Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   "How could you, brother?" (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35017)

The Flying Pizza January 27th, 2021 12:09 AM

"How could you, brother?" (Private)

@Angelique

Meadowdust had worked with the Dark Forest ever since he was an apprentice, although he had never told Flowerfern, due to the fact that he hadn't thought she would approve. It seems his luck had finally run out...

Madelaine January 27th, 2021 12:11 AM

Re: "How could you, brother?" (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 908743)
@Angelique

Meadowdust had worked with the Dark Forest ever since he was an apprentice, although he had never told Flowerfern, due to the fact that he hadn't thought she would approve. It seems his luck had finally run out...

Flowerfern looked at her brother in anger. How could he train with the dark forest and not tell her. Did he not trust her enough. Sure she would have tried to stop him, but it would've been out of love. "Why didn't you tell me?", she asked, hurt in her voice.

The Flying Pizza January 27th, 2021 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelique (Post 908746)

Flowerfern looked at her brother in anger. How could he train with the dark forest and not tell her. Did he not trust her enough. Sure she would have tried to stop him, but it would've been out of love. "Why didn't you tell me?", she asked, hurt in her voice.

"Because I felt weak, pathetic, compared to you." he replied. He looked at his paws as he did.

Madelaine January 27th, 2021 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 908748)
"Because I felt weak, pathetic, compared to you." he replied. He looked at his paws as he did.

"I'm not strong at all. After getting attacked by that that thing I am afraid to be alone. I hate it! You shutting me out on training in the dark forest makes me feel like I'm alone. Don't you know what being alone did to me.", she meowed. She had scars covering her body and she had been stuck in the medicine den for a whole moon. They thought she wasn't going to make it.

The Flying Pizza January 27th, 2021 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelique (Post 908752)

"I'm not strong at all. After getting attacked by that that thing I am afraid to be alone. I hate it! You shutting me out on training in the dark forest makes me feel like I'm alone. Don't you know what being alone did to me.", she meowed. She had scars covering her body and she had been stuck in the medicine den for a whole moon. They thought she wasn't going to make it.

"Of course I did..." ever since that trauma, he had cried, barley slept, just scared out of his fur for his sister. "I always wanted to be like you.." he added.

Madelaine January 27th, 2021 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 908754)
"Of course I did..." ever since that trauma, he had cried, barley slept, just scared out of his fur for his sister. "I always wanted to be like you.." he added.

"Why would you want to be like me? I'm a coward. I don't belong in Shadowclan. Their fierce and I can no longer be that way.", she responded. She was weak in the eyes of her clanmates.

The Flying Pizza January 27th, 2021 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelique (Post 908756)

"Why would you want to be like me? I'm a coward. I don't belong in Shadowclan. Their fierce and I can no longer be that way.", she responded. She was weak in the eyes of her clanmates.

"You're stronger than me inside you." he nodded.

Madelaine January 27th, 2021 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 908762)
"You're stronger than me inside you." he nodded.

Flowerfern didn't want to argue anymore. She hated it so much she just broke down into tears. She hated being weak, but that was just what was going to happen. She might as well just stay down.

The Flying Pizza January 27th, 2021 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelique (Post 908775)

Flowerfern didn't want to argue anymore. She hated it so much she just broke down into tears. She hated being weak, but that was just what was going to happen. She might as well just stay down.

Meadowdust wanted to comfort his sister, but he figured she didn't want it from him right now.

Madelaine January 27th, 2021 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza (Post 908776)
Meadowdust wanted to comfort his sister, but he figured she didn't want it from him right now.

Flowerfern looked over at him before turning tail to move away. She just needed some time. Just not alone of course she'd just hang out in the camp clearing with her clanmates around her.