Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Monthly Kudos (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Monthly Kudos (February 2024) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77784)

marshy February 2nd, 2024 12:01 PM

Monthly Kudos (February 2024)

Welcome to Character of the Month, a feature designed to recognize two characters who deserve kudos!

- x - x - x - x -

→ How It Works! ←
Using the form found at the bottom of this post, you may nominate two Main Roleplay characters you think deserved to be featured! Please use one form per character - they should not be in the same form.

For the sake of giving every character a chance, avoid nominating cats who have already been nominated for the month.

Nominations will be held for approximately 3 weeks, ending on the 22nd. Once it ends, a poll will be posted displaying the names of the characters who qualify for voting.

Users can vote for as many characters as they want to be recognize, provided it is not their own character. It is discouraged to vote for every character listed, as only two will win.

If two characters have the most votes, but they are roleplayed by the same person, the winner will be picked by staff based on the nomination reasons, and the second winner will default to the next highest vote.

The voting period will end on the last day of the month, and the results will be posted on the 1st of the new month.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nomination Reminders ←
Before you nominate, please keep these in mind.

• Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated to avoid inactive characters being featured.
  • You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.
  • Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot be voted for the month they broke the guideline. They will be omitted from the final polling.
  • Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed. Additionally, be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded. We want to know why you think this cat deserves attention!
  • You may nominate two characters, but avoid nominating characters who have already been nominated.
  • A character who has won before may be nominated only after 6 months.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nominations ←

To nominate characters, please use this form:

Character Name [mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Why should this character be featured?:

sillycreatur February 2nd, 2024 12:08 PM

Re: Monthly Kudos (February 2024)

Character Name [mention user]: foxglovekiss @furrensic
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: dark forest ^^
Why should this character be featured?: augh where do i start? okay well- first off, jani is such a good roleplayer and portrays foxglove so so well, especially her dynamic with her kits. foxglove's a twisty, incredibly evil cat who i love so much rrragahgshsg she's so MEAN and i love her for it /silly /pos

Beanz February 2nd, 2024 12:09 PM

place holder!

Tiabirb February 2nd, 2024 12:18 PM

Character Name Birdsnow [@poppy]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan

Why should this character be featured?: Birdsnow has a lot of work to do to pull RiverClan back together, but that being said, she's done an impressive job taking charge in a crisis from what I have seen and I am eager to see what happens next! Birdstar! Birdstar!

Hestia! February 2nd, 2024 12:19 PM

(not even sure if you'll feature them)

Character Name [mention user]: SilverPaw [ @Desert Rain Frog ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Thunderclan
Why should this character be featured?: The person who roleplays SilverPaw is so cool! they're really nice, and can be a bit goofy sometimes too :3 but onto the char! Silverpaw is a nice cat from my understanding, and from what I've heard from Frog is that Silver gets put in some romance finders/roleplays and I'm just here agape, like- their cat can pull more than I could ever hope to achieve- but uhhh- yeah that's about it I think

hihi cool staff people : D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(p sure this wont get accepted bcs I just keep mentioning how nice Cloverdove is and her and Mouse's relationship lol)

Character Name [mention user]: Cloverdove [ @Fawnheart<3 ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Thunderclan
Why should this character be featured?: literally one of the nicest cats I've had mousekit interact with, and Fawn's really nice too! Clover's a really nice mother figure for Mouse even though they aren't related at all!

starry February 2nd, 2024 12:24 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Swiftfire [ @Tiabirb ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: WindClan
Why should this character be featured?: Tia is an amazing roleplayer and does a great job with writing Swiftfire! Every post is intriguing, and her personality is so well developed. She’s just so amazing to read and interact with, I’m always excited when I see a Swift post!

Character Name [mention user]: Pristinepaw [ @Rose ]
Why should this character be featured?: Pristy is such an amazing character!! She’s so well written, and Rose does such a wonderful job portraying her personality and internal struggles. She’s an extremely developed, interesting character and each post kat does with her never ceases to amaze me, I think pristy should definitely be recognized here!!

furrensic February 2nd, 2024 12:35 PM

Character Name [mention user]: goopypaw [ @Poprock ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: goopypaw is SUCH an amazing character, and Poprock's amazing writing makes him even more wonderful. a truly lovable character, goopypaw is a cursed apprentice of shadowclan that, despite his stinky goopy curse, is still such a kind yet nervous soul. I have such a fun time reading any posts that Poprock writes of him. I am so eager to see where he goes and what Pop will do with his character as he grows older!:heartbounce:
_____

Character Name [mention user]: whisperingpaw [ @ChaosBringer. ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: windclan
Why should this character be featured?: whisperingpaw is a character that's so amazingly complex. filled with grief after losing his mentor, Berryfrost, from poisoned herbs, whisperingpaw has an everlasting rage inside him. ChaosBringer manages to show this whole also including whisperingpaw's youthfulness, showing that in reality, he's still young and struggling to process his grief. I'm so interested to see how he'll develop, and read more of his posts in the future!

GoldenRavenWings February 2nd, 2024 12:49 PM

Hootflicker
Character Faction [Indicate if Outsider]:
Shadowclan
———————————————— —
Garlicfeather
Character Faction [Indicate if Outsider]:
Riverclan
———————————————— —
Why should this character be featured?:
Both characters are just adorable and I love that both Fritter and Kieran are creative! Both characters are relatively relatable.
I love that Hootflicker is helping Silentraven come out her shell and tell someone besides keeping to herself aswell as being the most amazing mate to her and just being there for her.
I absolutely love Garlicfeather for helping Dandeliontuft come to terms with the death of Willowpaw and that, despite him being a more difficult Tom, being the sweetest he can be!
Thank you guys SO much for being my friends and for your adorable role plays with my ocs, Silentraven(SHC) and Dandeliontuft(RC). Your characters are both amazing and I’m glad to nominate them for CotM!
———————————————— —
Mentions!
Hootflicker // @Kieran.
Garlicfeather // @Fritter

vellichor February 2nd, 2024 12:52 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Fuzzpaw @furrensic
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: I feel like I'm always grinning whenever I see a Fuzzpaw post! He's such a silly little guy and I absolutely adore him. He's so high-energy and rambunctious that it makes me feel like I'm on an adventure with him wherever he goes! All in all, I absolutely love this guy and cannot wait to see where he goes! :heartbounce:

Character Name [mention user]: Fernwillow @Micanomancy
Why should this character be featured?: While none of my characters have personally interacted with Fernwillow, I love seeing her around! Between the fierce battle at Haggard Ruins and the recent TC Clearing debacle (oops), she's been through a lot in such a short amount of time. Yet still, she remains positive, hoping to remain strong by making apprentices out of kits. I adore reading roleplays with Fernwillow's posts and will be eagerly awaiting a chance to interact with her! ;w;

Bean February 2nd, 2024 04:01 PM

Character Name [mention user]: Dusklion [ @tallulah ]
Why should this character be featured?: Dusk is just wow. The way that tal roleplays her is just amazing. A loyal warrior to how funny they are with their insults [noteably DUMBLE, like tell me that isn't funny?], and they are just overall and absolutely amazing cat, and they would be a really good choice for COTM !

Character Name [mention user]: Drizzlecloud [ @Omari ]
Why should this character be featured?: oh my gosh, where do I start? Drizzle is such a sweetie! Her posts are a joy to read, and I am shocked that she hasn't won COTM. She shows such strong emotions, and I can see how much she cares for others. Omari does a great job capturing Drizzlecloud in their posts, and I love how strongly Drizzle can feel for another