Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars RP (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13965)

Phoenix Flames January 20th, 2018 05:28 PM

Star Wars RP

Anyone who has watched any of these Star Wars movies; 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' and 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi', may join this roleplay. @NightWarrior4Life, you might want to join this roleplay thread. :3

OCs are allowed for this roleplay. And you may be a character from one of the movies. You don't have to make a form for any of the characters from the movies.

List of characters: Poe Dameron, Kylo Ren, General Hux, Owen Solo, Abigail Solo, Rey, Rolen Solo, Chewbacca, Vonar, Matthew

Form;

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Light Side or Dark Side?:
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.):
Lightsaber Color:
Questions/Other:

Phoenix Flames January 20th, 2018 05:50 PM

Re: Star Wars RP

My forms;

Name: Owen Solo
Appearance: Short dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin
Personality: TBRP
Light Side or Dark Side?: Dark Side
Rank (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Sith
Lightsaber Color: Red
Questions/Other: This is one of my OCs.

Kylo Ren, General Hux, and Poe Dameron

Hallowed Echo January 20th, 2018 10:46 PM

Name: Kiana Fett
Appearance: Her hair is black with a streak of white going from her roots to the tip. She has amber eyes and she wears a dark blue shirt with black pants, with white durasteel chest, arm, and leg armor.
Personality: TBRP’D
Light Side or Dark Side?: She is a Grey Jedi
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Jedi Knight
Lightsaber Color: One is blue the other is white
Questions/Other: This is on of my OCs

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short orange hair with blue eyes. She wears the standard Jedi robes
Light Side or Dark Side?: Light Side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Padawan
Lightsaber Color: Green
Questions/Other: Also one of my OCs.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 02:54 AM

@Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Name: Abigail Solo
Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!
Questions/other: does she sound too OP? I'm scared she's too OP...

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459067)
@Phoenix Flames (well done...you know me well...I literally just saw TLJ yesterday. I guess you've seen Abigail's Bio?)

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13934 here's her bio for more info

Appearance: long black hair ,which she likes to wear in lots of different styles, blue eyes. She wears a black scarf which keeps a black cape in place, a black top with the left sleeve missing. In it's place, she wears like a black bandage sort of thing wrapped around her arm. She wears another black scarf wrapped around her waist and attached to it is a black train, and a long black skirt. In the bottom left corner of the skirt, the train and the Cape, there are burn marks and holes as if they've been slashed at with a lightsaber.
Personality: She acts older than she is sometimes. She is very family oriented and absoloutely loves her family and looks up to them. She's strong willed and will not give up on her goals and beliefs easily. More often than not, Abigail believes that she is right and will stick to it despite others doubting her. This sometimes gets her into trouble.
Light side of Dark side?: Can she be both? Like...doesn't know which side to be on but I guess, helps out both sides? Cause she has both light and dark history in her family so...
Rank: former Scavenger, unsure...cause she thinks she is right all the time, she would probably insist on training herself?
LightSaber colour: ooh should I go with one Red one Blue or a Purple one! Cause purple is red and blue mixed together!

(Yeah, I saw her bio. XD)

Accepted. But the lightsaber color means something. Blue has to do with Jedi Guardians, Green has to do with Jedi Consulars, Yellow has to do with Jedi Sentinels, Red has to do with Siths (any rank in the Dark Side, other than Tardan.), and the Star Wars wikia doesn't say what Purple or Orange lightsaber colors mean. XD But I guess it doesn't matter which lightsaber color Abigail has. Also, Owen and Abigail are gonna be related because their dad is Kylo Ren, so. XD

Abigail's fine. She isn't too OP and doesn't sound too OP either.

Wait, I had to change Owen's hair color because his hair color was always dirty blonde. XD Idk why I put that it was black. Anyways..

