Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Wildy~ =3 January 30th, 2017 08:47 PM

RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Ok.
XD
In this roleplay, normal people are teleported into a random book series, tv show, etc.
Every year, a black hole sucks them up and takes them to a new place.
And the cycle continues...

Anyway,
Every year the book series/book/tv show/movie/video game/whatever this rp is about changes, and the characters need to adapt to a new world, new rules, new NLCs (Non-Living Characters), as they are called, and new abilities. When it changes, active people will take an activeness check. Ignore it if you don't want to do this rp anymore. Or tell me if you will be active; but you'll be on vacation or something.

Name:
Person Looks:
Cat Looks:
Owl Looks:
Wolf Looks:
Perso:
Crush:
Other/Questions/Concerns:

1. No OP charries.
2. No killing off other charries unless allowed to.
3. Plz nothing too dark unless it's FNAF year or the like.
4. Have Fun! I'll add more later.

Lia Wildmoon ( @Brambleflight )
Ray ( @BluBunny )
Adam ( @Night Awaits )
Maris ( @FoxyFanGirl )
Summer ( @SkyHeart )
Allison ( @Skitty_Kitty )
Thea Eventide ( @No One's Beeswax )
Abby ( @Rivergold )
Dota ( @Wildpelt )
Cecilia ( @Owlmint )
Lilly ( @Healthy Diet Pepsi )
Erza ( @Starstar )

2017 & (Some of) 2018: Warrior Cats
Future: UNDECIDED

This is a slight bit of WIP

BluBunnie January 30th, 2017 09:08 PM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Name: Ray
Person Looks: Person Green tips on the top of his hair and he had bright green eyes.
Cat Looks: CatBright green eyes
Owl Looks:OwlBright green eyes
Wolf Looks: Wolf The white undercoat goes from his chin to the tail, bright green eyes.
Perso: Ray is a quiet, anxious character. He always worries about small things and overthinks things at times. Even with his anxiety he would go out of his way to help anyone in trouble and it kind to everyone and anyone. He is very open-minded but can talk a lot when he is nervous or excited.
Crush: Open~ Pansexual perfers males
Other/Questions/Concerns: Nope

Wildy~ =3 January 30th, 2017 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Illusion (Post 154614)
Name: Ray
Person Looks: Person Green tips on the top of his hair and he had bright green eyes.
Cat Looks: CatBright green eyes
Owl Looks:OwlBright green eyes
Wolf Looks: Wolf The white undercoat goes from his chin to the tail, bright green eyes.
Perso: Ray is a quiet, anxious character. He always worries about small things and overthinks things at times. Even with his anxiety he would go out of his way to help anyone in trouble and it kind to everyone and anyone. He is very open-minded but can talk a lot when he is nervous or excited.
Crush: Open~ Pansexual perfers males
Other/Questions/Concerns: Nope

Accepted!

Night Awaits January 31st, 2017 12:08 AM

Name: Adam
Looks: https://goo.gl/images/429soa (Sorry, mobile makes it hard for URLs XD)
Personality: He's trigger happy, and talks from time to time. He also gets excited over most things, but tries to contain it, and in dangerous situations, he tries to help while he's freaking out inside.
Crush: Open
Other/Questions: One thing

He carries a pistol in his inside coat pocket XD

dino. January 31st, 2017 09:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Name: Maris
Person looks: https://animewriter.files.wordpress....om-teacher.jpg
Cat looks: http://imgstocks.com/wp-content/uplo...-lowlander.jpg
Owl looks: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...Z43HvXczL-XG_1
Wolf looks: attached below
Perso: TBRP
Crush: open
Other/questions: wait so do they turn into the cat or owl or wolf that they have when they're sucked into the books?

SkyHeart January 31st, 2017 11:10 AM

Name: Summer

Person Looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8 (But without the ears or whatever they are is just a droopy black bow in the back of her head XD)

Cat Looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&iact=c&ictx=1

Owl Looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8 (Except the brown lines are black and the black eyes are light blue.)

Wolf Looks: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8 (The fur that isn't white would be the same color as her hair.)

Perso: Summer enjoys to have fun and is always up for an adventure, no matter the danger. She's sometimes daring and brave. Summer also enjoys getting along with people. She's friendly as well and enjoys getting excited and hyped. Even though she may seem strong, she does have a soft side. The rest is TBRPED

Crush: Open!

Other/Questions/Concerns: Nu XDDD

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154585)
Ok.
XD
In this roleplay, normal people are teleported into a random book series, tv show, etc.
Every year, a black hole sucks them up and takes them to a new place.
And the cycle continues...

