioned here but want to give me future advice on anything, don't be shy! this isn't private!

~ :heartbounce: ~ :heartbounce: ~ :heartbounce: ~

~ @Charmer ~
you were really the first good friend i had on this site, and for putting up with me for so long, i really can't thank you enough. having someone on this site to go to when things went haywire has been my saving grace. honestly, if it weren't for you i would've left a long, long time ago. cheers, fam <3

~ @Duskflight ~
thank you for showing me around a year ago when i first got here. i thought this was a game or something, not a roleplaying site, lol. i'm very grateful and i hope you know how much you've helped, even though we don't talk anymore.

~ @Flameleaf ~
yes, we haven't roleplayed a bunch, but you have been a good friend. i know you'd be there through thick and thin for anyone, not just me, so... keep doing that. lol im awkward

~ @Merrypotatoes ~
whether your name be yellowpotatoes, helpingpotato, WildTetris, or anything else, you have always been a good friend of mine. i hope we roleplay through years to come <3

annnnd i think that's all! this will probably be added to later since i'm such a forgetful chald. anyone can post things on here like, when is your anniversary? who are your good friends? do you have any past experiences with me you want to laugh about, or reflect on? is there anything i can improve on?

again, everything is open! happy new year!
:colorwah::colorwah::colorwah:

Fallpotato December 31st, 2017 11:52 AM

Re: One Year Anniversary- Which is also a New Year's Eve

Quote:

Originally Posted by jingle jel (Post 448292)
it's my one year anniversary today, and i could not have had a better time in the amount of time i've been on this site. hard to believe exactly one year ago i sat on this same couch, signing up all excited-like with my horrible writing and roleplaying skills. it's been an honor to roleplay with you all and i hope that i will stay on this site for many more years to come- drama permitting, or course xP

there are many i'd like to thank and give a shout-out to, as well as look back on some things. if you aren't mentioned here but want to give me future advice on anything, don't be shy! this isn't private!

~ @Charmer ~
you were really the first good friend i had on this site, and for putting up with me for so long, i really can't thank you enough. having someone on this site to go to when things went haywire has been my saving grace. honestly, if it weren't for you i would've left a long, long time ago. cheers, fam <3

~ @Duskflight ~
thank you for showing me around a year ago when i first got here. i thought this was a game or something, not a roleplaying site, lol. i'm very grateful and i hope you know how much you've helped, even though we don't talk anymore.

~ @Flameleaf ~
yes, we haven't roleplayed a bunch, but you have been a good friend. i know you'd be there through thick and thin for anyone, not just me, so... keep doing that. lol im awkward

~ @Merrypotatoes ~
whether your name be yellowpotatoes, helpingpotato, WildTetris, or anything else, you have always been a good friend of mine. i hope we roleplay through years to come <3

annnnd i think that's all! this will probably be added to later since i'm such a forgetful chald. anyone can post things on here like, when is your anniversary? who are your good friends? do you have any past experiences with me you want to laugh about, or reflect on? is there anything i can improve on?

again, everything is open! happy new year!
:colorwah::colorwah::colorwah:

Congrats! I’m glad to have been there for you. It’s been a quite fun and hard year but I’m glad to have been your friend too!

fresh December 31st, 2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 448367)
Congrats! I’m glad to have been there for you. It’s been a quite fun and hard year but I’m glad to have been your friend too!

thank you!! and thanks again for being there ^^ happy new year!
:waaah: :sidehug: :waaah:

fresh December 31st, 2017 05:53 PM

bop

fresh January 1st, 2018 02:02 PM

BoP

PeaFlower January 1st, 2018 03:31 PM

Happy belated anniversary ^^"

I'll have to wait 'til october to reach that milestone. :3

Tundra January 2nd, 2018 06:35 PM

[I’m so late ;-;]

I’m glad to have met you! You are a good friend and I’m glad I can be there for you!

[ugh, that was cheesy]

Happy anniversary!

[I have to wait ‘till the 11th]

fresh January 4th, 2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaFlower (Post 449060)
Happy belated anniversary ^^"

I'll have to wait 'til october to reach that milestone. :3

aaa sorry I didn't see this earlier :0
but thank you! i'll be sure to watch out for your anniversary as well :P

fresh January 4th, 2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 449534)
[I’m so late ;-;]

I’m glad to have met you! You are a good friend and I’m glad I can be there for you!

[ugh, that was cheesy]

Happy anniversary!

[I have to wait ‘till the 11th]

im more late
but i am glad to have met you as well! thank you!