Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Dark Forest Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67)

SpiritedWarrior July 8th, 2022 06:33 PM

Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cove (Post 1227616)

Mothpaw jumped up. Really? Now? “What do I do?” she mewed, fear in the edge of her voice.

"Fight!" she yowled and leaped to be on top of the apprentice, easily dragging her down under the weight. "Use the 'bite and shake', don't be a coward!"

Fernwhisker dug her claws into the apprentice's shoulders and removed them as she jumped off. The she-cat bared her teeth and raised her tail high, lashing it. She also fluffed up her fur to appear bigger and more intimidating as she looked at Mothpaw with her golden eyes, awaiting the apprentice's attack.

Cove July 8th, 2022 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior (Post 1227621)
"Fight!" she yowled and leaped to be on top of the apprentice, easily dragging her down under the weight. "Use the 'bite and shake', don't be a coward!"

Fernwhisker dug her claws into the apprentice's shoulders and removed them as she jumped off. The she-cat bared her teeth and raised her tail high, lashing it. She also fluffed up her fur to appear bigger and more intimidating as she looked at Mothpaw with her golden eyes, awaiting the apprentice's attack.

Mothpaw
A low growl rumbled in Mothpaw’s throat. She yowled and lashed at Fernwhisker, then slashed at her leg and twisted it down, then grabbed her scruff and shook her, ripping the fur a bit. She furrowed her brows with concentration and nipped her ear, then tumbled her to the floor.

// not powerplaying, is it?

SpiritedWarrior July 8th, 2022 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cove (Post 1227627)

Mothpaw
A low growl rumbled in Mothpaw’s throat. She yowled and lashed at Fernwhisker, then slashed at her leg and twisted it down, then grabbed her scruff and shook her, ripping the fur a bit. She furrowed her brows with concentration and nipped her ear, then tumbled her to the floor.

// not powerplaying, is it?

//Nope, you're good!

Angrily, Fernwhisker stood on her hind legs and used a forepaw to smack the apprentice away, hoping to leave a long scratch right behind a front leg. She then ran at Mothpaw and slammed her paw down onto her ribs to prevent her from getting up and fighting back.

A frown turned to a smile and she let go, sheathing her claws, "Well done, Mothpaw. You've passed. Now... get up."

Cove July 8th, 2022 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior (Post 1227637)
//Nope, you're good!

Angrily, Fernwhisker stood on her hind legs and used a forepaw to smack the apprentice away, hoping to leave a long scratch right behind a front leg. She then ran at Mothpaw and slammed her paw down onto her ribs to prevent her from getting up and fighting back.

A frown turned to a smile and she let go, sheathing her claws, "Well done, Mothpaw. You've passed. Now... get up."

Mothpaw
Eyes shining, Mothpaw scambled up. Even through the fighting was hard, she was filled up with adrenaline and ready to fight more. She was not tired. “What next?” she asked, tail waving.

SpiritedWarrior July 8th, 2022 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cove (Post 1227640)

Mothpaw
Eyes shining, Mothpaw scambled up. Even through the fighting was hard, she was filled up with adrenaline and ready to fight more. She was not tired. “What next?” she asked, tail waving.

This apprentice is getting better with her fighting and stamina, I'll give her that... Fernwhisker blinked with happiness. The she-cat sat down and flicked her ear to motion for Mothpaw to sit down as well. Explaining time...

"You'll be learning a more advanced move that can prove very useful once you get up from being pinned. And it can also be useful when a Clanmate of yours is pinned," she began. "This move is what I like to call the 'grab and throw'. Very simple to explain, very hard to do. Now... what you do is you quickly grab an enemy's scruff and bite hard, similar to the killing bite. However, you don't bite hard enough to kill. Understand?"

She paused for a moment to allow Mothpaw to answer then continued, "Once you have a good, strong grip on your enemy, you pull hard to free your Clanmate or to keep them from running to attack another cat. Once you are pulling your enemy, you side step and toss your enemy to the ground. They should land with a loud thud. Which should daze them and allow you to land more scratches, and even scars."