Anyway,
Every year the book series/book/tv show/movie/video game/whatever this rp is about changes, and the characters need to adapt to a new world, new rules, new NLCs (Non-Living Characters), as they are called, and new abilities. When it changes, active people will take an activeness check. Ignore it if you don't want to do this rp anymore. Or tell me if you will be active; but you'll be on vacation or something.

Name:
Person Looks:
Cat Looks:
Owl Looks:
Wolf Looks:
Perso:
Crush:
Other/Questions/Concerns:

1. No OP charries.
2. No killing off other charries unless allowed to.
3. Plz nothing too dark unless it's FNAF year or the like.
4. Have Fun! I'll add more later.

Lia Wildmoon ( @Brambleflight )
Ray ( @Lost Illusion )

2017: Warrior Cats (If allowed)
2017 (If Warrior Cats isn't allowed): Pokemon
2018: Tokyo Mew Mew
2019: Harry Potter
2020: Undecided (Yet...)

This is a slight bit of WIP

Dude, there's like, a billion other forms above mine so, give them a look too :D
Name: Allison
Person Looks: http://www.baltana.com/girls/girl-hi...ers-02053.html
Cat Looks: https://pixabay.com/p-300572/?no_redirect
Owl Looks: http://taravoices.com/wp-content/upl...owl_horned.jpg
Wolf Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...cf84f38573.jpg
Perso: TBRPD
Crush: OPEN
Other/Questions/Concerns: nope, Also, Warrior Cats is ALLOWED

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 12:25 PM

(All accepted!) @Night Awaits The pistol may disappear sometimes when it wouldn't be allowed normally but comes back when it is allowed. @FoxyFanGirl They turn into an animal if needed. So for WarriorCats you'd be a cat. @SkyHeart I can't see the cat picture :( @Sweet Bread THANK YOU! I really needed that info! :D

dino. January 31st, 2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154919)
(All accepted!) @Night Awaits The pistol may disappear sometimes when it wouldn't be allowed normally but comes back when it is allowed. @FoxyFanGirl They turn into an animal if needed. So for WarriorCats you'd be a cat. @SkyHeart I can't see the cat picture :( @Sweet Bread THANK YOU! I really needed that info! :D

Sweet when do we start!

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 12:42 PM

Name: Lia Wildmoon
Person Looks: Short for her age, Lia has long brown hair, bright hazel eyes, and slightly pale skin.
Cat Looks: Brown tabby with green eyes and white belly.
Owl Looks: Barn Owl with bright green eyes.
Wolf Looks: Light brown, with darker stripes and bright green eyes.
Perso: TBRP'd
Other/Questions/Concerns: Eh.

(We can start now!)
She woke up on a smooth rock, sunlight dappling the ground. 'Huh?' she thought, confused. Last she checked, she was sleeping face-down on her bed. She got up on two legs, wobbling. She suddenly realized, "I'M A CAT!!!"

dino. January 31st, 2017 12:51 PM

Maris yelped and sat up on a patch of moss. "What the heck?!" She stared down at her hands -well, paws actually- and then flicked her ears.Wait... I couldn't do that before! She dashed over to a puddle and looked in it. Brown fur...pointy ears... a tail? Good God, I'm a cat!

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 154937)
Maris yelped and sat up on a patch of moss. "What the heck?!" She stared down at her hands -well, paws actually- and then flicked her ears.Wait... I couldn't do that before! She dashed over to a puddle and looked in it. Brown fur...pointy ears... a tail? Good God, I'm a cat!

Lia looked at Maris. "... Hi." she said.

dino. January 31st, 2017 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154939)
Lia looked at Maris. "... Hi." she said.

Maris started, then relaxed. "Hey. Do you know what happened?"

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 154947)
Maris started, then relaxed. "Hey. Do you know what happened?"

"What do you mean?" Lia asked, confused. Suddenly, two cats appeared, a large black tom and a tiny gray she-cat. "I can't wait until I see the look on-" The she-cat stopped, seeing Maris on the moss. "HEY! That's MY moss you stole! Give it back!" Meanwhile, the tom walked to Lia and snarled, "Go away, rogue. Take your friend with you. Your kind don't belong on BlazeClan territory."
"..." Lia said, staring in surprise at the tom. 'omahgoshiminthewarriorsbookseriesomahgosh' she thought.

dino. January 31st, 2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154950)
"What do you mean?" Lia asked, confused. Suddenly, two cats appeared, a large black tom and a tiny gray she-cat. "I can't wait until I see the look on-" The she-cat stopped, seeing Maris on the moss. "HEY! That's MY moss you stole! Give it back!" Meanwhile, the tom walked to Lia and snarled, "Go away, rogue. Take your friend with you. Your kind don't belong on BlazeClan territory."
"..." Lia said, staring in surprise at the tom. 'omahgoshiminthewarriorsbookseriesomahgosh' she thought.

