Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Where did you first start roleplaying? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13601)

Socks January 3rd, 2018 04:16 PM

Where did you first start roleplaying?

I'm curious because I've been thinking of myself and I started, technically, roleplaying with my friends in real life in elementary school. But during that time I also, as embarrassing as it is, was roleplaying a lot on Roblox then that went to Minecraft in I think 4th grade.

What about you guys, did you begin roleplaying here or is there a story that leads up to now?

Barnabas January 3rd, 2018 04:18 PM

Re: Where did you first start roleplaying?

in elementry school we pretended we were actual warrior cats.

rubinaito January 3rd, 2018 04:18 PM

I was an Animal Jam rper.

:blue: January 3rd, 2018 04:21 PM

i did a few things with my cousins, but this was my first actual roleplaying place, if that makes any sense

Ariii January 3rd, 2018 04:27 PM

Here, definitely here.

Mango January 3rd, 2018 04:28 PM

I in elementary school did imagination games (technical RPing) then in Middle School I started walking around my yard pretending to be a warrior cat (6th grade only) seventh grade I started searching around for a good RP site with Warrior Cats included too...and I think October I settled here and march I abandoned all my other sites to just use one site. this one.

paxil January 3rd, 2018 04:30 PM

there was a roblox game in like 2012 that was the warriors lake territory, and i thought it was the coolest thing ever. in 2013, i moved to warriorcatsrpg (now feralfront) and i started doing actual written roleplays there. i still prefer the method of rp there, where everybody makes threads and interacts without having little private things within threads, but there was so much staff drama there in 2016 that i couldn't handle staying.

BEAR. January 3rd, 2018 05:43 PM

was a site called Warrior Cats, url was smth like foxheartxspottedpaw

long gone by now, joined in 2010

Socks January 3rd, 2018 06:05 PM

Fun Fact: I didn't like Warriors until I joined this site a year ago before I roleplayed family or magic

Phoenix Flames January 3rd, 2018 08:00 PM

I started roleplaying on Animal Jam, and then Roblox, Wolf Play Game, and then WCO, and then musical.ly XD