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459067)

Do you think I should make Rey Owen's mom, too? I ship Reylo so much!!! XD And didn't know who I should make as his mother, so, I left that part blank in my mind.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo (Post 459016)
Name: Kiana Fett
Appearance: Her hair is black with a streak of white going from her roots to the tip. She has amber eyes and she wears a dark blue shirt with black pants, with white durasteel chest, arm, and leg armor.
Light Side or Dark Side?: She is a Grey Jedi
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Jedi Knight
Lightsaber Color: One is blue the other is white
Questions/Other: This is on of my OCs

Name: Rose
Appearance: Short orange hair with blue eyes. She wears the standard Jedi robes
Light Side or Dark Side?: Light Side
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Padawan
Lightsaber Color: Green
Questions/Other: Also one of my OCs.

Accepted!

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459097)

Do you think I should make Rey Owen's mom, too? I ship Reylo so much!!! XD And didn't know who I should make as his mother, so, I left that part blank in my mind.

Yes!!! Sameeeee!!! I'd love to see Abigail interact with a sibling <3 mention me as soon as we start RPing

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459099)
Yes!!! Sameeeee!!! I'd love to see Abigail interact with a sibling <3 mention me as soon as we start RPing

Alrighty. :3 <3 (Star Wars is life XD)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459100)

Alrighty. :3 <3 (Star Wars is life XD)

Maybe cause Owen is older, perhaps Abigail doesn't know she has a brother until they meet

Oh and I forgot to put on my form that you can call her Abi or Gail but she only likes it if it's family anyone else offends her

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459105)
Maybe cause Owen is older, perhaps Abigail doesn't know she has a brother until they meet

Oh and I forgot to put on my form that you can call her Abi or Gail but she only likes it if it's family anyone else offends her

That's a great idea!

That was on Abigail's form.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459107)

That's a great idea!

That was on Abigail's form.

Oh yeah on her bio

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459108)
Oh yeah on her bio

Yup. :3

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459109)

Yup. :3

So who is Reese?

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459110)
So who is Reese?

One if my SW OCs that has no heritage whatsoever. RIP Yeah... She has no family.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459111)

One if my SW OCs that has no heritage whatsoever. RIP Yeah... She has no family.

Oh...I thought she was gonna be like...some cheap Rey ripoff or something XD

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459112)
Oh...I thought she was gonna be like...some cheap Rey ripoff or something XD

XD You wanna know something? I watched every Star Wars movie except for Return of The Jedi and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459113)

XD You wanna know something? I watched every Star Wars movie except for Return of The Jedi and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Really? I only haven't seen Rogue one cause I took a nap and it accidentally lasted for 2 hours so I missed it. I haven't really properly seen the prequels either but I've seen enough and I know what happens and stuff so...

But you haven't seen Return of the Jedi?! How is this allowed?!

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459114)
Really? I only haven't seen Rogue one cause I took a nap and it accidentally lasted for 2 hours so I missed it. I haven't really properly seen the prequels either but I've seen enough and I know what happens and stuff so...

But you haven't seen Return of the Jedi?! How is this allowed?!

I DON'T KNOW!! XD I was supposed to watch Return of The Jedi on Friday, but I didn't have time to watch it because my mom took me to her apartment afterschool.

Don't worry, I'll watch ROTJ tomorrow while I eat breakfast and then watch the rest of it afterschool. XD

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459115)

I DON'T KNOW!! XD I was supposed to watch Return of The Jedi on Friday, but I didn't have time to watch it because my mom took me to her apartment afterschool.

Don't worry, I'll watch ROTJ tomorrow while I eat breakfast and then watch the rest of it afterschool. XD

You better! XD and I guess Rogue One isn't really that important...

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459116)
You better! XD and I guess Rogue One isn't really that important...

Yeah. XD

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459118)

Yeah. XD

Wait, are we waiting for more people or can we just jump right in?

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459119)
Wait, are we waiting for more people or can we just jump right in?

I was originally going to wait for more people to join, but I guess we can start roleplaying now.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459122)

I was originally going to wait for more people to join, but I guess we can start roleplaying now.

Eek! When do you want Owen and Abi to meet up?

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459123)
Eek! When do you want Owen and Abi to meet up?

