Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   What RPs should I make? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14508)

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2018 04:13 AM

What RPs should I make?

This is multiple choice. If you have any ideas post them below. I will probably be making all of these RPs at some point but I just wanna see which is popular.

Tundra February 13th, 2018 04:20 AM

Re: What RPs should I make?

xD
I’m not very helpful if you pick anything that has to do with animals @NightWarrior4Life

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2018 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 469286)
xD
I’m not very helpful if you pick anything that has to do with animals
@nighwarrior4life

Lol neither am I I just voted for every option XD

Tundra February 13th, 2018 04:22 AM

Lol

Tundra February 13th, 2018 04:24 AM

Oh, hey hey hey!

Be creative! Like, maybe use animals that are not overused in roleplays. Idk, be creative.
I won’t judge, because I once made a rp where demons took over and built a 50ft high fence around everyone’s house, and the only way out was to burn them, lol.

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2018 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 469291)
Oh, hey hey hey!

Be creative! Like, maybe use animals that are not overused in roleplays. Idk, be creative.
I won’t judge, because I once made a rp where demons took over and built a 50ft high fence around everyone’s house, and the only way out was to burn them, lol.

Well for "other animals" I was thinking of making Horses and sea animals...maybe ants and insects? I remember I made one with butterflies but it died cause no one joined

Tundra February 13th, 2018 04:32 AM

You should’ve told me and I would’ve- oh wait... we probably didn’t know eachother because I probably wasn’t on le site...

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2018 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 469297)
You should’ve told me and I would’ve- oh wait... we probably didn’t know eachother because I probably wasn’t on le site...

You might've I'm not sure but it wasn't that fantastic anyway...

Tundra February 13th, 2018 04:51 AM

I still would’ve joined

NightWarrior4Life February 13th, 2018 05:55 AM

I'm seriously excited for this...
I'm glad Maze Runner has 2 other votes cause I desperately wanna make it. Like I'm seriously considering it guys no joke...