Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   a lil' ghost sittin' in a Hawthorn tree (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59344)

Streamtail January 1st, 2023 09:08 AM

a lil' ghost sittin' in a Hawthorn tree

Hawthorn

Hawthorn smiles at their newly built cabin, "Hey Spooky! Come on out here!" He smiles, she'd really like the surprise.

@IvyHasSpirit

Dakotaa January 1st, 2023 09:14 AM

Re: a lil' ghost sittin' in a Hawthorn tree

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1340244)
Hawthorn

Hawthorn smiles at their newly built cabin, "Hey Spooky! Come on out here!" He smiles, she'd really like the surprise.

@IvyHasSpirit

———

When he said out, he meant down. Spooky had been chilling in a thick leaved tree. The girl Climbed down to greet her friend with a smile. “What do you want to show me? You only ever call me if you have something to show me.”

Streamtail January 1st, 2023 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1340245)
———

When he said out, he meant down. Spooky had been chilling in a thick leaved tree. The girl Climbed down to greet her friend with a smile. “What do you want to show me? You only ever call me if you have something to show me.”

He smiles even wider, "Look what I found!" He holds out a basket with all of Spooky's lost books and he even picked a bouquet of flowers for her. "Tada!"

Dakotaa January 1st, 2023 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1340246)
He smiles even wider, "Look what I found!" He holds out a basket with all of Spooky's lost books and he even picked a bouquet of flowers for her. "Tada!"

———

Her smile got wider as she dug through the pile. She didn’t acknowledge the flowers yet. She found a particular book and squealed . “GHOST!” The book took flight into spookys arms and spooky began to cry happily. “You found him! Hawthorn! You found him!” She gave hawthorn a hug.

Streamtail January 1st, 2023 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1340250)
———

Her smile got wider as she dug through the pile. She didn’t acknowledge the flowers yet. She found a particular book and squealed . “GHOST!” The book took flight into spookys arms and spooky began to cry happily. “You found him! Hawthorn! You found him!” She gave hawthorn a hug.

He blushed and grinned at her, "I'm glad you're happy, I thought you'd like it." He put his own arms around her, in his happy place.

Dakotaa January 1st, 2023 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1340252)
He blushed and grinned at her, "I'm glad you're happy, I thought you'd like it." He put his own arms around her, in his happy place.

———

She finally noticed the flowers. An audible gasp escaped her jaws. “How did you know that I love daisies?!?” She was still in his arms.

Streamtail January 1st, 2023 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1340255)
———

She finally noticed the flowers. An audible gasp escaped her jaws. “How did you know that I love daisies?!?” She was still in his arms.

"I noticed that you always, stop to sniff the daisies. Sooo I thought you might like them." He beams at her, holding her hand.

Dakotaa January 1st, 2023 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1340258)
"I noticed that you always, stop to sniff the daisies. Sooo I thought you might like them." He beams at her, holding her hand.

———

She finally realized how close she was to him, physically… she began to blush… “well,” she looked down, “thank you…”

Streamtail January 1st, 2023 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit (Post 1340262)
———

She finally realized how close she was to him, physically… she began to blush… “well,” she looked down, “thank you…”

Hawthorn blushes a little harder, "Your welcome. Uh, wanna go take a walk in the forest?"

Dakotaa January 1st, 2023 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1340265)
Hawthorn blushes a little harder, "Your welcome. Uh, wanna go take a walk in the forest?"

———

She gave a nod and stood to his side, still holding his hand.