Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Sanos mad house (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14548)

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 08:29 AM

Sanos mad house

Sano lives here among the bodies of those who tried to take what’s his. Crazy, a complete psycho and dangerous. Now he’s after hades. Will you join him?
He lives in a old apartment forgotten by man but not by him. Beware sometimes he’s in a bad mood.

Silvershadow February 15th, 2018 04:03 PM

Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 470349)
Sano lives here among the bodies of those who tried to take what’s his. Crazy, a complete psycho and dangerous. Now he’s after hades. Will you join him?
He lives in a old apartment forgotten by man but not by him. Beware sometimes he’s in a bad mood.

Can i join))

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow (Post 470511)
Can i join))

No need to ask my friend just pop in! :3

pomegranate February 15th, 2018 04:17 PM

Is this the thread that Lilac is on?))
@Broken Madness

Silvershadow February 15th, 2018 04:36 PM

Blaze sat in the corner of a dark room, watching as rain fell from a dark sky. Her eyes- one gold and one blue- gleamed in the darkness.

Mystic February 15th, 2018 04:51 PM

Aura was sitting on a boulder, The soft breeze brushing against her fur. Her blue gaze traveled across her surroundings her tail flicked back and forth.

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 15th, 2018 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple (Post 470520)
Is this the thread that Lilac is on?))
@Broken Madness

Yep :3 Sano is here)

pomegranate February 16th, 2018 08:43 AM

Sorry, forgot to reply ;3))

Lilac sniffed the reek of garbage and something... nasty, as she sat up. She looked up at the lost apartment. The windows were cracked and yellowed, and the whole place stank like mildew and blood. Maybe I’ll visit Sano today, She though, grimacing at the thought. She thought he liked her, but she thought he was a bit... crazy. Either way, she would need to say hello sometime. She parted through the scratchy branches of the shrubbery, and pad across the gravel slowly. Her white fur swayed a bit, as a small breeze hit her side, and her reddish blue eyes blinked rapidly. She a bit hated being Albino, and she got weird stares wherever she went. Just because her eyes were a bit red changed her from ‘regular white shecat’ to ‘creepy red eyed demon’. But, it made Sano be a bit nicer to her. The reason why? She had no idea. Lilac jogged up the concrete steps, her long tail flicking in anticipation. “Sano?” She breathed into the dark apartment. Maybe he wasn’t here today.

@Broken Madness

Galaxy Of Wisdom February 17th, 2018 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple (Post 470957)
Sorry, forgot to reply ;3))

Lilac sniffed the reek of garbage and something... nasty, as she sat up. She looked up at the lost apartment. The windows were cracked and yellowed, and the whole place stank like mildew and blood. Maybe I’ll visit Sano today, She though, grimacing at the thought. She thought he liked her, but she thought he was a bit... crazy. Either way, she would need to say hello sometime. She parted through the scratchy branches of the shrubbery, and pad across the gravel slowly. Her white fur swayed a bit, as a small breeze hit her side, and her reddish blue eyes blinked rapidly. She a bit hated being Albino, and she got weird stares wherever she went. Just because her eyes were a bit red changed her from ‘regular white shecat’ to ‘creepy red eyed demon’. But, it made Sano be a bit nicer to her. The reason why? She had no idea. Lilac jogged up the concrete steps, her long tail flicking in anticipation. “Sano?” She breathed into the dark apartment. Maybe he wasn’t here today.

@Broken Madness

Sano ears picked up “ oh! Lilac!!” He purrs happily as he begins to walk up towards her showing.. that he was covered in blood once again. Yet he smiles so happily “ I didn’t think you were coming I would’ve have cleaned up if you were!! Oh... hello!” He purrs happily seeing her as he begins out of pure habit to rub his head against her “ again sorry for getting your beautiful plet messy but I can’t help it! “ he says purring happily.

pomegranate February 17th, 2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken Madness (Post 471536)
Sano ears picked up “ oh! Lilac!!” He purrs happily as he begins to walk up towards her showing.. that he was covered in blood once again. Yet he smiles so happily “ I didn’t think you were coming I would’ve have cleaned up if you were!! Oh... hello!” He purrs happily seeing her as he begins out of pure habit to rub his head against her “ again sorry for getting your beautiful plet messy but I can’t help it! “ he says purring happily.

Lilac tried not to cringe as the reek of blood washed over her. She smiled weakly at Sano. “Hi Sano,” She stifled a purr. He bopped his head against hers, and she smiled. She should have just gone hunting. “Sano...” she started carefully. “What happened?” She looked pointedly at his normally clean pelt. It was drenched in blood, worse it was warm. That means it was fresh. She narrowed her reddish eyes, and raised an eyebrow questioningly. Yet, she couldn’t help but understand. He was so tragic, she should atleast try to help him.