Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Elders' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43)

CinnamonCookie May 8th, 2017 11:58 AM

Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 252623)
She nodded,"Well then, I guess my early retirement has begun." She joked light heartedly

"Your retirement won't begin unless kits badger you for stories." Mangofur laughed.

Dreams of forever May 8th, 2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 252640)
"Your retirement won't begin unless kits badger you for stories." Mangofur laughed.

She laughed,"Kits, they bring hope and love, I always wanted kits, who would be mates with a blind cat," she chuckled soflty

CinnamonCookie May 8th, 2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreams of forever (Post 252660)
She laughed,"Kits, they bring hope and love, I always wanted kits, who would be mates with a blind cat," she chuckled soflty

"My brother would like any female cat, it was her personality that he cared about. But...he's gone..." Mangofur said softly.

Dreams of forever May 9th, 2017 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen (Post 252699)
"My brother would like any female cat, it was her personality that he cared about. But...he's gone..." Mangofur said softly.

Silvereye sighed,"I'm so sorry......" she mewed sympathtehicly

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 08:23 AM

Breaking river waited with a piece of prey in his mouth looking impatient. (Sorry short I'm eati g a pancake)

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 08:27 AM

(PANCAKES!!)
Salmonscale was sitting down, his mind wandering back to when he was and apprentice, with his boundless enthusiasm and energy. He sighed, remembering all those good friends he had lost. He saw breakingriver with food and he got up and walked over to him. "Is that for me?" He asked.

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 282384)
(PANCAKES!!)
Salmonscale was sitting down, his mind wandering back to when he was and apprentice, with his boundless enthusiasm and energy. He sighed, remembering all those good friends he had lost. He saw breakingriver with food and he got up and walked over to him. "Is that for me?" He asked.

"Does a rabbit hop?" He put down the prey in front of old Salmonscale. "Can you tell me a story?" He twitched his tail excitedly.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 08:32 AM

He chuckled, remembering when the elders told him stories. "Sure, come sit down!" He said, dragging the prey back to his nest. "It'll be one of my good ones!" He said.

Wolvesregion June 9th, 2017 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) (Post 282386)
He chuckled, remembering when the elders told him stories. "Sure, come sit down!" He said, dragging the prey back to his nest. "It'll be one of my good ones!" He said.

I can't wait!" Breaking river sat down close.

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) June 9th, 2017 08:52 AM

"Well, this takes me back to a time when I was a newly appointed warrior, I was assigned for a dawn patrol and it was quite peaceful." He began and stopped to breath. "We suddenly heard a loud rustling in the bushes beside us and a rogues head popped out. 'Quick we need your help, a huge branch has fallen on my mate!' The Tom said. The patrol that day was very naive and we were all young so we told him to lead the way so we could be the heroes elders tell us about!" He stopped to take a bite of his prey and swallowed before continuing. "Little did we know that it was a trap, as soon as we reached the clearing, we saw that there was nothing there, before we could do anything rogues poured out from the bushes all around us. They started growling at us and advanced. We formed a circle and lashed out at all who came close. They all charged at us and it was complete pandemonium. Claws and teethe tore and snapped. After a short while I had sent two rogues running. But they just kept coming and I saw the others had athe same problems. I saw one clamp its jaws around the patrol leader and I roared and slammed into the Tom with all my might. He slammed against an tree and let go of the leader." He paused taking a breath and another bite of prey.