Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   //Open!// SnowBall’s Home Garden (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48462)

SpottedPaww January 25th, 2022 08:10 AM

//Open!// SnowBall’s Home Garden

Snowball sat, perched on her fence, looking straight infront of her. She couldn’t see the forest to the left, or hear it- she was blind and deaf on that side. No matter- she never let that stop her- and wasn’t today. She turned her head to the left, looking at the forest, able to Hear it from her right. Turning back to the left, she smiled as she sniffed the air, the smell of flowers and her home, the forest, and the smell of the Air
@Red'fur

Red'fur January 25th, 2022 08:26 AM

Re: //Open!// SnowBall’s Home Garden

(( Whisp ))

* He'd notice the she-cat sitting on the fence and he would hop up *
" Hey there house cat who are you."
* He'd sit down a distance away from the new face *
" I'm Whisp "

SpottedPaww January 25th, 2022 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red'fur (Post 1135733)
(( Whisp ))

" I'm Whisp "

(Remember to quote or Mention me, I just noticed this)

Since the cat was on her right side, she didn't hear or see him. She Continued staring up at the sky, glancing around the houses

Red'fur January 25th, 2022 10:29 AM

(( Whisp ))

" Uh hello "
* He'd move closer and prod the she-cat *
" Hey who are you. I'm Whisp "
* He then sat back down and waited for them to reply *

Spartan-117 January 25th, 2022 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red'fur (Post 1135733)
(( Whisp ))

" I'm Whisp "

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1135788)
(Remember to quote or Mention me, I just noticed this)

Since the cat was on her right side, she didn't hear or see him. She Continued staring up at the sky, glancing around the houses

Soar glances at the two cats, as he sits on the roof of the cat's nest. Although he doesn't want to talk to her with the other tom around, he'd still like to talk to her.
As long as she don't think him weird.
He sighs, lowering his muzzle onto his paws, as he debates whether to go to her side or not.
'No-no-no-no.' A voice - the voice of his father - says in his mind, as he stands. 'Do not do it, Soar!'
Soar jumps off of the roof and onto a tree. The branch barely quivers when the tom lands on it and goes to the two cats, looking at them. But staying away from them.
The cat clears his throat. "Hello, I am Soar. I normally... I don't normally come to talk to other cats but hello." He mews softly.

SpottedPaww January 25th, 2022 10:35 AM

This other cat was on the left. She heard that, and turned to him. Her tail swished and would tilt her head. She Would walk along the top of the fence and walk closer to him, sitting down.

"Hello there! I'm Snowball- I live just beside the neighbors fence! What brings you around?"

She would smile and stare at the cat. There was a visible difference in her eyes- her left was a nice, darker blue, and her right eye, was a very pale, blue.

@Howlpaw+

Spartan-117 January 25th, 2022 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1135796)
This other cat was on the left. She heard that, and turned to him. Her tail swished and would tilt her head. She Would walk along the top of the fence and walk closer to him, sitting down.

"Hello there! I'm Snowball- I live just beside the neighbors fence! What brings you around?"

She would smile and stare at the cat. There was a visible difference in her eyes- her left was a nice, darker blue, and her right eye, was a very pale, blue.

@Howlpaw+

The large tabby's eyes are a deep amber, with flecks of green and gold.
"I live within walking distance. I am a loner, I live and hunt for myself." The tom admits softly, lowering his gaze.
The tabby tom-cat sighs, looking at Snowball.
Never around other cats much, the tom is happy.

puffball January 25th, 2022 10:49 AM

}~ Swanfeather ~{
The tom walked warily through twolegplace. He had heard stories about rogues that would kill you if you so much as put a whisker in their territory. But, he was on the more civilized end where kittypets and docile strays were more common.
@SpottedPaww

SpottedPaww January 25th, 2022 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirrelflight22 (Post 1135805)
}~ Swanfeather ~{
The tom walked warily through twolegplace. He had heard stories about rogues that would kill you if you so much as put a whisker in their territory. But, he was on the more civilized end where kittypets and docile strays were more common.
@SpottedPaww

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howlpaw+ (Post 1135804)
"I live within walking distance. I am a loner, I live and hunt for myself." The tom admits softly, lowering his gaze.

“Nice! Then I could always just walk to you if I can find out where you live! Maybe just hang out and talk or something else maybe.” She realized just how weird that sounded. She hoped he didn’t think she was weird.

(ForSquirrelFlight below)
She wouldn’t know any other cats were coming. Her situational awareness was a little off. It was hard to notice cats nearby when your half blind and completely dead on the same side

puffball January 25th, 2022 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howlpaw+ (Post 1135804)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpottedPaww (Post 1135812)
“Nice! Then I could always just walk to you if I can find out where you live! Maybe just hang out and talk or something else maybe.” She realized just how weird that sounded. She hoped he didn’t think she was weird.

(ForSquirrelFlight below)
She wouldn’t know any other cats were coming. Her situational awareness was a little off. It was hard to notice cats nearby when your half blind and completely dead on the same side

}~ Swanfeather ~{
The tom froze as he neared two other cats. With a nervous flick of his tail, he cleared his throat. Looking more nervous than usual, he shuffled his paws and looked anxiously at the two others to notice him.