Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Kitty Koins Market (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   ♡ CattleCaller's Art Shop (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75091)

lys.luvbot December 18th, 2023 07:05 PM

♡ CattleCaller's Art Shop

Howdy, y'all! I hope you're doing well. I just wanted to share something with you all. I am not necessarily in NEED of kk, so these will have low prices. Anywho, I've become obsessed with coloring the amazing Supurr bases they've posted for free use! You can find some examples of my art at here. My best and personal favorite is StrawberryPaw. I just love how cute and vibrant it looks! It's such a fun and relaxing activity to do during my free time. I highly recommend it to anyone who loves art and cats. Have a great day, y'all!

Price range:

A basic body pattern with little to no complex designs will be around 100-200 kk.

A complex design will be around 200-400 kk, I debate whether it's complex or it'll be easy.

Depending on how many people apply or request at the same time will depend on when it comes out! This is FCFS! Sorry that this is so short but I don't have the energy!:cuddle:

lys.luvbot December 18th, 2023 08:30 PM

Re: ♡ CattleCaller's Art Shop

:inlove: lil bump

occultation December 18th, 2023 10:49 PM

Hello! Would you be able to do Creekchill for me? He doesn't have any references yet, so I'd like to fix that. His description is: brown-and-cream tom with blue eyes. The brown is a dark brown. He has cream fur on his belly, the bottom half of his legs, and his chest/neck. Thinking a darker blue for the eyes.

( @CattleCaller. )

lys.luvbot December 19th, 2023 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry~ (Post 1522750)
Hello! Would you be able to do Creekchill for me? He doesn't have any references yet, so I'd like to fix that. His description is: brown-and-cream tom with blue eyes. The brown is a dark brown. He has cream fur on his belly, the bottom half of his legs, and his chest/neck. Thinking a darker blue for the eyes.

( @CattleCaller. )

Of course! I'll get to it ASAP!

lys.luvbot December 19th, 2023 04:39 PM

Bump!

arrow. December 19th, 2023 04:47 PM

Hmmmm…Maybe you could do Cloudpaw. He only has one reference in my cat album but when I'm able to use my computer, I'll be able to add more. For now, he is a small fluffy white tom with amber eyes.

@CattleCaller.

lys.luvbot December 19th, 2023 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry~ (Post 1522750)

( @CattleCaller. )

Howdy! CreekChill is done and you can view em' here! If any changes are needed, get them to me by the 29th! And considering it was a basic design that'll be 200 kk.

lys.luvbot December 19th, 2023 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1523395)
Hmmmm…Maybe you could do Cloudpaw. He only has one reference in my cat album but when I'm able to use my computer, I'll be able to add more. For now, he is a small fluffy white tom with amber eyes.

@CattleCaller.

Just to be clear, he is Solid white? On the reference it looks like he has greyish spots, and should I do pink for his skin? or the blueish color shown in the ref? ^^

arrow. December 19th, 2023 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleCaller. (Post 1523414)
Just to be clear, he is Solid white? On the reference it looks like he has greyish spots, and should I do pink for his skin? or the blueish color shown in the ref? ^^

Yes he is solid white and that was as close as I could get, so he doesn't have spots.The skin can be up to you, surprise me ^^

Totally may or may not see if you could do Logan another time…lol

lys.luvbot December 19th, 2023 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christmassharkie (Post 1523416)
Yes he is solid white and that was as close as I could get, so he doesn't have spots.The skin can be up to you, surprise me ^^

Totally may or may not see if you could do Logan another time…lol

Howdy! CloudPaw is done and you can view em' here! Let me know if any changes should be made by the 29th! And I'd be willing to do Logan for free, but he might take longer because his design seems more complex to me!