Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Chatbox (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344)

Dust December 8th, 2017 07:50 AM

Re: Chatbox

It's snowing !!!

NightWarrior4Life December 8th, 2017 01:57 PM

Guys, I know it's a bit late but...WE HIT 100 pages!!!

WE'VE ALSO HIT 1,000 replies! WOO!

Mango December 8th, 2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duststorm (Post 435480)
It's snowing !!!

V.A?

NightWarrior4Life December 9th, 2017 11:28 AM

Hello

NightWarrior4Life December 9th, 2017 01:52 PM

Ahh! I have my last rehersal tomorrow! The first two shows are in 1 day!!! So excited but also pretty nervous as rehersals haven't been going so great.

Mango December 9th, 2017 09:02 PM

Ugh. For no reason my parents just told me "your lying one extra month until you can get your permit" I'm like What? I wasn't even talking.

NightWarrior4Life December 10th, 2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 436580)
Ugh. For no reason my parents just told me "your lying one extra month until you can get your permit" I'm like What? I wasn't even talking.

What? I don't understand how that even works...parents can be strange sometimes

Momotaro December 10th, 2017 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 436860)
K guys I'm gonna post this here cause I feel like more people are likely to see it...

IF I GET YOU FOR SECRET SANTA, I APOLOGISE I CAN'T REALLY DO ART SO SORRY IF YOU'RE EXPECTING SOMETHING BIG...IT MAY EVEN JUST BE A "merry Christmas" CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A LOT OF THINGS SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET!

Also if you get me, I am VERY picky (of course that won't be an issue as this is anonymous) but if I don't like it I probably won't say something but I do get disappointed easily...and this could start a drama but just saying...I don't like a lot of things and I don't really know what to ask for on my wish list (apart from art and animation) but please just bare that in mind...in case I don't seem thrilled when you reveal yourself to me...or it might even be I expected more from you or I know you could have done better and I don't like how you did it or something

Anyway rant over, merry Christmas everyone

(Lol maybe my present will be to not rant for like a week)

Oh no, you don't want someone to give you a gift unless its exactly what i want.

And if i get you, ill just send you a merry Christmas because i cant be bothered to do something.

I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A LOT OF THINGS SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET!

You can still write stuff, as you would have access wco.

If you don't want a gift unless its art, and you wont bother doing a proper gift, commission someone. You don't even have to use real money, kk exists.

I think you may be acting ungrateful.

BEAR. December 10th, 2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 436860)
K guys I'm gonna post this here cause I feel like more people are likely to see it...

IF I GET YOU FOR SECRET SANTA, I APOLOGISE I CAN'T REALLY DO ART SO SORRY IF YOU'RE EXPECTING SOMETHING BIG...IT MAY EVEN JUST BE A "merry Christmas" CAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A LOT OF THINGS SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET!

Also if you get me, I am VERY picky (of course that won't be an issue as this is anonymous) but if I don't like it I probably won't say something but I do get disappointed easily...and this could start a drama but just saying...I don't like a lot of things and I don't really know what to ask for on my wish list (apart from art and animation) but please just bare that in mind...in case I don't seem thrilled when you reveal yourself to me...or it might even be I expected more from you or I know you could have done better and I don't like how you did it or something

Anyway rant over, merry Christmas everyone

(Lol maybe my present will be to not rant for like a week)

for the record, sending someone a "merry christmas" is not considered a gift and if you want to receive your gift, you'll have to do more.

NightWarrior4Life December 10th, 2017 01:07 PM

YOU KNOW WHAT

(K so like you know when in videos or something and they're about to say a super long sentence or something or they're gonna tell a secret and it speeds it up and bleeps it or something...just imagine that's what's happening with this)

*inhales deeply*

RANT RANT RANT DRAMA RANT DRAMA DRAMA RANT RANT RANT CRY DRAMA CRY RANT DRAMA DRAMA BYE DRAMA RANT RANT DRAMA BYE

*exits room...everything afterwards is a complete mystery*

K bye I guess