Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Foxclan Power roleplay! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12141)

Shadow November 14th, 2017 07:32 PM

Re: Foxclan Power roleplay!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421684)
Brightsoul's mind right now is one big MLG meme compilation complete with airhorn.) Brightsoul put his paw on her mouth, "now you get what it feels like to be pranked."he chuckled. "Oh and I won't let you become a bird so stop jumping so high!" He said still laughing (if that's possible

( lol it was exaggeration for her jumping so high XDD and lolll)

Palepaw calmed herself and licked her chest fur uneasily. “Hmph.” She pouted. The creamish whiteish feline then looked up her big blue eyes filled with mischief and adventure. “Are we gonna do anything today?” She asked rather excitedly.

Nomad November 14th, 2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 421700)
( lol it was exaggeration for her jumping so high XDD and lolll)

Palepaw calmed herself and licked her chest fur uneasily. “Hmph.” She pouted. The creamish whiteish feline then looked up her big blue eyes filled with mischief and adventure. “Are we gonna do anything today?” She asked rather excitedly.

"Yep today we are going hunting and I'm going to teach you something new about your power." He mewed knowing that would really get her motors going

Shadow November 14th, 2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421715)
"Yep today we are going hunting and I'm going to teach you something new about your power." He mewed knowing that would really get her motors going

Her attention was easily grabbed when he mentioned her powers. Her undivided attention was now on him. “Awesome! Let’s go!!” She bounced up and down. Easily forgetting she didn’t eat. But she wasn’t hungry so what did eating matter!

Nomad November 14th, 2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 421720)
Her attention was easily grabbed when he mentioned her powers. Her undivided attention was now on him. “Awesome! Let’s go!!” She bounced up and down. Easily forgetting she didn’t eat. But she wasn’t hungry so what did eating matter!

Sighing Brightsoul collected a rabbit from the fresh kill pile and padded out to the other side of the base of the old willow tree "we're doing to need a death cat for a part of this." He mewed "but for now we will try something since you can already make a light ball I ant you to do that then await further instruction." He mewed sitting down.

Shadow November 14th, 2017 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421723)
Sighing Brightsoul collected a rabbit from the fresh kill pile and padded out to the other side of the base of the old willow tree "we're doing to need a death cat for a part of this." He mewed "but for now we will try something since you can already make a light ball I ant you to do that then await further instruction." He mewed sitting down.

Palepaw nodded and instantly focused. After a few tries..ok after a lot of failed attempts she made a light ball. She was rather proud of it even though it flickered a couple of times before it was stable.

Nomad November 14th, 2017 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 421739)
Palepaw nodded and instantly focused. After a few tries..ok after a lot of failed attempts she made a light ball. She was rather proud of it even though it flickered a couple of times before it was stable.

(I'll post something tomorrow) goodnight.

Shadow November 14th, 2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421742)
(I'll post something tomorrow) goodnight.

(Night)

Deerlie November 14th, 2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421482)
Foxfur was taken aback he padded closer until he was in whisper distance then sat down by her "what happened to the other five?" He mewed fearing that he was being too quiet.

"A long time ago... I lost them in the same moment.." She meowed.

fresh November 14th, 2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421673)
(The looks link isn't a link) and accepted there are currently no queens and yes she can be a loner max cats is two and made powers are 3

Okay, thank you for clearing that up! And I'll fix the 'looks' area ;; I always forget to actually add the url

Nomad November 15th, 2017 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 421758)
"A long time ago... I lost them in the same moment.." She meowed.

"How?" He pressed he really wanted to know

Nomad November 15th, 2017 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 421739)

"That's good!" He mewed after she'd done it "now I want you to throw it with good mind and concentrate on notoetting it explode." He mewed confident in her

Shadow November 15th, 2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421836)
"That's good!" He mewed after she'd done it "now I want you to throw it with good mind and concentrate on notoetting it explode." He mewed confident in her

(Is notoetting mean not letting cuz I’m assuming so)

Palepaw nodded and focused her pretty blue eyes on the orb infront of her. Making sure it won’t explode.

Nomad November 15th, 2017 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 421973)
(Is notoetting mean not letting cuz I’m assuming so)

Palepaw nodded and focused her pretty blue eyes on the orb infront of her. Making sure it won’t explode.

(Oops typo. :p ) " okay now throw it concentrating on not letting it explode." Brightsoul mewed demonstrating it with his own light ball

Deerlie November 16th, 2017 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421835)
"How?" He pressed he really wanted to know

"In a battle.. moons ago. " She sighed. "Remember that battle between us and the rouges. I fought the ;eader, Poison Rose... She rippeed them right out of me/.." She shuddered.

