Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Herondive Hollow (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81)

Strobelight December 27th, 2016 01:27 PM

Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowstorm (Post 98985)
Rowanflame pads along the border sniffing. She crouches down suddenly and pounce for a mouse. The mouse scurries away and she chases it across the border and slams right into Autumnspot. She squeaks and backs up and cowers expecting to be attacked as the shadowclan scent overflows her nostrils

"Hm?" He winced as a cat crashed into him,"Oh,uh a-are you okay?Am sorry I bumped into you!" He apologized,looking at her,"Rowanflame?"

The Skeleton Prince December 27th, 2016 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 98998)
"Hm?" He winced as a cat crashed into him,"Oh,uh a-are you okay?Am sorry I bumped into you!" He apologized,looking at her,"Rowanflame?"

She breathes a sigh of relief as she recognizes the soft voice of Autumnspot. "Hey Autumnspot. Sorry for crossing the border. i didnt watch where i was going chasing after prey. Pls dont say anything" she says and begs him. The black she-cat stands up and shakes her fur out and purrs softly

Strobelight December 27th, 2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowstorm (Post 99008)
She breathes a sigh of relief as she recognizes the soft voice of Autumnspot. "Hey Autumnspot. Sorry for crossing the border. i didnt watch where i was going chasing after prey. Pls dont say anything" she says and begs him. The black she-cat stands up and shakes her fur out and purrs softly

"Oh,no I don't mind,really,You just chased a free meal into our pines," he chuckled,and groomed himself,"Whats going on?Anything to talk about?Am bored"

The Skeleton Prince December 27th, 2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 99020)
"Oh,no I don't mind,really,You just chased a free meal into our pines," he chuckled,and groomed himself,"Whats going on?Anything to talk about?Am bored"

(Srry had to go to the store)
She smiles and sits down and grooms down her chest fur subconsciously. "Nothing really has been going on with me. Just been helping my clan the best way i can" she purrs

Strobelight December 27th, 2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowstorm (Post 99150)
(Srry had to go to the store)
She smiles and sits down and grooms down her chest fur subconsciously. "Nothing really has been going on with me. Just been helping my clan the best way i can" she purrs

"I would say the same,but I really-As much as I hate to admit it,I over work myself" he meowed and flicked his tail,he flexed his claws in and out of the ground

The Skeleton Prince December 27th, 2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 99942)
"I would say the same,but I really-As much as I hate to admit it,I over work myself" he meowed and flicked his tail,he flexed his claws in and out of the ground

She smiles "Well u should take a break sometimes. A overwhelmed cat isnt a very helpful cat" she purrs

Strobelight December 27th, 2016 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowstorm (Post 100015)
She smiles "Well u should take a break sometimes. A overwhelmed cat isnt a very helpful cat" she purrs

"Really,I can't stop,It hurts to see my clanmates hurting" he dropped his head,"I just want them to stop suffering"

The Skeleton Prince December 28th, 2016 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 100113)
"Really,I can't stop,It hurts to see my clanmates hurting" he dropped his head,"I just want them to stop suffering"

She nods and licks his ear softly "Dont worry Starclan is looking out for us. They wont let our clans suffer forever" she purrs

Strobelight December 28th, 2016 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowstorm (Post 100332)
She nods and licks his ear softly "Dont worry Starclan is looking out for us. They wont let our clans suffer forever" she purrs

"R-right.." He heated up as the she cat encouraged him,"Thanks Rowanflame,that made my day" he meowed

The Skeleton Prince December 28th, 2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strobelight (Post 100337)
"R-right.." He heated up as the she cat encouraged him,"Thanks Rowanflame,that made my day" he meowed

Rowanflame nods then looks around "I should go soon before my clanmates become worried. Maybe our paths will cross again?" she says with a hopeful tone. This is a Shadowclan cat why do u want to see him again? Mice must be sprouting wings and flying right into cats mouths she thinks to herself