Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Amber's abandoned twoleg home (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51446)

Aly~Hunter April 23rd, 2022 10:42 PM

Amber's abandoned twoleg home

Amber looked out the cracked window

Fang April 24th, 2022 02:58 AM

Re: Amber's abandoned twoleg home

—Storm—

Wow it was cold, real cold. She could feel it through her rather fluffy fur. She had lost the storm and needed a place to stay. Suddenly she looked up, seeing an old twoleg nest. No harm in a little exploration, right?
Storm crawled into a gap in the wall
@Fait-Warrior

Aly~Hunter April 24th, 2022 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang (Post 1185084)
—Storm—

Wow it was cold, real cold. She could feel it through her rather fluffy fur. She had lost the storm and needed a place to stay. Suddenly she looked up, seeing an old twoleg nest. No harm in a little exploration, right?
Storm crawled into a gap in the wall
@Fait-Warrior

she froze did i... no no she ran up the stairs

Fang April 24th, 2022 03:14 AM

~~Storm~~

Hearing the creaks of the stairs, storm immediately assumed it to be mice, or rats, or possibly a frog. Well, at least there’s hunting here.
Hold on a second.
Now that she thinks about it, the creaks didn’t sound like they would come from a mouse.
It could be a Fox, or badger, or worse, another cat. She moved towards the stairs, very slowly
@Fait-Warrior

Aly~Hunter April 24th, 2022 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang (Post 1185087)
~~Storm~~

Hearing the creaks of the stairs, storm immediately assumed it to be mice, or rats, or possibly a frog. Well, at least there’s hunting here.
Hold on a second.
Now that she thinks about it, the creaks didn’t sound like they would come from a mouse.
It could be a Fox, or badger, or worse, another cat. She moved towards the stairs, very slowly
@Fait-Warrior

she whished the house was quieter but she pushed into the old bedroom and struggled to push the broken door closed

Fang April 24th, 2022 03:29 AM

~~Storm~~

May as well give a shot at communicating, if it is a cat
“Anyone there” she yells, “I don’t bite, you know”
@Fait-Warrior

Aly~Hunter April 24th, 2022 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang (Post 1185089)
~~Storm~~

May as well give a shot at communicating, if it is a cat
“Anyone there” she yells, “I don’t bite, you know”
@Fait-Warrior

it was a cat... she thought about what to say... "who are you" her frightened voice said behind the broken door

Fang April 24th, 2022 03:36 AM

~~Storm~~

“My name’s storm” she said as a reply “Thought you were a Fox, gave me a bit of a fright”
@Fait-Warrior

Aly~Hunter April 24th, 2022 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fang (Post 1185091)
~~Storm~~

“My name’s storm” she said as a reply “Thought you were a Fox, gave me a bit of a fright”
@Fait-Warrior

"you scared me! walking into my home uninvited! your lucky i dont have sharp claws... why are you here?" she looked through a crack in the door

Fang April 24th, 2022 04:07 AM

~~Storm~~

Noticing the other cat looking at them through the gap in the door, she says
“Your house? Thought it was abandoned”. swiftly avoided the question about why she was here @Fait-Warrior