Somewhere near the beginning of the rp. XD

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459125)

Somewhere near the beginning of the rp. XD

(K imma start now)

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459126)
(K imma start now)

(Okay)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 08:15 AM

There was a girl. She had the force. What girl? She had long black hair and blue eyes...she was lonely...but was never alone...She had a great family. Who she looked up to and adored.
Her name was Abigail...Abigail Solo. And she was a decendant of Vader...and Luke and Leia...the Skywalkers...the people you hear about in stories...She was Rey's Daughter...and more importantly, Kylo's. She shuddered at the thought of the name. Ben is much better...

Abigail had grown up in her mother's old home, on Jakku. She was living as a scavenger, trading parts for food while her parents were out travelling the Galaxy and fighting battles Abigail couldn't even dream of being part of. One day I'll be there...one day I'll be important...I'll belong to a side...

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459129)
There was a girl. She had the force. What girl? She had long black hair and blue eyes...she was lonely...but was never alone...She had a great family. Who she looked up to and adored.
Her name was Abigail...Abigail Solo. And she was a decendant of Vader...and Luke and Leia...the Skywalkers...the people you hear about in stories...She was Rey's Daughter...and more importantly, Kylo's. She shuddered at the thought of the name. Ben is much better...

Abigail had grown up in her mother's old home, on Jakku. She was living as a scavenger, trading parts for food while her parents were out travelling the Galaxy and fighting battles Abigail couldn't even dream of being part of. One day I'll be there...one day I'll be important...I'll belong to a side...

(I'm also going to rp Kylo. XD)

A boy was thinking. Thinking was what he did some parts of the day if he was bored. Who's this boy, you ask? Owen Solo, of course. Son of Kylo Ren and Rey. Brother of Abigail Solo. Yet, Owen knows that his sister doesn't know she has a brother.

She'll know soon, Owen thought. I know she will..

(Owen also sometimes doesn't know if he belongs to the Dark Side or the Light Side, just like Abigail does.)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459130)

(I'm also going to rp Kylo. XD)

A boy was thinking. Thinking was what he did some parts of the day if he was bored. Who's this boy, you ask? Owen Dolo, of course. Son of Kylo Ren and Rey. Brother of Abigail Solo. Yet, Owen knows that his sister doesn't know she has a brother.

She'll know soon, Owen thought. I know she will..

(Owen also sometimes doesn't know if he belings to the Dark Side or the Light Side, just like Abigail does.)

(Want me to RP Rey then? Also omg they're gonna have such great interactions)

It's like...every now and then, Abigail feels like someone is following her or watching her but there's no one there...Little did she know, while her parents were away, there was a brother somewhere too. Whether he cared about her though, she had no idea. As long as she didn't know he existed...it was probably for the best.

It was a particularly cooler day and Abigail had found lots of parts to trade. She had earned plenty of credit and had enough food to feed her for about a week. The girl was making her way home when she felt uneasy again. Like eyes were following her every move, ready to attack. She turned around and instantly threw her fist forward, to punch whoever was there but she just hit thin air. "I swear, someone knows I'm here...I wish they'd stop playing tricks and actually faced like a real person!" she mumbled angrily. Once she arrived at her home, a fallen AT-AT walker previously lived in by her mother Rey, she dropped her purchases on the sand and slumped into her bed. Abigail lay there for what seemed like hours just, closing her eyes and breathing. That whole time she saw nothing. Why is it always that I feel things when I don't want to, and when I'm ready, it doesn't come to me? frustrated, She reached under her bed and pulled out a little music box and turned it so it played a sweet little tune. Eventually, she started to hum along with it, feeling the sunlight warm her back and the breeze tickle her face. Then she felt it, stronger and clearer this time. It was defineatly a person. Nothing was said by either but the connection got stronger, and Abigail couldn't quite control it. The sun went behind a cloud. He face was covered by a shadow and her room fell into darkness. She shivered and opened her blue eyes. The music box stopped and the light came back again. I see now...

