Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Mentor Meeting (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14671)

Angel1019 February 18th, 2018 08:52 PM

Mentor Meeting (Private)

Petal slowly walked along the border of Skyclan territory. She could smell the other cats that had marked here, but couldn't see them. She waited for one to come by. She needed shelter.
@Twilight01

Twilight01 February 18th, 2018 09:02 PM

Re: Mentor Meeting (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryblaze (Post 472675)
Petal slowly walked along the border of Skyclan territory. She could smell the other cats that had marked here, but couldn't see them. She waited for one to come by. She needed shelter.
@Twilight01

Did you already confirm with Grousestar about your cat joining? You need approval from the leader before having a rogue join the clan.)

Deerfeather padded along the border. She had left camp to go on a stroll by the border but she had ventured a little too far. Curious Deerfeather padded away from the familiar smells and into the unknown. She stepped through the undergrowth before catching the scent of another cat. Deerfeather immediately tensed up and smelled the air again. It was coming from an area nearby. She prowled forward, body tensed up and ready for a fight.

Angel1019 February 18th, 2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 472685)
Did you already confirm with Grousestar about your cat joining? You need approval from the leader before having a rogue join the clan.)

Deerfeather padded along the border. She had left camp to go on a stroll by the border but she had ventured a little too far. Curious Deerfeather padded away from the familiar smells and into the unknown. She stepped through the undergrowth before catching the scent of another cat. Deerfeather immediately tensed up and smelled the air again. It was coming from an area nearby. She prowled forward, body tensed up and ready for a fight.

(I am working on that)

Petal heard another cat nearby. She tensed up , but didn't want to fight. She was only 6 moons. She only wanted shelter so she would be cared for, and not be afraid to die alone. She called out softly. "H-hello? Who's there? I'm not here to fight!"

Twilight01 February 18th, 2018 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryblaze (Post 472692)
(I am working on that)

Petal heard another cat nearby. She tensed up , but didn't want to fight. She was only 6 moons. She only wanted shelter so she would be cared for, and not be afraid to die alone. She called out softly. "H-hello? Who's there? I'm not here to fight!"

Oh ok just checking! let me know when they approve so I can bring you back to the camp. In the meantime I'll just drag this out until I have to go to bed in... 51 minutes as of now.)

Deerfeather paused at the tiny voice, it sounded like a kit! Her motherly instincts taking over, Deerfeather approached the sound until she encountered a small grey kitten. "Oh my!" She exclaimed, "Where are your parents little one?!"

Angel1019 February 18th, 2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 472694)
Oh ok just checking! let me know when they approve so I can bring you back to the camp. In the meantime I'll just drag this out until I have to go to bed in... 51 minutes as of now.)

Deerfeather paused at the tiny voice, it sounded like a kit! Her motherly instincts taking over, Deerfeather approached the sound until she encountered a small grey kitten. "Oh my!" She exclaimed, "Where are your parents little one?!"

Sorry I took so long! My mom called me to do something!

Petal looked up at the older cat and shrunk down. "My parents are gone...I don't know where they are...I'm six moons old...."

Twilight01 February 18th, 2018 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryblaze (Post 472721)
Sorry I took so long! My mom called me to do something!

Petal looked up at the older cat and shrunk down. "My parents are gone...I don't know where they are...I'm six moons old...."

Don't sweat it!)

"Aww you poor thing," it was then that Deerfeather noticed the ungainly scratch on the kit's cheek, "Darling where did you get that from?!"

Angel1019 February 18th, 2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twilight01 (Post 472728)
Don't sweat it!)

"Aww you poor thing," it was then that Deerfeather noticed the ungainly scratch on the kit's cheek, "Darling where did you get that from?!"

(I can be taken back to the clan! Just got approval! Yay!!)

Petal tried to cover it with her tail. "I tried hunting a squirrel, but I made it angry and it scratched me before getting away.."

Twilight01 February 23rd, 2018 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherryblaze (Post 472739)
(I can be taken back to the clan! Just got approval! Yay!!)

Petal tried to cover it with her tail. "I tried hunting a squirrel, but I made it angry and it scratched me before getting away.."

(Sorry I'm late, didn't get the notification)

Deerfeather looked at the kit with concern. "Can you stand?"