Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Private Roleplays (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   “Hello Old Friends” {Private} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12588)

:blue: November 21st, 2017 10:52 PM

“Hello Old Friends” {Private}

@Celestial @Aleka @Rubinaito

I was thinking we could go in order based on Cat Number, if that makes any sense?

Like Blue Belle, then Maple, then Dusk, the Dodge?
What do you all think?

rubinaito November 21st, 2017 10:57 PM

Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425689)

I was thinking we could go in order based on Cat Number, if that makes any sense?

What do you all think?

Sure!

wren November 21st, 2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 425689)

What do you all think?

fine with me.
We just starting in the barn?
@Aleka @Rubinaito @.:Blue Wishes:.
[ She's so odd. It's great ]

BlueBelle calmly padded across the open field, looking distracted as usual as she gazed lazily at butterflies and grasshoppers. Amused by the simplest things in life. With her was a small flower nearly clamped in her jaws, slightly dropping but still in original beauty. When she finally came into sight of the barn she didn't pick up her pace rather slowed and began searching the nearby shrubs, still holding the delicate blue flower but diving head first into clover patches and thicket. When finally she returned with a second flower, a bright yellow one. She beamed happily and pulled herself out of the shrub kicking off a few leaves. Than dropped both flowers onto the grass and stroked their petals with her one gentle paw. All the while her tail lashed behind her. One could say belle was odd, quite odd actually. She wasn't like the toms maple or dusk. Just strange and different. She never seemed to rush into things but would much rather watch life move on lazily. After a few minutes if playing with the flowers she carried them gently over to a small puddle and gazed at her reflection, after a few minutes if power struggling she has managed to intertwine the stems of the flowers into the fur right by her ear. Smiling contemptibly at her work she stood and skipped back to the barn head raised proudly. "Maple! Dusk! I'm home, come look what I found!" she chimed happily as she walked further into the barn head looking back and fourth for anyone.

:blue: November 21st, 2017 11:49 PM

Maple was sitting in his nest. He wasn’t really one to go outside very often, much less Hunt. He had found these sharp shards that served almost like water, but with a clearer image. No matter where it had come from, he had automatically fallen in love with it. He had been staring at his reflection when he saw Belle out of the corner of his eye. He took his time turning around and looking at her. He jumped down from the small area he called his own, and walked over to the molly, looking at the flowers. He couldn’t say he was exactly impressed, however, he wasn’t going to hurt Belle’s feelings. He wasn’t above that, as that was just rude. “Cool!” He said, smiling, becoming somewhat enthusiastic, waiting to see where Dusk was.

(( Sorry for the short post, I’m kind of tired ))
(( @Aleka
You get a mention spam- ))

aleka! November 22nd, 2017 01:42 PM

Dusk was just lounging lazily in his nest, every now and then sneaking glances at Maple out of the corner of his eye. Sometimes, he just couldn't understand how the other tom's mind worked. He perked an ear, steadily rising out of his laying position when he heard both Maple's and Blue Belle's voice. Trotting toward the entrance, he tipped his head slightly when he saw the molly. "What's that exactly?" The ginger tom asked, following it up a quick moment later. "But, it looks cool though. I guess." he added. Honestly, it wasn't exactly the coolest thing, but the way it looked weaved into her fur was what kind of intrested him, although it was pretty irrelevant to him, since he would rather do something kind of productive than figure out how to get a flower stuck in his fur. He was also well aware of how much this kind of meant to Belle, and he expected Maple to like it as well, since it would probably make him look better or something along those lines, which he was obsessed with himself in quite a worrying way.

@Rubinaito

rubinaito November 22nd, 2017 01:56 PM

(This is before Dodge left, right?)

Dodge rolled his head to the side from where he lounged, a mouse trapped under his paw and struggling to escape. "Cool." He droned, not really interested in the leaf at all. He turned his gaze back to the mouse and watched as it tried to squirm from under his paw, pinned down firmly to the dusty wood of the barn. A sadistic gleam shone from deep within his yellow pools and he subtly sank his claws into the mouse slowly, the shrieking squeaks of the mouse music to his ears as it slowly died beneath the unstoppable force of his deadly claws. As it finally stopped squirming, Dodge lifted it up by the tail and dropped it into his mouth, eating it swiftly. "They always taste better after they've suffered a bit." He murmured to himself, before glancing over at Dusk with an annoyed look as he listened to them pathetically try to make sure they didn't hurt Bluebelle's feelings. Bluebelle needs to learn that the real world isn't going to sugarcoat things for her, or be gentle and kind. He rolled his eyes and got up, stretching out across the floor and lashing his tail slightly to fling the dirt off of the black appendage. "I'm going out to hunt." He brushed past the others, not really caring how they felt about the rude gesture.

wren November 22nd, 2017 05:46 PM

@Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito
[ I'm assuming belle is edd, I'm not sure how to make her... Edd exactly ]

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten.