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459132)
(Want me to RP Rey then? Also omg they're gonna have such great interactions)

It's like...every now and then, Abigail feels like someone is following her or watching her but there's no one there...Little did she know, while her parents were away, there was a brother somewhere too. Whether he cared about her though, she had no idea. As long as she didn't know he existed...it was probably for the best.

It was a particularly cooler day and Abigail had found lots of parts to trade. She had earned plenty of credit and had enough food to feed her for about a week. The girl was making her way home when she felt uneasy again. Like eyes were following her every move, ready to attack. She turned around and instantly threw her fist forward, to punch whoever was there but she just hit thin air. "I swear, someone knows I'm here...I wish they'd stop playing tricks and actually faced like a real person!" she mumbled angrily. Once she arrived at her home, a fallen AT-AT walker previously lived in by her mother Rey, she dropped her purchases on the sand and slumped into her bed. Abigail lay there for what seemed like hours just, closing her eyes and breathing. That whole time she saw nothing. Why is it always that I feel things when I don't want to, and when I'm ready, it doesn't come to me? frustrated, She reached under her bed and pulled out a little music box and turned it so it played a sweet little tune. Eventually, she started to hum along with it, feeling the sunlight warm her back and the breeze tickle her face. Then she felt it, stronger and clearer this time. It was defineatly a person. Nothing was said by either but the connection got stronger, and Abigail couldn't quite control it. The sun went behind a cloud. He face was covered by a shadow and her room fell into darkness. She shivered and opened her blue eyes. The music box stopped and the light came back again. I see now...

(Sure. XD)

Owen stared at a wall, still thinking. She knows that I know where she is. She knows that I'm watching her every move from my mind.., Owen thought. He sat down in the corridor and kept staring at the wall, trying to find out what other information he could get from his younger sister.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459146)

(Sure. XD)

Owen stared at a wall, still thinking. She knows that I know where she is. She knows that I'm watching her every move from my mind.., Owen thought. He sat down in the corridor and kept staring at the wall, trying to find out what other information he could get from his younger sister.

"Whoever you are, either come and speak to me face to face, or leave me alone." Her voice echoed in the near empty house. If they won't come to me, I'll come to them... "who are you? And why are watching me...where are you?" She sat up and closed her eyes again, hoping to see the figure and perhaps hear them too.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459150)
"Whoever you are, either come and speak to me face to face, or leave me alone." Her voice echoed in the near empty house. If they won't come to me, I'll come to them... "who are you? And why are watching me...where are you?" She sat up and closed her eyes again, hoping to see the figure and perhaps hear them too.

"How am I supposed to go to where you are if I'm on a starship and you're on Jakku or whatever planet you're on.", Owen said. Should I tell her now, or? No.. I'll tell her later.. "I'm Owen. Owen Solo. And I'm watching you because... Um.. I don't know.."

(:rofl:)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459154)

"How am I supposed to go to where you are if I'm on a starship and you're on Jakku or whatever planet you're on.", Owen said. Should I tell her now, or? No.. I'll tell her later.. "I'm Owen. Owen Solo. And I'm watching you because... Um.. I don't know.."

(:rofl:)