Fernwhisker paused once again and continued after a few moments, this time asking a question, "Once your enemy is practically covered in blood and begging for mercy, do you let them go?"

Cove July 8th, 2022 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior (Post 1227655)
This apprentice is getting better with her fighting and stamina, I'll give her that... Fernwhisker blinked with happiness. The she-cat sat down and flicked her ear to motion for Mothpaw to sit down as well. Explaining time...

"You'll be learning a more advanced move that can prove very useful once you get up from being pinned. And it can also be useful when a Clanmate of yours is pinned," she began. "This move is what I like to call the 'grab and throw'. Very simple to explain, very hard to do. Now... what you do is you quickly grab an enemy's scruff and bite hard, similar to the killing bite. However, you don't bite hard enough to kill. Understand?"

She paused for a moment to allow Mothpaw to answer then continued, "Once you have a good, strong grip on your enemy, you pull hard to free your Clanmate or to keep them from running to attack another cat. Once you are pulling your enemy, you side step and toss your enemy to the ground. They should land with a loud thud. Which should daze them and allow you to land more scratches, and even scars."

Fernwhisker paused once again and continued after a few moments, this time asking a question, "Once your enemy is practically covered in blood and begging for mercy, do you let them go?"

Mothpaw
When Mothpaw first started, she would listen in horror when her mentor described the moves, but today, she was eager to learn them. Responding to Fernwhisker’s question, she replied: “no! I’ll kill them!” she growled.

SpiritedWarrior July 8th, 2022 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cove (Post 1227656)

Mothpaw
When Mothpaw first started, she would listen in horror when her mentor described the moves, but today, she was eager to learn them. Responding to Fernwhisker’s question, she replied: “no! I’ll kill them!” she growled.

"Exactly!" she hissed. "You've come a long way from who you were when you started training, Mothpaw... good. Now, after listening to what I've explained about the 'grab and toss', I want you to try it on me. It'll be especially difficult since I'm a large warrior, but once you successfully do it, you would have a lot of strength under your claws."

Fernwhisker got up and turned around, her tail to the apprentice, "Do it now, and do not hesitate to be rough!"

Cove July 8th, 2022 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior (Post 1227663)
"Exactly!" she hissed. "You've come a long way from who you were when you started training, Mothpaw... good. Now, after listening to what I've explained about the 'grab and toss', I want you to try it on me. It'll be especially difficult since I'm a large warrior, but once you successfully do it, you would have a lot of strength under your claws."

Fernwhisker got up and turned around, her tail to the apprentice, "Do it now, and do not hesitate to be rough!"

Mothpaw
with a growl, Mothpaw flung herself at a Fernwhisker and grabbed her by the scruff, and attempted to throw her by the scruff.

//powerplaying?? Oh gosh, It sounds like it is

SpiritedWarrior July 8th, 2022 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cove (Post 1227666)

Mothpaw
with a growl, Mothpaw flung herself at a Fernwhisker and grabbed her by the scruff, and threw her to the side, then Scratched her, then flung her again.

//Yeah, it is... it's okay though! Go ahead and edit your post :heartbounce:

SpiritedWarrior July 9th, 2022 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cove (Post 1227666)

Mothpaw
with a growl, Mothpaw flung herself at a Fernwhisker and grabbed her by the scruff, and attempted to throw her by the scruff.

Fernwhisker barely swayed as Mothpaw flung towards her and grabbed her scruff. Looking up at the apprentice, she jumped to throw the apprentice off and looked at her. She's too small to throw me, I'll have to combine lessons...

"You're too small of a cat to throw me, unfortunatly..." she sighed. "I'll speak to a Clanmate of mine and see if they have an apprentice to offer. Until then, you're done with battle training right now. However, I do want you to continue excersizing... strengthen your legs by climbing on a tree, jump down, repeat twice, and then run laps around the clearing until I say otherwise, understand?"

Fernwhisker plopped down and crossed her forepaws, awaiting Mothpaw's responce. Perhaps Willow Song has an apprentice of her own now...