Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Friends? (Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16138)

Dark Queen April 17th, 2018 07:48 PM

Friends? (Private)

A male with black hair, black wolf ears and a tail wearing a Tank top and jeans sat in a tree leaning back. His eyes traveling to a bird flying around. Alpha sighed of boredom
@Blueberry

Blueberry April 17th, 2018 08:13 PM

Re: Friends? (Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 494859)

A male with black hair, black wolf ears and a tail wearing a Tank top and jeans sat in a tree leaning back. His eyes traveling to a bird flying around. Alpha sighed of boredom
@Blueberry

Calca’s blue ears twitched twords a sigh of bordom her tail swished from underneath her sweat pants. Her grey hoodie was stained with something that looked suspiciously like red velvet cake. She looked around to see who had sighed and saw alpha watching a little bird. “Do not worry! I shall save you from bordem!” She yelled as she ran at him her starred eyes shining. Her blue bandanna that hung around her neck blew in the slight breeze

Dark Queen April 17th, 2018 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueberry (Post 494884)

Calca’s blue ears twitched twords a sigh of bordom her tail swished from underneath her sweat pants. Her grey hoodie was stained with something that looked suspiciously like red velvet cake. She looked around to see who had sighed and saw alpha watching a little bird. “Do not worry! I shall save you from bordem!” She yelled as she ran at him her starred eyes shining. Her blue bandanna that hung around her neck blew in the slight breeze

"Oh hi Calca" he greeted and watched the bird fly away "Noo... Birdy" Alpha pouted as the blue bird was now gone

Blueberry April 17th, 2018 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 494886)

"Oh hi Calca" he greeted and watched the bird fly away "Noo... Birdy" Alpha pouted as the blue bird was now gone

“Hiya alpha! What are ya doing?” Calca asked curiously.

Dark Queen April 17th, 2018 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueberry (Post 494887)

“Hiya alpha! What are ya doing?” Calca asked curiously.

"Being bored" he said scratching at the tree bark. Alpha asked "What're you doing?"

Blueberry April 17th, 2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 494890)

"Being bored" he said scratching at the tree bark. Alpha asked "What're you doing?"

“Saying hi to you duh!” Calca said playfully.

Dark Queen April 17th, 2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueberry (Post 494891)

“Saying hi to you duh!” Calca said playfully.

Alpha patted Calca's head "of course you are" he smiled

Blueberry April 17th, 2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 494893)

Alpha patted Calca's head "of course you are" he smiled

“So do you wanna go get some food?” Calca asked. “I’m pretty hungry.” She laughed.

Dark Queen April 17th, 2018 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blueberry (Post 494894)

“So do you wanna go get some food?” Calca asked. “I’m pretty hungry.” She laughed.

Alpha nodded "Sure" he said jumping down from the tree

Blueberry April 17th, 2018 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 494896)

Alpha nodded "Sure" he said jumping down from the tree

“Hm... now which way is the nearest restaurant again? I swear I’ve lived in this town for all my life and I still can’t find anywhere.” Calca said frustration prickling inside her. Her ears flattened agenst her head.