"Listen buster, I literally just woke up here and I don't-" She broke off then cried, "Ohmygoshim interwarriorsbooksohmygosh!"

SkyHeart January 31st, 2017 01:17 PM

(Sorry! XD Here's a different link. Hope it works! https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8 I'll join in on the RP soon XD)

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154930)

Name: Lia Wildmoon
Person Looks: Short for her age, Lia has long brown hair, bright hazel eyes, and slightly pale skin.
Cat Looks: Brown tabby with green eyes and white belly.
Owl Looks: Barn Owl with bright green eyes.
Wolf Looks: Light brown, with darker stripes and bright green eyes.
Perso: TBRP'd
Other/Questions/Concerns: Eh.

(We can start now!)
She woke up on a smooth rock, sunlight dappling the ground. 'Huh?' she thought, confused. Last she checked, she was sleeping face-down on her bed. She got up on two legs, wobbling. She suddenly realized, "I'M A CAT!!!"

(Wait, how about Allison got here 1 moon before them) A large she-cat snarled at lia. "You just noticed? Jeez, Lia, you're dumb." She nodded at a patrol of cats behind them. "Stonefur, Goosewind, and Leafstorm, meet Wildpaw, my apprentice. I though she'd run away for good." She whispered in LIa's ear. "You're Wildpaw, by the way" She stood up, watching as the cats bowed.
//
Goosewhisper bowed infront of Tigerstar. "Let's get back to camp"
//
Allison/Tigerstar nodded and stuck a claw in Wildpaw/Lia's shoulder. "Follow me, your warrior ceremony (She'll be Wildmoon) is starting soon. We can't be late"
//
Leafstorm shoved Stonefur and Goose, and they all ran ahead, leaving only Tigerstar and Wildpaw behind.
//
Tiger/Allison smiled.

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 154952)
"Listen buster, I literally just woke up here and I don't-" She broke off then cried, "Ohmygoshim interwarriorsbooksohmygosh!"

"What do you mean?" The she-cat asked, very confused.
Lia's ears pricked the moment she heard 'warriors'. "I'm sorry. My friend and I woke up here, without any memory of coming here. We don't know where to go," she explained to the tom. He seemed to relax at this. "Oh. I'll take you to Blazestar. Come on, Tinypaw," he said. The four started walking to BlazeClan camp. "Don't mind Blackbreeze. He wants BlazeClan to seem strong enough to beat the other Clans if needed. BlazeClan had broken apart. It used to be a big, strong Clan," Tinypaw said to them, not letting Blackbreeze hear her.

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 154957)
(Wait, how about Allison got here 1 moon before them) A large she-cat snarled at lia. "You just noticed? Jeez, Lia, you're dumb." She nodded at a patrol of cats behind them. "Stonefur, Goosewind, and Leafstorm, meet Wildpaw, my apprentice. I though she'd run away for good." She whispered in LIa's ear. "You're Wildpaw, by the way" She stood up, watching as the cats bowed.
//
Goosewhisper bowed infront of Tigerstar. "Let's get back to camp"
//
Allison/Tigerstar nodded and stuck a claw in Wildpaw/Lia's shoulder. "Follow me, your warrior ceremony (She'll be Wildmoon) is starting soon. We can't be late"
//
Leafstorm shoved Stonefur and Goose, and they all ran ahead, leaving only Tigerstar and Wildpaw behind.
//
Tiger/Allison smiled.

(Wait. They all come at the same time.)

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154959)
(Wait. They all come at the same time.)

Allison got here before, she got swallowed at the same time but the portal broke down a little and she landed 1 moon before. Now please reply to the post

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154958)
Lia's ears pricked the moment she heard 'warriors'. "I'm sorry. My friend and I woke up here, without any memory of coming here. We don't know where to go," she explained to the tom. He seemed to relax at this. "Oh. I'll take you to Blazestar. Come on, Tinypaw," he said. The four started walking to BlazeClan camp. "Don't mind Blackbreeze. He wants BlazeClan to seem strong enough to beat the other Clans if needed. BlazeClan had broken apart. It used to be a big, strong Clan," Tinypaw said to them, not letting Blackbreeze hear her.