(I'm watching you because...I'm a creepy stalker and I want you to join my side but then we'll find out we're family and then the plot will get more exciting then we will fight, then we will come to the conclusion that we can't kill eachother we're BFFs and then every movie cliche ever...sorry I got carried away XD)
Abigail heard a voice, but still couldn't see anyone in particular. "Yes. I'm on Jakku. If you're on a ship, fly here then if you have to..." Then as he said his name she froze. Solo? The only Solos I know are...no, maybe it's a different person just with the same name or...a really distant cousin or something? I'm sure that's the case. I won't say anything for now. Not until I know more...
"Well, there has to be a reason for this...why we're...connected...I want to meet you! Come to Jakku." Then the connection faded and Abigail was left alone in silence. She had questions, lots of questions now. This person didn't seem too much of a threat...nothing she couldn't handle anyway. He also sounded older. But she was sure there was something he was hiding or wasn't telling her. She didn't blame him...all her life she'd been having these feelings and they've only just spoken for the first time.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459159)
(I'm watching you because...I'm a creepy stalker and I want you to join my side but then we'll find out we're family and then the plot will get more exciting then we will fight, then we will come to the conclusion that we can't kill eachother we're BFFs and then every movie cliche ever...sorry I got carried away XD)
Abigail heard a voice, but still couldn't see anyone in particular. "Yes. I'm on Jakku. If you're on a ship, fly here then if you have to..." Then as he said his name she froze. Solo? The only Solos I know are...no, maybe it's a different person just with the same name or...a really distant cousin or something? I'm sure that's the case. I won't say anything for now. Not until I know more...
"Well, there has to be a reason for this...why we're...connected...I want to meet you! Come to Jakku." Then the connection faded and Abigail was left alone in silence. She had questions, lots of questions now. This person didn't seem too much of a threat...nothing she couldn't handle anyway. He also sounded older. But she was sure there was something he was hiding or wasn't telling her. She didn't blame him...all her life she'd been having these feelings and they've only just spoken for the first time.

"I'm not allowed to touch the controls for the ship..," Owen said as the connection faded (the force connection thingy talk to ones that are very close to you whatchamacallit. That's what it is. XD). Owen sighed as he stood up. I have to have Father take the starship to Jakku, then..

He went to the control room to see if Kylo Ren and General Hux were there. Like always, they were there. "Father.", he said. Kylo Ren looked at him. "Yes, Owen?", Kylo said. "You need to take the ship to Jakku because.. Because I was talking to Abigail through the Force and she.. And she wants me to go to Jakku.."

"You know that Abby has no idea who you are, right?", Kylo asked. "That's the point! But I don't want to tell her who I am yet.", Owen replied. "Okay. We'll take the starship to Jakku," his father responded. "Thanks..", Owen sighed as he left the control room and went back into the corridor. He didn't feel like staying in his room today. It was boring in there. (Brb)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459164)

"I'm not allowed to touch the controls for the ship..," Owen said as the connection faded (the force connection thingy talk to ones that are very close to you whatchamacallit. That's what it is. XD). Owen sighed as he stood up. I have to have Father take the starship to Jakku, then..

He went to the control room to see if Kylo Ren and General Hux were there. Like always, they were there. "Father.", he said. Kylo Ren looked at him. "Yes, Owen?", Kylo said. "You need to take the ship to Jakku because.. Because I was talking to Abigail through the Force and she.. And she wants me to go to Jakku.."

"You know that Abby has no idea who you are, right?", Kylo asked. "That's the point! But I don't want to tell her who I am yet.", Owen replied. "Okay. We'll take the starship to Jakku," his father responded. "Thanks..", Owen sighed as he left the control room and went back into the corridor. He didn't feel like staying in his room today. It was boring in there. (Brb)

(Like the force Skype thing TLJ? Lol that's what it reminds me of)
Just then, Abigail heard footsteps and then a familiar voice called to her. "Abby?"
"Who's there? Don't call me th-" She paused as she looked up at her mother stood in the doorway. "Rey!"
"Hello my darling..." She said as Abigail ran and gave her a hug.
"Mum, do you know...who Owen Solo is? Is he a relative?" Rey was hesitant to answer for a moment but then spoke "...yes. Why?"
"Because...we spoke to eachother...through the force...or with our minds or something. He's coming here." Abigail let go of her mother. "When?"
"I don't know when!" The girl answered. Rey sighed.
"You seem like you're unhappy about it...do we not like him? Is he dangerous?"
"Maybe...Please, let me come with you..."
"I-I'm not sure he'd want that..."
"Why? Did he threaten you?" Rey raised her voice, grabbing a gun and her lightsaber.
"No! I can handle this...Come if you want but...it might not turn out how you expect..."
As Abigail turned away to fetch her gun and her lightsaber, Rey muttered. "Trust me, I know him...he won't turn out the way you expect..."

