Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Old News (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   WCOn Poll (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6276)

Fawn May 8th, 2017 05:38 PM

WCOn Poll

Hi everyone!

The beautiful weather is back, school is almost out, folks are packing up to go to the beach, and summertime fun is waiting to be had.

But who needs any of that when the biggest party of the year is right around the corner and can be attended from the safety of your home?! Get ready, because the Warrior Cats Online Convention (WCOn) is making its third return this June, and we're looking for your help to make it the best one yet!

To aid us in determining what we can do to enhance your WCOn experience, answer the poll by ticking the appropriate checkbox next to each event you'd like to see featured. If you have an idea that isn't listed, tell us in a reply to this thread or in a private message (be as specific as possible, please!)

Some of you may not be familiar with WCOn, so here is a short description of the poll items:

WCO Trivia - Test your knowledge of the site, the history, and the staff! Using Kahoot, the staff host a livestream that allow users to demonstrate who has the most extensive WCO expertise. Koins are distributed to those who finish in the top five.

Movie Night - The staff will stream a movie, so bring your soda and popcorn. If you have a movie suggestion, let us know but remember it must be rated G or PG.

Livestreams - Our user-hosted livestreams were a favorite last year. Watch your fellow members stream games, artwork, writing, etc, and/or host a livestream yourself for WCO members to enjoy!
Information on how to become a WCOn streamer will be posted at a later date.

Name that Tune - The staff will play a song and, using the livestream chat, users can shout out the song name to earn points. The top three will receive Koins.

Hunger Games Tournament - Ever wondered which WCO member would be the all-time champion of the Hunger Games? Find out with the official yearly Hunger Games tournament! Members sign up and are sacrificed to the Hunger Games simulator. Everyday of WCOn, a new game is played - the top two districts' tributes of each round will move on to the champion game. The prize is a scrolling nametag.

Staff Q&A - The staff answer all the questions that you can manage to throw at us (as long as they're site-appropriate.)

Bank Lottery - A special WCOn lottery will be opened, and the prize is 500 Koins.

Resurrection and Power Card Auction - One Resurrection Card and one Power Card will be up for auction. It's your chance to score these neat items at a low price!

However, this isn't all that will be at WCOn! It will also include a handful of forum games, contests, a thread dedicated specifically to showing off your best artwork, and maybe even a preview of an upcoming site-wide plot.

Thanks for your feedback, and we hope you're as excited about the return of WCOn as we are! :happycat:

Poppyfrost May 8th, 2017 06:32 PM

Re: WCOn Poll

This is going to be so much fun! I can't wait! :heartbounce:

rubinaito May 8th, 2017 06:32 PM

Oh my gosh, I can't wait for it~ I just wish my parents would let me actually talk to you guys on Skype or Discord XD

Random Melody May 8th, 2017 06:35 PM

OH MY GOOOSSSHH!!!!! EXCITEMENT O3O

We should watch The Lion King o3o

wren May 8th, 2017 06:36 PM

Oh my goodness I love this so much!
It's amazing. Once I get an idea I'll go ahead and mention it but my mind is sucked bone dry. So. Yeah!

~Vixen~ May 8th, 2017 06:37 PM

Sounds so cool! When is it?

Fawn May 8th, 2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vixenandwillowlikecookie (Post 253005)
Sounds so cool! When is it?

June 1st - 7th, 2017

rubinaito May 8th, 2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 253001)
OH MY GOOOSSSHH!!!!! EXCITEMENT O3O

We should watch The Lion King o3o

Oooh, yessssss...

monfang May 8th, 2017 06:44 PM

WCOn is back in action bb! I'm sooooooo ready for live streams!

Fallpotato May 8th, 2017 06:44 PM

Alright honestly this is gonna be lit X3