Nomad November 16th, 2017 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 422363)
"In a battle.. moons ago. " She sighed. "Remember that battle between us and the rouges. I fought the ;eader, Poison Rose... She rippeed them right out of me/.." She shuddered.

Foxfur stared at her shocked and didn't know what to say

Shadow November 16th, 2017 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 422010)
(Oops typo. :p ) " okay now throw it concentrating on not letting it explode." Brightsoul mewed demonstrating it with his own light ball

Palepaw nodded slowly and threw it as far as a cat could throw. She grunted it was pretty hard to concentrate not letting it explode but she managed.

Nomad November 16th, 2017 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 422656)
Palepaw nodded slowly and threw it as far as a cat could throw. She grunted it was pretty hard to concentrate not letting it explode but she managed.

"Yes!" the Tom mewed very exited for his apprentice "do you realize that you're the only one that learned this this quickly?" Brightsoul mewed then seeing her state instructed palepaw to let the lightball explode. "Do you need to rest before I teach you one more thing?" He added

Shadow November 17th, 2017 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 422682)
"Yes!" the Tom mewed very exited for his apprentice "do you realize that you're the only one that learned this this quickly?" Brightsoul mewed then seeing her state instructed palepaw to let the lightball explode. "Do you need to rest before I teach you one more thing?" He added

She tried to pounce on him playfully but before she could pounce her legs fell from under her. She got up slowly flashing a quirky smirk. “N-no I’m fine let’s continue!”

Deerlie November 17th, 2017 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 422523)
Foxfur stared at her shocked and didn't know what to say

We will get her. but I need your help." She me owed.

Nomad November 19th, 2017 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 422844)
We will get her. but I need your help." She me owed.

"What do you need me to do?" He asked intrigued
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 422841)
She tried to pounce on him playfully but before she could pounce her legs fell from under her. She got up slowly flashing a quirky smirk. “N-no I’m fine let’s continue!”

"Yeah right!,you're barely able to stand I'll teach you abit before sundown." Brightsoul mewed as he padded back to the camp signaling that she should follow him.

(I'm sorry it took so long, my WiFi cut out.)

Deerlie November 19th, 2017 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424073)

"Yeah right!,you're barely able to stand I'll teach you abit before sundown." Brightsoul mewed as he padded back to the camp signaling that she should follow him.

Thse she cat smiled, "Well, I need you to get a patrol. I will lead it so we will find her. She lives in a huge tunnel underground."

Nomad November 19th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 424313)
Thse she cat smiled, "Well, I need you to get a patrol. I will lead it so we will find her. She lives in a huge tunnel underground."

" OK but isn't that a deputy's job?" The tom asked standing up and stretching his legs.

Deerlie November 19th, 2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424351)
" OK but isn't that a deputy's job?" The tom asked standing up and stretching his legs.

She musn't know" She replied. The she cat gave her brother a swift lick on his cheek.

Nomad November 20th, 2017 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 424406)
She musn't know" She replied. The she cat gave her brother a swift lick on his cheek.

"Ack!" Was the only noise that the warrior could make with the sudden barage of affection, "I wish you wouldn't do that ." he mewed smotthing over the place she licked
(Halp meh I has been licked!)

Deerlie November 20th, 2017 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424523)
"Ack!" Was the only noise that the warrior could make with the sudden barage of affection, "I wish you wouldn't do that ." he mewed smotthing over the place she licked
(Halp meh I has been licked!)

lol}
"Well, You are my brother, and I am leader." She giggled and licked him again. "But on a more rather note, " She said. "We need a patrol, It will have to be a big one. We need to kill her." She snarled, digging her claws into the ground, She spun around and swiped at the lichen that grew at wall. The green plant fell to the ground. She glared down at her paws, a few tears falling.

{Could their parents be dead, killed by Poison Rose?}

Nomad November 20th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 424552)
lol}
"Well, You are my brother, and I am leader." She giggled and licked him again. "But on a more rather note, " She said. "We need a patrol, It will have to be a big one. We need to kill her." She snarled, digging her claws into the ground, She spun around and swiped at the lichen that grew at wall. The green plant fell to the ground. She glared down at her paws, a few tears falling.