:blue: November 22nd, 2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 426295)
[CENTER @Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten. [/CENTER]

(( I don’t think you have to worry about making her seem like Edd, she’s perfect as is! ))

Maple blinked as he heard the mouse, trying not to flinch. He had never really liked hunting, not that he had a problem with eating any prey, he just had problems with getting his paws dirty. “If you thought you could catch more mice than this beautiful cat, you’d be wrong!” He said, despite not really wanting to hunt. “Feel free to try however,” He added, shrugging. Now it was just him and...Duck? Duck. Yes, that was his name. He sat in silence for a moment, before looking over at him. “Should we follow them or just wait here?” He asked, since he didn’t really feel like making the decision for himself. Sure, he didn’t exactly want to supply for himself, but Duck kind of scared him, and he didn’t want to be all alone. Getting out with Belle and Dodge made him feel slightly better to be honest. Now he was just sitting next to Duck, his green eyes looking at the opening of the barn awkwardly.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So, do any of you have any idea/preference of when we should timeskip to where Dodge leaves? I mean I have an idea but I kind of want to know what you guys think
@Celestial @Rubinaito ))

aleka! November 23rd, 2017 10:12 AM

(My replies are going to be slightly slow because I'm kicked off my mobile device)

Dusk shrugged, throwing a glare in the direction of where Dodge left, then considering it for a moment. "I mean, if you want we could go." He said with a slight flick of his tail. But a part of him, wanted to show how much he was better than Dodge- because he was. Dodge was pretty terrible. "But, we'll obviously be able to catch more than them." The feline said with a faint curve of a smile printed on his maw. That is, if you don't find a puddle then get distracted because of your face. He thought with a sigh. Okay. Maybe it wouldn't be this easy, but he would do anything to show the others how much better he was than Dodge. Without another word, he slunk out the barn, although he did expect Maple to follow him, since he did ask. Not to mention, this was Maple.

(And I'm fine with any time)

@Rubinaito

rubinaito November 24th, 2017 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celestial (Post 426295)
@Aleka @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito

Blue belle smiled, her ears perked happily at the acknowledgement. "I found them out in the pasture" she said beaming Proudly. She than lazily padded over to one of the barn stalls, Not saying another word. She looked sideways at dodge, she pursed her lips a moment later before turning and leaping into the bale of hay and squirming to the back. Than as she was trying to find her way to the back she ehard dodge over the mounds of hay over her head, she struggled to the top and poked her head out. "You just ate!" she exclaimed looking at him with the slightest tilt of her head. "How about I go! I'm not tired. And I bet I can get more mice than maple ever could!" she added curtly, raising her chin defiantly at maple with a smile. "You will be so full you wouldn't have to eat for a whole week!" she boasted. Belle considered maple more of a friend than the others, dodge and duck seemed to always get at each other and she didn't mind hanging out with either it was just that fact that they always fought that made her shy away from being her usual playful self with either of them. A moment later she hopped out of the hay and shook off, the flowers gone and already forgotten.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 426379)

(( I don’t think you have to worry about making her seem like Edd, she’s perfect as is! ))

Maple blinked as he heard the mouse, trying not to flinch. He had never really liked hunting, not that he had a problem with eating any prey, he just had problems with getting his paws dirty. “If you thought you could catch more mice than this beautiful cat, you’d be wrong!” He said, despite not really wanting to hunt. “Feel free to try however,” He added, shrugging. Now it was just him and...Duck? Duck. Yes, that was his name. He sat in silence for a moment, before looking over at him. “Should we follow them or just wait here?” He asked, since he didn’t really feel like making the decision for himself. Sure, he didn’t exactly want to supply for himself, but Duck kind of scared him, and he didn’t want to be all alone. Getting out with Belle and Dodge made him feel slightly better to be honest. Now he was just sitting next to Duck, his green eyes looking at the opening of the barn awkwardly.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So, do any of you have any idea/preference of when we should timeskip to where Dodge leaves? I mean I have an idea but I kind of want to know what you guys think
@Celestial @Rubinaito ))

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 426534)
(My replies are going to be slightly slow because I'm kicked off my mobile device)

Dusk shrugged, throwing a glare in the direction of where Dodge left, then considering it for a moment. "I mean, if you want we could go." He said with a slight flick of his tail. But a part of him, wanted to show how much he was better than Dodge- because he was. Dodge was pretty terrible. "But, we'll obviously be able to catch more than them." The feline said with a faint curve of a smile printed on his maw. That is, if you don't find a puddle then get distracted because of your face. He thought with a sigh. Okay. Maybe it wouldn't be this easy, but he would do anything to show the others how much better he was than Dodge. Without another word, he slunk out the barn, although he did expect Maple to follow him, since he did ask. Not to mention, this was Maple.

(And I'm fine with any time)

@Rubinaito

Dodge groaned, hanging his head. If he even opened his mouth those three were all over him, demanding attention in some manner. He sent a glare towards the others, only faintly softening as he glanced at Bluebelle. "Look, I... appreciate," He spat the word out, the very thing disgusting to him. "Your want to come hunting with me. But I'd like to have some alone time." He spoke bluntly and plainly, lashing his tail slightly with frustration. He focused his glare particularly on Dusk, as if daring him to challenge Dodge's authority in that moment. He turned around and walked out without hearing anything the other three would have said in return, grumpiness and annoyance clear in that one, singular gesture. His paws hit the ground lightly as he left the view of the barn, sighing with slight relief. Sometimes those three felt suffocating, and he was sincerely considering leaving the group, at least for a little bit for his own purposes. After all, he thought, glancing around the small patch of land they called their own, I could use more land than what this dump has to offer. Maybe a little pampering from a couple of Twolegs could be just the thing I need to relax for a bit... He considered briefly, before shaking his head. Ah, who am I kidding? They need me. To busy caught up in their own little world to realize that real life is going to kick them in the tail. He grumped, glancing over to the side.