Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [RiverClan] Treepaw love interest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77264)

Saki January 23rd, 2024 12:52 PM

Treepaw love interest

Hello all! I was thinking since treepaw is around 11 moons old now, he should get a love interest! He has had one before but they left somewhere and since then he's been kinda heartbroken by that. I want someone to come in and sweep him off his feet! Treepaw is my child, so I want him to have a nice relationship as he's my main. There's no form so be creative! I won't accept just anyone, this is not first come first serve like I normally do. Please give me more than the regular form. The cat can be any gender but has to be around Treepaw's age. (7-14 moons)

Treepaw info:

A black and white tuxedo tom with forest green eyes and a white tip tail. He's very sweet and kind but kinda a nervous wreck. He tries hard to be great and doesn't always follow the rules. His motto is basically "Do whatever you want- unless its scary. Then don't do it" He wants to be more than normal and do something no one has ever done- or just be more than ordinary. He doesn't want to do the average life, not the kit apprentice warrior then find a mate, have kits, become an elder, die in his sleep. He wants to be a legend- no matter what it takes.

Requirements:

Can be any gender.
Preferably Riverclan but may accept another clan.
Willing to have kits (Adopted or bio)
Do not use
Quote:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
this kind of form
Not abusive or mean to Treepaw (having quarrels and little disputes is fine, trauma is fine, lashing out sometimes is fine but not just flat out mean)

I will be picky with who I choose because, again, treepaw is my child, my main, my baby.

Samantha January 23rd, 2024 07:29 PM

Re: Treepaw love interest

Would Treepaw be willing to have a cat that is older than him as a one interest? I have a cat Warmstream, who is a fun loving cat I think they would be great together.

@Batt.

GoldenRavenWings January 23rd, 2024 07:39 PM

I can offer you Dovepaw!
Name: Dovepaw
Personality: Absolute sweetheart(+), playful(+), perfectionist (=), Quiet(=), Emotional(= / -)
Description:
(Shorter) A white she-cat with light gray tabby stripes and leafy green eyes
(Longer) Dovepaw is a fluffy, longhair white she with lighter gray stripes and gorgeous leafy green eyes. She’s known for her extremely sweet and playful personality, tho she is more emotional and it’s VERY easy to trigger her emotions.
She has always wanted kits, tho Ofcourse she’s WAY too young. She is often not easy to make friends with but if you get her on her good side you might have a chance. @Batt.

Saki January 23rd, 2024 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samantha (Post 1540039)
Would Treepaw be willing to have a cat that is older than him as a one interest? I have a cat Warmstream, who is a fun loving cat I think they would be great together.

Name:WarmStream
Personality: Fun loving, Gentle, very protective, and can get overly exited of thing.Has always wanted a kind mate and has always loved and wanted kits.
Description: Dark grey coat with black stripes and midnight blue eyes.

uh- Treepaw is 10 moons
also you used the form I asked you not to use

Samantha January 23rd, 2024 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batt. (Post 1540056)
uh- Treepaw is 10 moons
also you used the form I asked you not to use

Sorry I wasn't sure what you meant.
I'll edit it!

paris January 23rd, 2024 08:18 PM

@Batt.

I can offer Squirrelpaw!

Squirrelpaw is a young RiverClan apprentice, 11 moons old, with a dazzling green gaze. Unlike most RiverClan cats, who are sleek-furred and muscular, Squirrelpaw is a fluffy and stocky, broad-shouldered, dappled dark ginger and white Norwegian Forest - Maine Coon mixed she-cat.

Squirrelpaw is AFAB (Assigned Female at Birth), with she / her pronouns. She prefers going by her actual gender. (No, she's not transphobic. It's just what she prefers. Thought I'd clear this up before a fight breaks out.)

This energetic molly is known for her generosity and her willingness to learn and make friends. Squirrelpaw is rather caring and tends to the elders every other day without being asked.

(When the time comes, Squirrelpaw's warrior name will be Squirrelspark. At the moment, since Riverheart hasn't been taking her out for training, I may ask Frosty to have Larkstar reassign her to a different cat.)

Saki January 25th, 2024 04:05 PM

So guys it's been a few days and I have made my decision! *Drum roll*

All of your guys applications were great, since no one else signed up i'm doing this early, the one who caught my eye the most was Shellwhisker's Squirrelpaw. Thanks for applying

@Shellwhisker @Samantha @Ravenswings

paris January 25th, 2024 05:50 PM

@Batt. I'll start a thread with the two. :3

Saki January 26th, 2024 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shellwhisker (Post 1540890)
@Batt. I'll start a thread with the two. :3

did you start the thread?

paris January 26th, 2024 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Batt. (Post 1541334)
did you start the thread?

ah crap im sorry. i will in a bit