{Could their parents be dead, killed by Poison Rose?}

(Sure)
"We should probably take the clan then huh?." The Tom mewed wondering why she was crying

Fireflower November 20th, 2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 416293)
Form
Name:
Powers wanted:
Looks:
Personality:
Questions/comments:

id love to join.i have to cats to enter in!
names:civil flame/water wave(called flame and sea)
rank wanted:can they just be loners that live by?
powers:civil flame has fire and water wave has water
looks:amber pelt black stripes,yellow eyes,/light grey-blue light, blue eyes
perso:civil flame loves makeing wings out of her fire and flying around catching birds out of the sky,brave,protector,fierce////water wave loves to fish in a pond near the clans she swims and plays there,peaceful and stops civil flame from attack most cats.
question:any prophecy yet?

Nomad November 20th, 2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 424701)

id love to join.i have to cats to enter in!
names:civil flame/water wave(called flame and sea)
rank wanted:can they just be loners that live by?
powers:civil flame has fire and water wave has water
looks:amber pelt black stripes,yellow eyes,/light grey-blue light, blue eyes
perso:civil flame loves makeing wings out of her fire and flying around catching birds out of the sky,brave,protector,fierce////water wave loves to fish in a pond near the clans she swims and plays there,peaceful and stops civil flame from attack most cats.
question:any prophecy yet?

Approved and nope just an uprising

Nomad November 20th, 2017 06:11 PM

@Swiftheart @Mystic guys U there?

Bump @Shadow

Fireflower November 20th, 2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424889)
Approved and nope just an uprising

(grreat well imma just join it.)
civil flame soared in the sky bring the large bird with her.she dove to the ground and landed.she walked intill she found the pond that water wave was fishing at she caught some fish and was carrying it along to the den."do i need to carry that?"flame joked"a little would be nice"sea said putting down some of the fish.flame picked it up and started walking again to the den.

Deerlie November 21st, 2017 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424696)
(Sure)
"We should probably take the clan then huh?." The Tom mewed wondering why she was crying

"No! I will not put my clan in danger..." She meowed. "No one is coming on the hunt... Only me." She meowed to him; changing her mind.

Mystic November 21st, 2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424893)
@Swiftheart @Mystic guys U there?

Bump @Shadow

Im so sorry, i was busy with work i forgot to log on!

Nomad November 22nd, 2017 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 425091)
"No! I will not put my clan in danger..." She meowed. "No one is coming on the hunt... Only me." She meowed to him; changing her mind.

"Yeah no,even if you're clan leader you're still my sister an you're not going alone!" He mewed airing for her response

@Mystic I understand

Deerlie November 22nd, 2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 425839)
"Yeah no,even if you're clan leader you're still my sister an you're not going alone!" He mewed airing for her response

@Mystic I understand

She glared at him, "You are a warrior! I am clan leader, You will not disrespect me! " She hissed. She then sighed, "Fine..."

Mystic November 24th, 2017 08:06 PM

Sparrowpaw padded to the prey pile and picked a blackbird, he crouched down and took a big mouthful of it. His eyes scanned the camp, everything seemed peaceful to him. After a while he finished his blackbird and started to groom his fur

Rainpaw walked over to Sparrowpaw and flicked her ear in greeting and went to pick a squirrel

Shadow November 25th, 2017 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 424073)

Okeeeey what happened while I was gone..?)

”HMPH.” She growled but leaned against her mentor because she could barely put one paw infront of the other.

Nomad November 27th, 2017 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 427632)
Okeeeey what happened while I was gone..?)

”HMPH.” She growled but leaned against her mentor because she could barely put one paw infront of the other.

"youi need me to carry you by the scruff?" The tom mewed a twinkle in his eye

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 425897)
She glared at him, "You are a warrior! I am clan leader, You will not disrespect me! " She hissed. She then sighed, "Fine..."

" Good" He mewed with a curt nod even if she's clan leader she's still my sister I know she deserves respect but I won't lose her too

Shadow November 27th, 2017 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 428792)

" Good" He mewed with a curt nod even if she's clan leader she's still my sister I know she deserves respect but I won't lose her too

She gasped. The usual fire coming back to blaze in her eyes. “Of corse I don’t! I’m not some kit!” She held her head and tail in the air as she tried to walk more confidently.

Deerlie November 28th, 2017 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 428792)

She licked her brothers cheek, "Alright, off you gi then." She mewed.

Nomad December 16th, 2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookyScarySkeletons (Post 429298)
She licked her brothers cheek, "Alright, off you gi then." She mewed.

Teasingly he booped her nose then "hopped" out of her den (°////°)