Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars RP (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13965)

Bella~ January 29th, 2018 05:07 PM

Re: Star Wars RP

(Oh omg what if he was like some really good pilot and when they go to invade the base he like comes out and starts shooting at them and stuff. oh my gosh the drama!)

NightWarrior4Life January 30th, 2018 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 462241)
(Yeah. XD Abigail is gonna get SOOO MAD at Rey and Ben.)

(Okay. Take your time. There's no rush.)

(Like "How many more kids do you have that you didn't tell me about?! Next you're gonna tell me that this Porg is our family pet!)

NightWarrior4Life January 30th, 2018 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 462268)
(Oh omg what if he was like some really good pilot and when they go to invade the base he like comes out and starts shooting at them and stuff. oh my gosh the drama!)

(Yessss!)

Bella~ January 30th, 2018 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 462489)
(Yessss!)

(I am just too excited to join this RP! XD)

Phoenix Flames January 30th, 2018 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 462488)
(Like "How many more kids do you have that you didn't tell me about?! Next you're gonna tell me that this Porg is our family pet!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 462489)
(Yessss!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 462491)
(I am just too excited to join this RP! XD)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 462268)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 462251)
Name: Rolen Solo
Appearance: Rolen has very dark brown hair and nearly black eyes, he has fair skin and is around 5'9
Personality: He gets rather anxious about his first time doing anything, especially if he thinks it might embarass him. He can be a bit snappy and is easily persuaded on most topics. When around people he knows he acts very young, but otherwise he has a cold demeanor.
Light Side or Dark Side?: light
Rank Thingy (Jedi Knight, Jedi Master, Padawan, Sith Lord, Sith, etc.): Padawan
Lightsaber Color: Blue
Questions/Other: nope ^-^

(How do you guys think we could work him into the Solo family, would he just be there? Or idk man haha! (Also Reylo is life x3)

(SOMEONE TYPE A RP RESPONSE ALREADY! XD Rolen's from rm is accepted, btw. Why are all the Solo kids 5 foot something inches? :rofl: I think Rolen should just be in the Solo family already. XD)

Bella~ January 30th, 2018 07:11 AM

(So you think Rolen should like be known about by everyone or should they sort of think have another brother. I don't know to be honest haha)

Bella~ January 30th, 2018 07:48 AM

Rolen flew out of the base in an x-wings, his target was Kylo Ren. He would shoot, but not kill, he needed Kylo and posibly the Solo children alive. As he rounded the corner a TIE Fighter seemed to come out of no where and started shooting at him. He was able to evade most of the fire, but when another showed up he got hit in the wings. With no droids to fix his wings he was forced to crash land. Luckily young man was able to get out before his craft combusted. He ran to a a place where he would have color. His longish hair was in a small pony tail. All except for his little braid that hung down to his shoulder. He reached for his saber and then started to sneak over, he was sure that he could take on all three of the Solos.

NightWarrior4Life January 30th, 2018 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 462495)

(SOMEONE TYPE A RP RESPONSE ALREADY! XD Rolen's from rm is accepted, btw. Why are all the Solo kids 5 foot something inches? :rofl: I think Rolen should just be in the Solo family already. XD)

(I always thought of myself when RPing Abigail and I'm like 5'7 I think...well, I'm 5 something so that would work)

NightWarrior4Life January 30th, 2018 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 462513)
(So you think Rolen should like be known about by everyone or should they sort of think have another brother. I don't know to be honest haha)

I think Phoenix wants him to already kind of be known about but I prefer mystery so...we could say Owen kind of knows but chooses to ignore it and Abigail is never told anything...)

Bella~ January 30th, 2018 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 462542)
I think Phoenix wants him to already kind of be known about but I prefer mystery so...we could say Owen kind of knows but chooses to ignore it and Abigail is never told anything...)

(That works for me! And lets say that little Rolen bby knows everything)