Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Conjoined Twins? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65082)

RavensCall June 18th, 2023 06:55 PM

Conjoined Twins?

Can people roleplay as conjoined twins? If so, would they be roleplayed by two seperate people or would it have to be roleplayed by the same person? would they be submitted in the same part of the allegiances? if one was chosen as an hr, would the other be one too?

ik conjoined twins are super rare, just asking.

Rani June 18th, 2023 07:04 PM

Re: Conjoined Twins?

Ive never seen conjoined twins before but unless theyre connected via an external limb like tail or arm id doubt theyd survive.... body conjoined twins only really live with heavy human medical influence so cats..... yeah idk about this but thats my personal thoughts exploring the idea

marshy June 18th, 2023 07:12 PM

. @Octavia

hi! conjoined feline twins already have a very low rate of making it to adulthood even with human care, and seeing as this is a rp about feral cats i just can't see them really making it all that far past birth so i'm going to say no. hope this helps! :heart:

RavensCall June 18th, 2023 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshall (Post 1434783)
. @Octavia

hi! conjoined feline twins already have a very low rate of making it to adulthood even with human care, and seeing as this is a rp about feral cats i just can't see them really making it all that far past birth so i'm going to say no. hope this helps! :heart:

if they were a kittypet would it be ok then?

marshy June 18th, 2023 07:20 PM

unfortunately that would still be a no! if they'd even be able to survive past birth [which would still be highly unlikely] they would only be living up until around 6 moons, and would not be able to leave the house at all and would have very restricted activities as well ^^ @Octavia!

hermeswind June 19th, 2023 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshall (Post 1434787)
unfortunately that would still be a no! if they'd even be able to survive past birth [which would still be highly unlikely] they would only be living up until around 6 moons, and would not be able to leave the house at all and would have very restricted activities as well ^^ @Octavia!

hrmmmmmm what if they were stillborn? would you be able to roleplay them in StarClan?
(ik this wasn't my question but I'm intrigued)

marshy June 19th, 2023 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonwind (Post 1434987)
hrmmmmmm what if they were stillborn? would you be able to roleplay them in StarClan?
(ik this wasn't my question but I'm intrigued)

mmm while stillborn kits can be rped in starclan, i'm going to go ahead and still say no. no conjoined kit rping /w\

hermeswind June 19th, 2023 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marshall (Post 1434990)

mmm while stillborn kits can be rped in starclan, i'm going to go ahead and still say no. no conjoined kit rping /w\

okay! I'm going to assume that this...
is a case closed