Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   PineWish will take in all the kits! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13513)

NightWarrior4Life December 30th, 2017 04:39 AM

PineWish will take in all the kits!

So PineWish is my beautiful ShadowClan she-cat. And she absoloutely adores being a mother. She doesn't currently have a mate as I am waiting for the right opportunity and Finder to come therefore does not have any of her own kits right now (although I am planning to have her have kits in future)
Anyway, since the flood and the gathering battle, she has been adopting many many kits who have either lost Clan parents or Rogue kits who have been abandoned. She takes in all of them no matter the gender, looks, personality, sexuality everything! She just loves kits and I know there are many people here that need adoptive parents for kits so I made this finder where you can sign up!

However, your kit is going to grow up in ShadowClan (they can leave later when they're older if they wish but ShadowClan is PineWish's clan and that's where she will be raising them)

Your kit must be okay with living with siblings (because you will have a looooot of adoptive siblings)

And of course there is only one PineWish to go around so...neglected kitties become jealous and murderous kitties so...

Also, PineWish's brothers may drop in from time to time to help out their little sis.

You don't have to fill in a form just tell me your kit(s). But I do want appearance, maybe a bit of a backstory, age and gender (I know it says she'll take in any kit but this is just so I know a bit about them so I can Roleplay with them)

PINEWISH'S KIT COUNT

TOTAL NUMBER OF KITS CURRENTLY RAISING: 6

Soulkit- @Vortex
Laurelkit and Linenkit- @PineCone
Limpidkit- @Swiftheart
Mistkit- @Tazzy
Bunnykit- @Empress Of Evil

CURRENTLY CLOSED BUT PLEASE KEEP SIGNING UP YOUR KITS AS I WILL ACCEPT THEM ONCE A KIT HAS GROWN UP AND THERE IS SPACE. I WILL GO IN ORDER OF POSTS SO I APOLOGISE FOR THE WAIT

Mango December 30th, 2017 01:45 PM

Re: PineWish will take in all the kits!

I have a few kits, let you take your picks (or all up to you!)

Swampkit- She was born in Shadowclan, but her mother declared she looked ugly, because she looked more like her father (her mother's ex-mate) so she nursed her then told her that she's ugly and to get away from her. She's been suffering playing with her littermates and sleeping alone, wishing for a family who cared for her. (2 moons old tabby)

Duckkit- He was born in Riverclan and while on an adventure with his littermates sneaking out of camp, he fell in the river and drifted onto the shore of Shadowclan, he was nearly dead when a Shadowclan patrol found him, he spent nearly a moon with Daydream, before declaring he liked Shadowclan. He needs somone to be his foster mother. (5 moons, thin, light brown fur)

Reedkit- He witnessed his mother kill his littermates when she took them to the territory, he fled into the bushes cowering before making it to camp shrieking about it, getting his mother banished when they found her killing the last kit. His father calls him a traitorous thing that shouldn't exist. He's a weeping mess of a kit. (2 moons, thick mottled brown fur)

Fishkit- She was found on the border with a collar on responding to the name of Fish, so she got the clan name, Fishkit. She is playful and happy. (1 moon, siamese)

Toadkit- His mother raised him with respect and his father never was mentioned before at three moons, his mother ran away from the clan, taking his sister and leaving him behind, familyless. He doesn't know his father. (3 moons, thick black fluffy fur)

Take any of them as her adoptive kits.

Tazzy December 30th, 2017 04:32 PM

Mistkit: https://tazzyscharacters.weebly.com/...mistshine.html

Ill switch her to Shadowclan if accepted^.^

@NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tazzy (Post 447995)
Mistkit: https://tazzyscharacters.weebly.com/...mistshine.html

Ill switch her to Shadowclan if accepted^.^

@NightWarrior4Life

Yep. She's accepted! Perhaps we could make something up like...Mistkit had had enough of her mother's abuse and ran away to ShadowClan?

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 447906)
I have a few kits, let you take your picks (or all up to you!)

Swampkit- She was born in Shadowclan, but her mother declared she looked ugly, because she looked more like her father (her mother's ex-mate) so she nursed her then told her that she's ugly and to get away from her. She's been suffering playing with her littermates and sleeping alone, wishing for a family who cared for her. (2 moons old tabby)

Duckkit- He was born in Riverclan and while on an adventure with his littermates sneaking out of camp, he fell in the river and drifted onto the shore of Shadowclan, he was nearly dead when a Shadowclan patrol found him, he spent nearly a moon with Daydream, before declaring he liked Shadowclan. He needs somone to be his foster mother. (5 moons, thin, light brown fur)

Reedkit- He witnessed his mother kill his littermates when she took them to the territory, he fled into the bushes cowering before making it to camp shrieking about it, getting his mother banished when they found her killing the last kit. His father calls him a traitorous thing that shouldn't exist. He's a weeping mess of a kit. (2 moons, thick mottled brown fur)

Fishkit- She was found on the border with a collar on responding to the name of Fish, so she got the clan name, Fishkit. She is playful and happy. (1 moon, siamese)

Toadkit- His mother raised him with respect and his father never was mentioned before at three moons, his mother ran away from the clan, taking his sister and leaving him behind, familyless. He doesn't know his father. (3 moons, thick black fluffy fur)

Take any of them as her adoptive kits.

I'll take all! Accepted!

Tazzy December 31st, 2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 448231)
Yep. She's accepted! Perhaps we could make something up like...Mistkit had had enough of her mother's abuse and ran away to ShadowClan?

Yes of course thats fine!

wren December 31st, 2017 04:44 PM

Hello @NightWarrior4Life

There’s a plot currently going on between a few cats and it
Involves a rouge kitten, to read more about the plot just ask for a
Link. Anyways my cat Tallwhisker and Blue Wishes character Goldenstar discover a rouge kitten on the border and both get very attracted and decide
Together they are going to raise her together, since she’s young and and these toms have no idea how to be mothers would you be interested in this
Kind of role? If not please let me know.

@mompaws
kittens mentor
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Kittens father
@Empress Of Evil
Kitten
@Celestial
As father

I thought maybe you’d all be ok if I asked?

mvoxhu December 31st, 2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 448549)
Hello @NightWarrior4Life

Link. Anyways my cat Tallwhisker and Blue Wishes character Goldenstar discover a rouge kitten on the border and both get very attracted and decide
Together they are going to raise her together, since she’s young and and these toms have no idea how to be mothers would you be interested in this

@mompaws
kittens mentor
Kittens father
@Empress Of Evil
Kitten
@Celestial
As father

sure! I’d be fine with that, as it doesn’t really concern me as much as the others. Perhaps Pondstorm could have a large disliking to her,, and because Pond was a queen herself, they could kind of have arguments??

Fuzzy December 31st, 2017 05:09 PM

Is Pinewish old enough to have a 20 moon old adopted daughter? Because my molly Wolfhowl needs an adopted mother in ShadowClan. Since she was separated as a kit and found by a ShadowClan Queen or warrior, witch ever.

I also may have some kits in need of a adopted mother. @NightWarrior4Life

Empress Of Evil December 31st, 2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 448549)
Hello @NightWarrior4Life

@mompaws
kittens mentor
Kittens father
@Empress Of Evil
Kitten
@Celestial
As father

Sounds good to me!