The leader is Tigerstar, not Blazestar.

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 154960)
Allison got here before, she got swallowed at the same time but the portal broke down a little and she landed 1 moon before. Now please reply to the post

(No. She can be in camp before them, but they all came the same week.)

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154962)
(No. She can be in camp before them, but they all came the same week.)

ok, ok, NOW REPLY TO THE POST!)

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 154965)
ok, ok, NOW REPLY TO THE POST!)

(She can't become leader IN JUST UNDER ONE WEEK!)

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154969)
(She can't become leader IN JUST UNDER ONE WEEK!)

Tigerstar did in the books:
Step 1: Clan was week
Step 2: Helped them for a week
Step 3: LEADER

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 154972)
Tigerstar did in the books:
Step 1: Clan was week
Step 2: Helped them for a week
Step 3: LEADER

1: BlazeClan isn't weak
2: Blazestar has 3 lives left.
3: He doesn't have evil sickness. YET
4: The deputy isn't going to die.
5: Clan would've chosen a tom. One of the reasons Clans separated from BlazeClan.
6: If there were no suitable cat for the job, they'd be dead.

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154977)
1: BlazeClan isn't weak
2: Blazestar has 3 lives left.
3: He doesn't have evil sickness. YET
4: The deputy isn't going to die.
5: Clan would've chosen a tom. One of the reasons Clans separated from BlazeClan.
6: If there were no suitable cat for the job, they'd be dead.

Jeez, wow. What a way to lose someone for the rp. BYE!!!!!

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 154979)
Jeez, wow. What a way to lose someone for the rp. BYE!!!!!

Why?

Fine. I give up. You win. I just had ideas. And you just ruined them. I'm sorry if some of you liked this rp. I give up. Maybe even on the site.

dino. January 31st, 2017 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154984)
Why?

Fine. I give up. You win. I just had ideas. And you just ruined them. I'm sorry if some of you liked this rp. I give up. Maybe even on the site.

Wait Brambleflight! If Sweet Bread can't deal with It, that's THEIR problem. They don't have to ruin it for all of US.

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 154993)
Wait Brambleflight! If Sweet Bread can't deal with It, that's THEIR problem. They don't have to ruin it for all of US.

BluBunnie January 31st, 2017 01:57 PM

Ray awoke on something wet and cold, his bright green orbs searched his surroundings. 'Trees? Grass?' He thought and looked down. His hands were paws, 'What?!' He put his paws on his head and felt ears. He looked behind him and noticed a long black and white speckled tail. "I am a cat?" He said out loud. His hearing and smell seem to be more advanced and he could smell all the trees and grass in the forest. A whiff of another scent hit his nose and he began to follow, not realizing it was the scent of other cats.

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154995)

Exactly! I had an idea, you didn't like it, I LEFT! Its not your problem If I leave, You can continue. Jeez

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Bread (Post 155009)
Exactly! I had an idea, you didn't like it, I LEFT! Its not your problem If I leave, You can continue. Jeez

dino. January 31st, 2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154995)

I'm serious. Dont give up on it yet ok? c:

No One's Beeswax January 31st, 2017 02:21 PM

Name: Thea Eventide
--looks removed for now--
Perso: TBRP
Crush: Open.
Other/Questions/Concerns: @Brambleflight

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 155022)
I'm serious. Dont give up on it yet ok? c:

reply to the post I left plz @Sweet Bread is coming back! @No One's Beeswax accepted.

Serendipity January 31st, 2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 155042)
reply to the post I left plz @Sweet Bread is coming back! @No One's Beeswax accepted.

What post?

Wildy~ =3 January 31st, 2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 154958)

(This one XD)

No One's Beeswax January 31st, 2017 02:30 PM

Thea laid asleep as a nice breeze flew through her window. A very nice breeze, and her bed smelt like dew and flowers...then she noticed something wrong, there was too much wind to have been just coming out of her window. Thea's eyes opened as she saw she was in a field. How the heck did she get there? Thea stumbled as she attempted to get to get up then glanced at her hands...now furry cat paws. Thea screamed.

(When in Warriors is this taken place?)

BluBunnie January 31st, 2017 02:30 PM

Ray looked up as he got closer to the scent and noticed a group of cats. "Hello?" He said in a quiet voice. He watched the other cats and stepped out from behind a bush. "Uhmm..." He said. He wasn't sure how to explain his situation.