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459166)
(Like the force Skype thing TLJ? Lol that's what it reminds me of)
Just then, Abigail heard footsteps and then a familiar voice called to her. "Abby?"
"Who's there? Don't call me th-" She paused as she looked up at her mother stood in the doorway. "Rey!"
"Hello my darling..." She said as Abigail ran and gave her a hug.
"Mum, do you know...who Owen Solo is? Is he a relative?" Rey was hesitant to answer for a moment but then spoke "...yes. Why?"
"Because...we spoke to eachother...through the force...or with our minds or something. He's coming here." Abigail let go of her mother. "When?"
"I don't know when!" The girl answered. Rey sighed.
"You seem like you're unhappy about it...do we not like him? Is he dangerous?"
"Maybe...Please, let me come with you..."
"I-I'm not sure he'd want that..."
"Why? Did he threaten you?" Rey raised her voice, grabbing a gun and her lightsaber.
"No! I can handle this...Come if you want but...it might not turn out how you expect..."
As Abigail turned away to fetch her gun and her lightsaber, Rey muttered. "Trust me, I know him...he won't turn out the way you expect..."

(Yeah, that. XD)

"Owen!"

Owen looked st his father as he walked over to him. "We'll be at Jakku in a few minutes.", Kylo Ren said. "In the meantime, why don't you do something, like walk around the starship, meditate, just do something so that you won't be bored."

"But walking around the starship is boring.", Owen replied. "Then go meditate or something."

"That's boring too.", Owen said. Kylo Ren sighed. "Then what do you want to do?", he asked. Owen looked at his father and shrugged. "Nothing, I guess.", he answered. Kylo Ren rolled his eyes. "I guess you'll be even more bored, then.", Kylo responded as he went back into the control room.

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459174)

(Yeah, that. XD)

"Owen!"

Owen looked st his father as he walked over to him. "We'll be at Jakku in a few minutes.", Kylo Ren said. "In the meantime, why don't you do something, like walk around the starship, meditate, just do something so that you won't be bored."

"But walking around the starship is boring.", Owen replied. "Then go meditate or something."

"That's boring too.", Owen said. Kylo Ren sighed. "Then what do you want to do?", he asked. Owen looked at his father and shrugged. "Nothing, I guess.", he answered. Kylo Ren rolled his eyes. "I guess you'll be even more bored, then.", Kylo responded as he went back into the control room.

Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.

Phoenix Flames January 21st, 2018 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 459179)
Abigail had been wandering around the town for a while, getting excited every time a ship landed, only to be disappointed when tourists or traders stepped out. Finally a large ship flew overhead. It was loud and it blocked out the sun. She knew this was it. Rey put her arm around her daughter and pulled her close but Abigail wasn't having it. As soon as the starship had landed she ran towards it only to be surprised when two people stepped out. A blonde boy, probably Owen and with him...
Kylo Ren.
Abigail stumbled backwards, now more afraid. She stared at Owen for a few heartbeats then looked away. She couldn't stand it anymore. Rey came forward, subtly gripping a gun on her side. "Owen...Is it really you? And...you know...Kylo Ren!" It was at this moment that it dawned on Abigail that Owen might be closer to her than she thought. He knows my father...how...how...DARE he!
"Did you know about this?" She whispered to her mother.

(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)

NightWarrior4Life January 21st, 2018 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 459184)

(I'm laughing so hard right now and I have no idea why after I just read your post. XD)

"Yeah. Who else would it be?", Owen said, looking at Rey and Abigail. Kylo Ren didn't say anything as he stared at them. (I have writers block. XD)

"Did you know?" The girl said again then she turned to face the two. "So...you're...from the first order...no wonder you were spying on me!" She spat, angry and confused and afraid.
"Surely this is a trap! You brought an entire First order ship! None of you need to be here...it was nice while it lasted now go!" Rey stepped in defensively. She just didn't want to have to confront Kylo Ren. They were happy together once. Then Ben went back to his old ways and they just kind of...drifted apart.